[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Oakland A's game >sit in the poor people's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1343090862374.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1343090862374.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>go to Oakland A's game
>sit in the poor people's seats
>fans won't shut up
>keep chanting and pounding drums
>some wave flags

Why won't they just shut the fuck up and watch the game? Fucking obnoxious faggots
>>
I thought the whole stadium was poor people's seats.
>>
>>69406623
This entire country is poor people's seats.
>>
File: image.png (245 KB, 524x463) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245 KB, 524x463
>>69406924
>oakland poor
>o.co stadium attendees poor
>always empty

holy fuck the entire norcal area is so fukn poor they cant even aford poor seat tickets

mind fukn blown
>>
>go to sports game
>people are having fun

fuck I hate when this happens
>>
>>69407319
Then why do the Giants have more expensive tickets than the league average and a packed stadium, one of the top few attendances in the league?
>>
Don't any fans sing during games like most of the world do during games?
>>
>>69407730
because San Francisco is not (as) poor
>>
>>69408945
But he said the entire NorCal area was poor...
>>
>>69408980
well then he's retarded
>>
I went to an A's game last month playing the Angels and some guy in the bleachers was heckling Mike Trout and Trout kept responding to him. Trout went like 0-3 in the game and only touched the ball once

kek
>>
>poor people seats
at least you weren't knee deep in literal feces like the rich people
>>
Is this supposed to be bait?
I hope so
>>
>>69406246
you can sit behind home plate for like 5 bucks at the coliseum, the whole stadium is poor people seats
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.