[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave the england job to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: bigsam11-1170x658.jpg (114 KB, 1170x658) Image search: [Google]
bigsam11-1170x658.jpg
114 KB, 1170x658
>leave the england job to me
>>
STANDING
>>
>>69427661

Well, he's a marginally less shitty option than Pardew
>>
>>69427717
Probably the best option. He wouldn't fanny around with players out of position, perma-crocks and dispassionate cunts
>>
he'll be good for the squad morale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E54_S_yA5gk
>>
>implying he's fashionable enough or cheap enough for the FA

He won't play their tippy tappy possession-based "Poundshop Germany" style of football, not a chance
>>
The best Englishman is not the best man for the job
>>
I don't mind Big Sam, but aren't his strengths more in getting a group of players to perform at a decent level over the course of a season?

Not sure I'd have that much confidence in him being able to set up against a specific side in a game he absolutely had to win desu.
>>
Just get a Johhny Foreigner 2bh
>>
Leave England to me
>>
File: Ingurland.png (128 KB, 304x396) Image search: [Google]
Ingurland.png
128 KB, 304x396
The problem with the national team is that we labour under the delusion that we can field a side that controls possession and outclasses its opponents thanks to superior technique.

This is completely at odds with the quality of players we have at our disposal.

If I were England manager, my focus would be on creating a side that doesn't control possession, that doesn't even seek to play on the front foot.

England has the players for a cynical, counter-attacking game. Field a team like this and we could go far as a team. We just have to get rid of this bizarre national conceit in our footballing talents first.
>>
>>69428174
that's a really good team
>>
>>69428174
english players don't know anything except 4 at the back with offensive fullbacks
>>
You'd have to be a literal retard to not want Glenn Hoddle to be the new manager.
>>
>>69428296
if you're scottish
>>
>>69428334
what's wrong with him? he won le tournoi and england had a very good win rate under him. he's a lot better than any of the other english options. don't see why no-one is mentioning him. is it because the media is ignoring him and everyone is following them? they probably don't like him just because of what he said.
>>
File: con-marcelo-bielsa-no-se-juega.jpg (54 KB, 723x407) Image search: [Google]
con-marcelo-bielsa-no-se-juega.jpg
54 KB, 723x407
>>69428485
I like him, as long as he's given up on this spiritualism shite.

However, if England want to be great they have to appoint the hero we need
>>
>>69428174
I could get behind this
>>
Would be better than Wonga, that's for sure.
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 486x494) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 486x494
>>69428174
So just copy the Welsh tactics then kek

How original and dynamic anon.
>>
>>69428547
Just thinking about Bielsa as England manager makes me hard
>>
>>69429203

Indeed Anon. The Wales team has proven how effective those tactics can be with second-rate English players. Just imagine how devastating those tactics would be if we deployed them with the English A team instead.
>>
>>69429203
Horrible logic. You should kill yourself
>>
File: laughing crocodiles.jpg (54 KB, 193x182) Image search: [Google]
laughing crocodiles.jpg
54 KB, 193x182
>>69428174
>Troy Deeney
>>
>>69430302
t. salty englishman
>>
Big Sam is a patriot
>>
File: larry.jpg (47 KB, 474x568) Image search: [Google]
larry.jpg
47 KB, 474x568
>>69427661
literally who
>>
>>69440224

I'd rather not have the team enter the field to this, apt as it is for the England team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.