[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>invent a sport >suck at it When did the USA become so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: freedom.png (47 KB, 1105x510) Image search: [Google]
freedom.png
47 KB, 1105x510
>invent a sport
>suck at it
When did the USA become so bad at being free?
>>
>Netherlands, The
>>
File: notation.png (17 KB, 840x661) Image search: [Google]
notation.png
17 KB, 840x661
>using commas in place of periods

This chart is a fucking eyesore
>>
>the 2 countries where weed is legal nationally are top 2

list thrown out the fucking window
>>
>>69406198
nope you fatso
the 1st number is the 2nd meaning
the 3rd number is the 1st meaning
the 2nd number is retarded writing
>>
>>69406251
that means we're number one
>confirmed as euro 2016 champions
>>
>>69406198
this and anyone who disagrees is either a faggot, or portuguese
>>
>>69406410
>portuguese
>not faggots
>>
>>69406434
thats right you fat fuck
we dont go around prancing with dildos attached to our heads saying we're proud like you lot
i'm even willing to bet with substituted the blade on your bayonette for the pink baton from saint's row
>>
>>69406668
typical fag reply lmao
>>
>>69405846
The only reason we aren't #1 is because of our low drug score, which honestly shouldn't even be included its so dumb.
>>
>>69406773
it's funny, bioethics are the only relevant parameter and we are winning by a wide margin. what's up with all the anti-america threads today? did something happen in europe that they're trying to take their mind off?
>>
>moral freedom
aka liberal ranking, sage
>>
>>69406198
The first number is 1 number
Why would you use "and"
It's not a separate item
>>
>>69405846
>Mexico
>Colombia
>Cambodia

What's free there? Death?
>>
>>69407129
If it was 1707 you wouldn't say 1700 hundred seven, or one thousand seven hundred seven

Americans are so lazy
>>
>>69405846
>Freedom of speech not even mentioned
This """list""" is garbage, and you should be ashamed. Saged.
>>
Is this the cuck index? The index has a extremly liberal bias if you look at the indicies
>>
>>69406668
Lel why are you so mad, is it because you live in a shit ass poor country?
>>
>>69407297
Cool story my "free" friend
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
>>
>>69407522
>Reporters Without Borders source
>Sourcing a list compiled by an organisation with cuck sympathies
What did I expect from a Canuck, after all your PM is a cuck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.