[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Used to watch K1 and PRIDE >Haven't watched a minute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 52839074-don-frye.jpg (19 KB, 609x480) Image search: [Google]
52839074-don-frye.jpg
19 KB, 609x480
>Used to watch K1 and PRIDE
>Haven't watched a minute of MMA since PRIDE folded
>Decide to watch UFC 200
>Second match was just a Brazilian fag running backwards for 5 rounds
>Neither guy went for the kill
>Other match was just three rounds of wrestlefucking
>Only the chicano put on an interesting performance

Real exciting sport you have there, America. Wladimir Klitschko puts on more exciting performances

I'm going to go play Mount and Blade now
>>
>>69418946
>Cain the only interesting result all night
>Aldo/Edgar literal snoozefest
>Cormier rolling all over Silva the entire fight
>Bork rolling all over Hunt the entire fight
>Tate goes for meme takedowns and gets subbed
Could this have gone any worse? The 'biggest card in UFC history' was nothing more than a slightly above average card and that's being generous and it's really only because they had Lesnar on it, remove him and it's literally nothing.
>>
>i only like wild brawls
go watch worldstar faggots
>>
>>69423570
Reminder that every single one of those fights was ruined by wrestling which is the worst and most boring 'martial art'
>>
>>69423623

>Wladimir Klitschko fan
>wild brawls
>>
File: yep.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
>>69418946
>I'm going to go play Mount and Blade now
>>
>>69423623
When I'm fixing to watch a fight, I want to see a fucking fight. Not two people rolling around on top of each other for 15 minutes doing literally nothing.

PRIDE at least employed a system that rewarded attempting to finish a fight and trying to knock out or submit your opponent. UFC is just full of cucks who abuse the point system and win by decision every fight.
>>
Pride was great because it was like a real life version of Bloodsport. You could watch a sumo wrestler fight a karate dude

It's boring now that "MMA" is its own fighting style
>>
>>69423570
Dana white rolling in his grave right now. This was the card to pull in casuals for the long term but absolutely nobody is going to continue watching this shit after tonight
>>
>>69423570
>Aldo/Edgar literal snoozefest

Fullest of Retard.
>>
>>69423570
Joe Rogan even said on Bill Simmons' show that on paper it could've been good, but you never know whether it will be until there's actually the fight
>>
>>69423777
More like

http://img.pandawhale.com/30488-Woody-Harrelson-crying-money-b-8fc5.gif
>>
@69423865
I like your style.
>>
>>69418946
Pride was fucking based.
Unlike this UFC "sport"
>>
>>69423787
It was a fucking snoozefest because literally everyone saw Aldo winning by UD coming a mile away. It literally went exactly as everyone expected. It was better than the wrestlefucks but only by technicality.

>>69423777
Yep, he fucking did everything in his power to make sure this event sucked as badly as possible and he sure fuckin' delivered. All he had to do was not be a little bitch and give Conor leeway with the promoting and we would've had the glory of McGregor vs. Diaz II.

>>69423812
The prelims were better than the actual main card for the millionth fucking time, I'm beginning to think they should just do the cards in reverse order.
>>
>>69418946
It's the cage. Half these "takedowns" would end up going through the ropes and fighters can just lean on the fence for a rest.
>>
It was pretty depressing.

I've been an MMA fan for a while. By a while, I mean I remember when Mark Kerr was considered the most dangerous fighter on the planet. Or when Mark Coleman was a monstrous entity who won PRIDE and represented America. I remember the RINGS promotion and the fight which Fedor technically lost against Arona.

This shit? This card? This was an abomination. UFC doesn't need McGregor and it doesn't even need Ronda Rousey. They need decent and consistent fighters. It just so happens that Ronda and McGregor were both decent and consistent.

I can't explain what happened with Cormier, honestly. He's one of my favorite fighters and he just disappeared tonight. Very disappointed. Silva did whatever he could on two days notice.

The Mark Hunt/Lesnar fight was dumb. As much as I am a fan of Hunt, Dana needs to sit him down and tell him two options: train seriously or you will be cut from UFC. There can be no in between. There is no fucking reason Hunt couldn't HEEM Lesnar.

Lesnar hasn't fought in over a year and he comes back, fresh from WWE, and beats the man who decimated a fucking former HW UFC Champ.

Embarrassing as fuck.

The woman's belt is starting not to mean shit. It's barely worth the gold the UFC logo is printed on now. A champion is supposed to defend, not just give it up in one damn round.

Man, I don't even know. I don't have any solutions here. I just don't know. This could potentially detract fans, push potential ones away and ostracize the idea of "legitimacy." People paid money to see hugging, fat niggas gassing and tepidity. Embarrassing, man.
>>
>>69424476
>Lesnar hasn't fought in over a year and he comes back
I thought he hadn't fought in five?
>>
>>69424476
>and he just disappeared tonight

Literally took a fight with Anderson Silva on two days notice after a horrible weight cut and the fight of his life being cancelled, what the fuck did you actually expect

You're just an overreacting retard, the main card was pretty mediocre but jesus christ you're a woman

>there is no fucking reason Hunt couldn't heem Lesnar

Obviously not, which is why Brock won

It's obvious you have very little clue of what you're talking or are just too emotional you wasted 60 bucks
>>
>>69418946
Oh shit, thanks for reminding me to play mount & blade, OP.
>>
>>69425260
I've prided myself on never using the meme cuck, but holy fuck, you're pushing it close as fuck.

The card was garbage. Cormier could've done more and Hunt has always been hit/miss, but he represented UFC tonight and was blown the fuck out.

Just fuck off, shill. I didn't even pay for it. Just disappointed.
>>69425205
Must you break my heart more, Colombia?
>>
>>69424476
Cormier looked like he just wanted to win and get out. He didn't care for the fight after Jones dindu again and showed his true colors. Cormier just rag dolled Silva then ran out the clock.

Mark Hunt seemed like he wasn't trying to knock out Brock at all. He barely punched, barely did anything, barely tried to get out of Brocks crappy clinch.

For how much the UFC was hyping this card it didn't live up to anything.
>>
>>69424476
>PRIDE >>>>>>>> UFC
>>
File: 12461029.jpg (25 KB, 232x358) Image search: [Google]
12461029.jpg
25 KB, 232x358
YOU BETTA NOT BE A MMAFAGGOT
>>
>>69425351
No, you're just an utter fucking retard who is actually amazed that Mark Hunt who has quality wrestling ability got outwrestled by a national champion

>he represented UFC tonight

Utter cringe, go kill yourself faggot
>>
>>69425971
*who has no quality wrestling
>>
Is K-1 still dead?
>>
File: 1335066709408.jpg (58 KB, 328x303) Image search: [Google]
1335066709408.jpg
58 KB, 328x303
>>69425430
>Brocks crappy clinch
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.