[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our press says this could happen. Messi is buttblasted about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: Messi-man-city-742x417.jpg (135 KB, 742x417) Image search: [Google]
Messi-man-city-742x417.jpg
135 KB, 742x417
Our press says this could happen. Messi is buttblasted about being found guilty.

What does /sp/ think about it?
>>
I don't think about Messi at all.
>>
>>69406819
>>
0% my black friend
>>
>>69406872
Turk
>>
nah, hes going to chelsea
>>
>>69406900
nice try
>>
Every summer transfer window.

Even in the ridiculous scenario Barcelona agree to sell him, Messi is too autistic to move country.
>>
I would watch EPL if this happened
>>
>>69406793
Hahaha little goblin thiefling...
>>
File: pepmessi_2638400a.jpg (103 KB, 1300x791) Image search: [Google]
pepmessi_2638400a.jpg
103 KB, 1300x791
>At least Poop won't be lonely when they both get exposed together
>>
>>69411348
>they actually do well
>P-Pep is a Messi babby!!!
you can fuck right off donaldo cockrider
>>
>>69411386

Not a Ronaldo fan.

Name me one thing these autists have won outside Barca. Poop actually actively made Bayern worse.

They can only play one way: their tiki-taka memeball. As soon as the other teams make the slightest adjustment they get massively exposed.

I'm starting to think Xavi/Iniesta were the real engines of that team, considering they actually won Euros/World Cups outside of that meme system.
>>
>>69411658
>Name me one thing these autists have won outside Barca.

Three Bundesliga titles
>>
>>69411658
t. crynaldo dick licker
>>
>>69412131

>implying Bayern pulled some massive upset by winning the Bundesliga
>implying Poop was the reason they won
>>
>>69411386
Pep isn't a Messi babby, but he is a stacked/rich club babby.
>>
>>69412131

Wow, such an accomplishment when you not only inherit the best squad in the league by far, but then also buy all the best players from your only rivals for the title.
>>
>>69412323

points refuted: nope
ad hominem: yup
>>
>>69412857
You seem upset.
>>
I'd love to see Messi in a league that actually plays defense
>>
>>69413195
>leicester is the champion
sure, what a great league
>>
>>69412744
That's not what you asked though.
>>
>>69406793
0.3% chance for it to happen

I'm being generous here
>>
#WeAreAllLeoMessi #JeSuisMessi #PrayForMessi
>>
>>69413195
Like the Champions League?
>>
I cannot foresee Messi and his wife going from Argentina to living in Barcelona most his life to rainy Manchester; especially when he can't even speak English (I presume?). The culture shock would be far too great.

You do get the feeling he has a lot of people on his back over in Spain, and the Guardiola link gives these rumours somewhat of a backbone I suppose. But nah, not happening.
>>
File: 2013-25-1.jpg (180 KB, 567x375) Image search: [Google]
2013-25-1.jpg
180 KB, 567x375
BUT CAN HE DO IT ON A COLD RAINY NIGHT IN STOKE?
>>
This wouldn't be bigger than, let's say, someone stealing Lenin's body.
>>
>>69406793
>Falling for this bait every season
>>
>>69406793
He won't have to serve any time
>>
Why do criminals like Messi and Hillary Clinton get away without paying for their crimes?
>>
File: 1339796432213.jpg (14 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1339796432213.jpg
14 KB, 400x267
it would be fun to see messi playing for a different team desu
>>
>>69411658
>I'm starting to think Xavi/Iniesta were the real engines of that team, considering they actually won Euros/World Cups outside of that meme system.

They actually didn't sine Aragones ignited tiki taka meme. Also:

>h-he can't win shit outside of superior system he mastered
>>
>>69428590
*since
>>
>implying he would ever challenge himself in a real league
>>
Why is /sp/ so dumb?
>>
>a mongoloid going outside his confort zone
Im keking
>>
Can he do it on a cold night at Stoke?
>>
>>69428946
This Stoke meme needs to die, Stoke are Barcelona lite with the type of players they've been buying recently. The old pulisball days are over
>>
>>69428608
Guardiolel was using tikitaka before with barcelona b before the 2008 euros
>>
Messi will never challenge himself
>>
>>69406793
Manchester is a fucking shithole compared to Barcelona.
>>
>>69430311
I don't understand this argument

If you have as much money as they do you could live like a king even in Ethiopia or something

You think the Utd and City players live in some post-industrial shithole area of Manchester? They live in the Golden Triangle mate
>>
>>69430824
This. Like people laugh at lebron for choosing Cleveland. Cleveland is a shithole for common folk. Lebron lives in a very rich and gated community 20 minutes outside Cleveland.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.