[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOATnaldo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15
File: ron620_1766460a.jpg (231 KB, 620x622) Image search: [Google]
ron620_1766460a.jpg
231 KB, 620x622
>mfw tonight ends the messi vs ronaldo debate once and for all
>mfw messifags on suicide watch

How mad are you that he will go down as the greatest player of all time? whilst messi walks away from his country and goes to jail
>>
Is all this recent shitposting serious? Or it's just ironic shitposting.
>>
I'm just here for the tsuuuuu
>>
>doesnt pay taxes
>systembabby
>cant win shit on argentina, one of the most stacked national teams
>quitter
>barcelona/spain won worldcup/euros without him
>plays for a club that support criminals and wants to quit spain

vs

>donates to charities
>won cl on different clubs
>portugal team is shit, yet manages to go to the finals under his leadership
>plays for a club that supports spain

this debate is ssttled already
>>
TSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
To be honest, if Ronaldo wins he'll come out looking like not only the better player, but the better man as well.
>>
>>69427186
This
>>
>>69426852
>he will go down as the greatest player of all time
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
>>
>>69427603
What if he wins the euro and the wc 2 years later?

Tbh he wouldnt even need the wc to be considered the greatest ever. Stop being delusional and accept the truth.
Donaldo is the greatest ever and we should all be thankful we were alive to witness the tsu
>>
>>69426852
Inb4 Messi get's awarded MVP of the tournament after the final.
>>
Brace yourselves, the Tsunami is coming

Fuck messi
>>
Not even the best player in the National Team.
>>
>>69427689
>Ballon D'or ceremoney from jail
>>
>>69427186
Would he come out as the better man for not quitting his NT and paying his taxes?

>>69427699
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>>69427730
This tournament, maybe. But you can't really make the argument that he doesn't have the best career in the NT
>>
DonĀ“t know if it settles it but this title certainly will boost his claim. And both have at least 4+ years to claim more stuff it is not over yet.
>>
>>69429294
>this title certainly will boost his claim
It won't.

Only a World Cup title would do that.
>>
>>69426852
It kind of does honestly, which is sad. No one ever expected Messi's career to end up like this. No matter how much you hate Ronaldo's look or attitude, he'll never be called a convicted felon or trophyless for his country, two things that will haunt Messi forever.
>>
To be honest, /sp/ made me like Ronaldo somewhat unironically. I hope he'll win it for his country with either a fantastic or a meme performance, so that we can all TSUUUUUUUUU together
>>
Who's the GOAT guys?
>autistic manbabby tax avoider
Or
>insecure faggot paedophile
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 550x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 550x514
This is the future of football.
>>
>>69427603
Nuff said
>>
>its a casuals only rate players based on what trophies they've won

as annoying as messi kiddos are he is the best player of this generation
>>
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69429795
kek
>>
>>69429795
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRh10WdkW4A
:^)
>>
>>69429849
Messi kiddos don't spam tsuu everywhere.
>>
>>69429849
>>its a casuals only rate players based on what trophies they've won

Welcome to /sp/
>>
>>69430623
https://youtu.be/t02--gN7guo

:^)
>>
>>69429364
The Euros is literally just the World Cup without the meme teams, at least it was when there were only 16 teams.
>>
>>69428167
Best career? He plays in fucking spain, the portuguese hate spain meanwhile Rui Patricio is playing in the club of his heart in Portugal being idolized by sporting fans while getting a fat pay check. I'd rather have rui patricios career fan.
>>
>>69431038
Most successful then, you know what he meant.
>>
>>69426910
Not trying to discuss anything here but, Argentina has managed to reach FOUR finals, doesn't that make them a really good but unlucky team?
>>
File: 0435 - XBLQdEG.png (68 KB, 698x659) Image search: [Google]
0435 - XBLQdEG.png
68 KB, 698x659
>portugal
>full of shit players like nani and quaresma
>based RONALDO dragging them through to the final, about to beat france (AT HOME) which they havnt done in the last 10 games between them

>messi
>stacked argentina team
>fuck up 4 (FOUR) finals in a row
>>
>>69431096
argentina reaching the copa america finals isn't an accomplishment, it's an obligation.
>>
why is the game on at 20:00 and not the middle of the afternoon?
>>
>>69431401
Because of ramadan m8
>>
>>69431597
triggad
>>
>>69431343
This
>>
>>69431597
>>
>>69431401
football is a night sport here
>>
>>69432117
queer folk
>>
>>69431096
that would depend on how they lost, and considering they didnt score a single goal in their last 3 appearance its safe to say they've been shite rather than unlucky.
>>
>>69432205
you had to post something
>>
>>69431597
ayy
>>
>>69431038
Fucking sportinguista detected, only such a faggot could say he'd prefer Rui FranguĆ­cio... Vai-te encher de moscas filho da puta
>>
>>69431038
>I'd rather have rui patricios career fan
You gay?
>>
>>69431038
Rui Patricio has literally never done anything relevant in his career. There's a reason why he never left, he just isn't very good. SL
>>
>>69431038

Patricio will literally be forgotten next week
>>
File: all out.png (109 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
all out.png
109 KB, 625x626
>>69431289
>>
>>69431096
Netherlands too and everybody ignores her because the new losers are Argentina.
>>
>>69432828
filho da puta Ć© a tua mĆ£e manda me o teu facebook se tiveres colhoes mete nojo do crl
>>
>>69431096
I don't think luck comes into it just they haven;t got the necessary to win on the day.

Copa 2007 they were by far the best team in the competition, and should have won it, as too in 2015 and 2016.

WC2014, I think they were wholly unimpressive throughout the whole tournament and simply did not deserve to win.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69426852
missi will go down as one of the GOATs regardless of what happens tonight tbqh
>>
>>69437153
I agree on WC 2014. In fact, in retrospective, I think many Argentinians would have even preferred to lose the semi-finals to the Dutch. At least this way they wouldn't have lost 4 (four) finals in the row.

It's a shame, but a really great shame that Robben didn't show up in the knock-out phase too much, especially against the Argies.

I think they would have won it against Germany, one way or another
>>
File: will.jpg (45 KB, 604x938) Image search: [Google]
will.jpg
45 KB, 604x938
>>69437098
Cala-te lĆ” oh lagarto de merda. FILHA DA PUTA.
>>
>>69437349
Pussy do caralho, so podias ser lampiao
>>
File: sporting football.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sporting football.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>69437416
>>
>the trophy will be presented by Xavi

Even his enemies bow to him
>>
File: 1282869983366.jpg (10 KB, 207x160) Image search: [Google]
1282869983366.jpg
10 KB, 207x160
>>69437288
>trusting the dutch in a WC final
M8
>>
>>69426852
Pipoqueiro 07, he wont win shit.
>>
>>69437479
i wish i had friend to play football with
>>
>>69437735
You got me, anon. You got me.
>>
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
FUCK I FORGOT the TSS
>>
I want my wife to be Ronaldo's surrogate mother
>>
It was already settled that Ronnie is the GOAT
>>
File: 1467676579556.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1467676579556.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>69438010
>>
File: crissyt.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
crissyt.webm
2 MB, 854x480
ok my last post. I'm off to a BBQ to get stuffed and watch this fucking final.
RONNY SHOW THEM THIS MATCH.
>>
>>69438213
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Like I said before, if Portugal pulls off the upset and wins, and that C. Ronaldo shows up, it might end the Ronaldo vs Messi debate, and he might very well be the greatest player of all-time. If that happens, the only way I see Messi making a comeback is by winning the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
>>
File: 1450677032158.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450677032158.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>69431096
It's how you look at it.

In NFL the 90's buffalo bills went to four, straight finals and lost them all.

I consider them good because how many teams went to four Superbowl straight. While other consider them as the biggest choker because they went to four strighrt finals
>>
>>69430992
You mean meme teams who won almost half of thw world cups?
>>
File: TSUUU.png (363 KB, 986x1040) Image search: [Google]
TSUUU.png
363 KB, 986x1040
>>
>>69426852
But he will lose today. Face it, France is the best team in this competition.
>>
>>69426852

This is kind of like the Brady - Manning debate

Messi, like Manning, is simply a better player. Ronaldo, like Brady, might be a better leader and better-looking, but the fact their team wins more doesn't mean they themselves are better players.
>>
Tell me about Ronaldo, why does he do the TSUUU?
>>
>>69426852
Even if he wins making 2 taps in and a penulty he wont never ever be better than the manlet. Sorry manU faN
>>
>>69438935
The thing is that ronaldo teams dont win more than messi teams (winning today will even that a little). Just check leliga and CL titles, and meme NT trophies like olympics medals and sub WCs
>>
>>69430760
they spam messi messi messi though
>>
>>69439120

Ronaldo plays in a national team that would barely qualify for Libertadores and wouldn't qualify for EL in Europe in the first four major leagues.
>>
>>69439151
Bollocks.

Why do people insist on trying to downplay the quality of the Portuguese team? Is it just a case of making excuses for Ronaldo on the international stage?
>>
TSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
HERE WE GO
>>
AHAHAHAHHAHA HOW MAD ARE YOU
>>
>MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH >MOTH
>>
HHAHAHHAHAHA BAI
>>
>>69426852
ayyy

>fake an injury so I don't get the blame man
>>
probably stepped on a moth
>>
HES BACK

THE GOAT IS BACK
>>
>revenge for all the years of diving
>implying he's not completely fine
>implying he's not setting up the ultimate happy ending
>>
File: this_triggers_the_moortugese.jpg (1 MB, 2889x2244) Image search: [Google]
this_triggers_the_moortugese.jpg
1 MB, 2889x2244
>>69445338
>>
>>69446886
>>69446886
>>69446886
>>69446886
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.