[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What an embarrassing shitstain of a club. http://www.bbc.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: FC_Barcelona_Crest.png (18 KB, 567x574) Image search: [Google]
FC_Barcelona_Crest.png
18 KB, 567x574
What an embarrassing shitstain of a club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36756066
>>
That's a nice iniciative. Now everybody that uses that dumb hashtag on twitter the spanish police can easily arrest them all, because most likely they're all guilty of the same thing.
>>
>tax frauds
>non-competitive league
>repeatedly skirt transfer laws
>government funds clubs

Why do other Europeans put up with this? Laligaxit when??
>>
>not shaving before going to court
>sitting with arms folded while judge speaks

Contempt of court, additional 4 months, send them to the pokie
>>
>>69427290
it's the same in Italy, southern euros are just corrupt
>>
i agree 2bh, no one should have to pay taxes

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT
>>
>>69427290
The EU just recently ordered some Spanish clubs to pay back illegal subsidies. They can be glad to be in the EU so someone has an eye on shit like that while the country is in recession.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/eu-orders-spanish-soccer-clubs-to-pay-back-illegal-tax-breaks-20160704-00070
>>
>>69427329
Ignorant fuck
>>
>>69427379
cuck
>>
>>69427249
is it really big surprise that Barcelona and Messi are scum?

there's no way he's actually going to jail though
>>
>>69427455
t. corrupt
>>
Exactly how will he be punished if not being sent to jail, anyway? A weekly chat? Will he for instance be allowed to leave the country for CL matches?
>>
File: 1467331153089.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467331153089.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
is this Catalonian pride?
>>
>>69427455
How many matches did you fix this year Waluigi?
>>
File: None Spanish teams are a meme.png (71 KB, 617x565) Image search: [Google]
None Spanish teams are a meme.png
71 KB, 617x565
>>69427290
>non-competitive league
>>
You couldn't make it up
>>
>>69427823

>Our proud history of corruption and theft!

Grubby.
>>
>>69427249
that is actually really embarrassing

"#WeAreAllLeoMessi" even though we are either tax payers or unemployed. Footballers should not be worshipped no matter how good they are. They are not "us" at all, far from it.
>>
>>69427731
it's barca being legitimately scared off messi fucking off.. nothing more, nothing less
>>
kek nobody fucking cares about barca or messi

the english language speakers on this board all support epl clubs

fuck spics and anyone who doesnt speak english
>>
d-does this mean i get to have secs with antonella?
>>
>>69427249
it's no secret that Barca is a club with commie roots, forever butthurt about their failed stalinist revolution in the 30's. They reacted the same way when they were investigated about the Neymar transfer. Boo hoo, we're the victims, look how we're oppresed, all the judges, prosecutors and politicians must be secret Real Madrid fans.

Literally the football club version of a jew. Why do they prosecute me so?

Then you remember all the other stuff like the constant help they get from the refs in the league, you remember Ovrebo and Stark, holy fuck, this is easily the most disgusting, corrupt of all the big clubs. At the same time they have the best PR department and they keep pushing this image of Barca being more of charitable organization than a club. Mes que, La masia teaches you how to be a good person, home grown players, beautiful tiki-taka, unicef. What's sad is how many idiots actually bought it and think that it's some pure, untouched virgin in the football world, that every day after training entire Barca squad flies to Africa to dig wells and feed children, while in reality they are way worse than Real Madrid as a evil corporation/empire. At least Real is open and upfront about wanting to win everything all the time, fuck everybody else, bow before your king, we'll do whatever it takes. While Barca tries so hard to project the image of being "the good guys" that if you listen to shit their players, coaches and presidents were saying during the last decade they seem more like some religious sect than a football club.
>>
>>69428585
what about vardy
>>
MONTH THAN A CLUB
>>
Why are southern Europeans so stupid and corrupt?
>>
>>69427775
>24 point gap between 3rd and 4th
>>
any messi's with the JUST haircut?
>>
File: laughing stock.gif-c200.gif (600 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
laughing stock.gif-c200.gif
600 KB, 200x200
>>69438618
>Even our shit tier teams win the Europ league.
Face it all the EPL teams wouldn't even be in the top 10 of our glorious league
>>
>>69438744
It was fun and truly glorious in the early 00's. Now it's just easily predictable.
>>
>>69438618
>People screamed two team league every time la liga is mentioned
>Atletico suddely becomes a good team
>Now it is a three clubs league
>Meanwhile, the epl is so shit that a literal who team wins the title with a bigger point advantage than la liga
>>
>>69428884

Well said
>>
>>69439441
>Meanwhile La Liga is so shit that clubs which lose by 8 and 9 goals, still manage to stay in top league.

I would be ashamed to say i was a professional player and conced 9 goals, even if it was against Real Madrid.
>>
>>69427249
>shoving support for a guy who has brought them a shitload of trophies
I know, pathetic right?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.