[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Greaseman shouldn't be allowed to play for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Antoine-Griezmann-young.jpg (14 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
Antoine-Griezmann-young.jpg
14 KB, 300x218
Reminder that Greaseman shouldn't be allowed to play for the french team. Every french team rejected him because he wasn't a big strong black guy, so he had to move to Spain when he was 14. Now he is the best french player. France really really doesn't deserve him.
>>
Reminder that Messi shouldn't be allowed to play for the Argentine team. Every Argentine team rejected him because he wasn't a big strong black guy, so he had to move to Spain when he was 14. Now he is the best Argentine player. Argentina really really doesn't deserve him.
>>
a bit too early for damage control don't you think?
>>
>>69434466

We do the same here desu.
The NT coach hardly looks at a new striker if he isn't at least 1,85m
>>
Mathieu Valbuena
>>
>>69434645
>bigger than 1.85
So that excludes 99% of portuguese males
>>
>>69434466
Clubs =/= NT
But it's nice to see the butthurt is already here before you even lost
>>
>>69434778

Just look at the last few strikers who were called or rumored to be called.

>Gonçalo Paciência
>André Silva
>Nelson Oliveira
>Éder

There's a clear type.
I can only think of Rui Fonte outside of these
Meanwhile you have Hugo Vieira who didn't even get to play in friendlies.
>>
>>69434466
Reminder that Beckham shouldn't be allowed to be associated with the English anymore. Every English team rejected him because they couldn't afford to match the USA's offer so he had to move to the USA when he was 32. Now he is the greatest American player in history. England really didn't deserve him.
>>
File: salazarfacepalm.jpg (24 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
salazarfacepalm.jpg
24 KB, 400x370
Will he do his retarded celebration if he scores vs Portugal?
>>
>>69434466
wtf I hate griezmann now
>>
Are youth scouts like Vince McMahon with a big guy fetish?
>>
>>69435294
I hope both Greaseman and TSUnaldo score so we can see the celebrations.
>>
File: 1451761889199.jpg (21 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1451761889199.jpg
21 KB, 534x516
>>69435113
>>
>>69434645
Is this why you usually have shitty strikers?

If Aguero or Romario were Portuguese, they wouldn't be able to become pro footballers?
>>
>>69435425
this, and win my both teams score bet
>>
>>69434466
Reminder that Penaldo shouldn't be allowed to play for the portugese team. Every portugese team rejected him because he wasn't a big strong black guy, so he had to move to England when he was 18. Now he is the best portugese player. Portugal really really doesn't deserve him.
>>
>>69435503
Poorly executed meme, he played in 3 portuguese teams.
You should be ashamed anon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.