[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people genuinely think Portugal has any chance of winning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: koo.png (180 KB, 359x360) Image search: [Google]
koo.png
180 KB, 359x360
Do people genuinely think Portugal has any chance of winning whatsoever?
lo.
>>
Their tears will be delicious
>>
>>69436332
>t. alberto barbacoa
>>
>>69436332
I make my predictions on who wins Euro games very simply.
If the star of the teams name can be used on a catchy phrase, then that team will win.
And you can't do it with Ronaldo
>can't baldo the ronaldo
>can't flim flam the greasemann
>>
>>69436357
t.Curtis James Jackson the III
>>
>>69436303
the entire euros so far has just been a huge train wreck, so yeah.
>>
>>69436303
Hell yeah man, we're going to eat francesinhas tonight
>>
>>69436509
Lol fuck off, they are going to have sex with us, non-consensual.
>>
>>69436405
You can TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU tho
>>
>>69436303
is this some attempt at reverse-jinxing?
>>
>>69436303
I've thought they had no chance whatsoever in pretty much every match they've played, but here we are.
>>
>>69436303
Regardless all Poortuguese and frog posters will disappear after tonight and the board will go back to what it used to be until the Olympics
>>
>>69436986
fuck off tsu is retarded, people keep spamming it irl
>>69437199
yes
>>69437276
Fernando Santos gets blacked
>>69437337
russia 2018
>>
>>69437804
Proxy off
>>
>>69436444
>tfw you will never actually shitpost with 50 cent.
>>
It's entirely possible. I mean, both teams don't even deserve to be in this final. They both suck

>Portugal
>won one game, drew all the others, easy path to final

>France
>easiest path to finals, more rest days, home advantage, refs paid up
>only challenge was Germany who had like 70% possession and only lost because of a handball, Gomez being injured, and previously mentioned refball
>>
>>69437977
Vai-te foder filho da puta desu kawai senpai
FACA NA CAVEIRA
>>69438077
I'll take you to the candy crop
Go head girl and don't you flop
>>
yes
ronnie scores the winning penalty
>>
>>69438127
5-2 to Iceland that drew with Portugal
nuff said.
>>
>>69438162
You don't understand you fucking retard, I'm a peaceful man.
If Portugal wins we'll have shitposting in the streets, in real life until god knows when.
>>
>>69436303
POR is the worse team but one should never underestimate the french cuck tendencies. So it's probably 70-30 in favor of the frogs
>>
>be france
>dont bring any arab/berber players to team
>get beat by moors in the final
>>
As far as I'm concerned the real final was France vs Germany.
>>
File: 1456059702287.png (432 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1456059702287.png
432 KB, 500x558
I'll just leave this here to unsettle any man united fans who may be lurking in this thread

:)
>>
>>69439614
except this time France is very black, I mean to say very capable of cucking. They are the bulls this one time
>>
France are very clearly the favorites, and rightfully so, but anyone who counts out Portugal is mistaken. They're a resilient team and could pull out a victory with counter attacking play.
>>
>>69438264
True, probably a new national holiday, or a week
>>
I want a horrible, boring, dirty 0-0 and a Portuguese win on penalties.

We would have shitposting material for ages!
>>
The shitposting irl and on /sp/ caused by Portugal, hypothetically, 7-1'ing the shit out of France would bring 32 keks.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.