[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doesn't want to stand next to Antonio Rüdiger >stands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5
File: 1456428137259.jpg (163 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
1456428137259.jpg
163 KB, 640x620
>doesn't want to stand next to Antonio Rüdiger
>stands next to fucking Radja Nainngolan instead
>>
wtf I love Italy now
>>
>>69405278
I always did
>>
File: data star trek.jpg (41 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
data star trek.jpg
41 KB, 736x552
>throwing bananas at african players
>>
>standing next to salah, naingolann and el sharaawy is perfectly fine
>>
>Stephan giving his jacket to the cute one.
>>
This is pretty fucked up to be honest. I'm not even sjw
>>
>>69405228

Base Italy
>>
What's fucked up about is it's the littlest kid there who's already got hate in his heart haha.
>>
>>69405228
>those empty seats
Why is football and countries that aren't Germany or England so dead?
>>
>>69405521
haha, meme
>>
Maybe he tried to rape her. There's always two sides to the story.
>>
Calling Rüdiger "the African player" is pretty racist. He was born in Berlin ffs.
>>
>>69405228
italians are just insecure because they are the black people of europe
>>
>>69405228
>that line up

????, bosnian muslim, Egyptian muslim, some weird chink hybrid, black, Egyptian muslim

Still racism?
>>
>>69405547
And his father is actually a white German. That's what they say at least.
>>
Ignorant, lazy Italians don't know that Rüdiger is German master race
>>
Egyptians are white, descended from Macedonian Greeks.
>>
there is no proof that it's because of his skin color. there are tons of other possible explanations but they wouldn't get them juicy likes and retweets
>>
>>69405228

That's pretty depressing to me to be honest. The guy just came there to play football, wtf.
>>
Last week an African refugee was beaten to death in Italy.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>69405582
bullshit

I kind of feel sorry for him though
>>
File: 1446816654847.jpg (200 KB, 685x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446816654847.jpg
200 KB, 685x1000
Who the fuck lets strange adults touch his kids anyway? Europe sort your shit out
>>
>>69405619
this. the kid could be just autistic kinda how messi is I don't trust these facebook degenerates

also stephan so cute.
>>
my fucking sides
>>
>>69407374
and 300.000 were saved by the navy
>>
>>69407902
Some moron must have switched the orders.
>>
>>69405228

Lol
>>
>>69405228
This is fake, the kid just stood to the side and no reason was given, some autist sjw on twitter decided to come up with this story
>>
>>69405582
>>69407399
His father is, as white as it gets, German but his mum is the darkest of the dark nignogs from Sierra Leone.
>>
not even little kids are safe from SJW crusades and misinformed clickbait
>>
>>69405414
half belgian & arabs are caucasian (white)
>>
>>69408646
I feel like this is super rare in the US. All our half-breeds have the white mother and the black father. Is it common in Germany for white men to marry or fuck African women like Dirk Nowitzki?
>>
>>69405228
Soccer has so many weird customs that I dont get, but the walking out with random little kids is the strangest one
>>
File: DoubleCUCK.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
DoubleCUCK.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>69407469
go on please
>>
File: julian weigl with black gf.jpg (33 KB, 357x482) Image search: [Google]
julian weigl with black gf.jpg
33 KB, 357x482
>>69408875
For some strange reason many of our athletes do it.

Dirk Nowitzki, Boris Becker and most recently Julian Weigl (pic related)

But it's somehow really just athletes, average people and also other type of celebrities (actors, musicians etc.) are usually only dating white women.

In fact, among the general public, the most common (although still quite rare) interracial combo involving a white man is White man + Asian girl, closely followed by White man + Middle Eastern/Arab girl

I don't think I've ever seen a white man with a black girl walking on the street over here....
>>
>>69407469
Since we didnt actually attack Berlin this should be a soviet soldier raping her
>>
>>69405494
It's pretty fucked up that you need to even defend it.
>>
>>69409113
What are the chances of a Latino man like me landing a qt German girl and bringing her over her to the states to marry?
>>
but he is german
>>
>>69409243
If by latino you mean mexican, not very good.
>>
>>69408875
our black population isn't big enough for it to be common

>tfw kinda like lightskinned black girls
>tfw virtually impossible to find one here, especially if you live in a middle-sized city like me

dark skinned black girls don't do it for me, but the halle berry, alicia keys type of girls are quite the turn-on for me
>>
>>69409271
My dad is Mexican but my mom is white. So technically yes I'm Mexican
>>
>>69409299
>attractive women turn me on

shocker
>>
>>69409101
what gender is the one on the left?
>>
>>69409243
Depends on how you look.
No girl is going to turn you down just because you're Latino.

But if you're a brown manlet with visible indio/native traits, then probably not so good.
But if you look more like a Southern European and aren't small, then pretty good
>>
>>69409317
kys
>>
I feel bad for him ;___;

This isn't about racism, it's just freaking mean.
>>
>>69405228
This is a little bit sad desu, but better than glorifying foreigners, like frenchs do
>>
>>69409388
I've received a lot of messages from German QTs in seeking arrangement, so I'm pretty confident in my looks (as well as money)

>>69409432
You first :)
>>
>>69409113
That girl is cute as fuck though. Dirk's wife is not even hot.
>>
>>69409317
I got a qt Finnish gf, but then again I am not ugly and brown lel
>>
>>69409501
Just no confidence in yourself since you're asking this.
>>
>>69409501
>SeekingArrangement is an American sugar baby and sugar daddy dating website founded by MIT graduate Brandon Wade in San Francisco, California in 2006.

oh, so that's the type of women you want....

yeah, then looks really aren't important, those bimbo hoes just want your money and will fuck you no matter how you look or how old you are if you promise them a lazy, rich lifestyle
>>
>>69409145
He is soviet, as pure as they come.
>>
>>69409243
You can trade on your American-ness. Bitches love American-ness.

Your chances still aren't great, though, because qt German grills don't want to be surrounded by Trump-voting racist hillbillies, and if you're Mexican, I'm guessing you live in a Southern state.
>>
>>69409635
Precisely. I've been intimated by girls I consider godly in looks, not by regular hot ones here in the states. Our different cultures also might be an issue to them so I'm cautious to think about traveling there to meet them.
>>
>>69408875
>All our half-breeds have the white mother and the black father
>He actually believes this

Don't let the Jewish media get to you. It goes both ways.
>>
When is simmo vs ingo?
>>
>>69409756
>Bitches love American-ness.

If I understand what you mean by "American-ness" correctly, then no, this will definitely not have much success with the average German girl, lel

Stereotypical Americans have kind of a bad rep over here, but you can still profit on that by not acting stereotypically and make you stand out as one of the "good Americans"

But looks and general charm are still the most important things to get with a girl anywhere.
>>
this /sp/ thread is very /pol/
>>
>>69409684
I'm into beautiful German girls, willing to provide for one with a lifestyle they couldn't get in their home. But this is merely superficial on my part, I want to know if most of them are interested in a big cultural change like here in America.
>>
>>69410062
Germany isnt poor. Try Ukraine or something
>>
>>69410062
But they could just get themselves a German sugar daddy and achieve that lifestyle without having to go all the way to America, so you will still need to present some arguments as to why they should go through all the troubles of getting with an American instead of a German.

>beautiful German girls

On sites like these you will mainly find plastic bimbo hoes, actually beautiful girls don't actively search for sugar daddies online usually.
>>
>>69410055
Lots of people feel bad for the black guy who had to put up with a child refusing to stand near him. That's a lot better than the usual /pol/-tier reactions of
>hurr durr kill the dirty nignogs race war nao

This might actually be the least /pol/ thread on /sp/ right now.
>>
>>69410175
this is the list of countries I plan to travel to in case I failed with a German girl;

1) Germany
2) Czech Republic
3) Ukraine
4) Croatia
5) Bosnia and Herzegovina
>>
>>69410335
>No Iceland

That would actually be your best chance too
>>
>>69410335
try Poland
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/22/stefano-eranio-sacked-racist-comments

And it's funny because it's true, outside of Thiago Scelva there hasn't been a decent FB/Sweeper in decades.
>>
>>69410455
I heard dating was hard there for foreigners. I've done my research on that country.
>>
>>69410335
Do you realize you could find many girls, who are searching for a sugar daddy, in the US as well?

Just go to New York, there are many girls who probably have some heritage of 2-3 countries on your list in them.
>>
>>69410492
Oh right, you want to date. If you actually want a serious relationship, why go on a sugar daddy site?
>>
>>69409503
makeup.
>>
>>69410509
>>69410554
My intention is to date for a short time before I marry. I've already done sugar dating years ago and traveled to Latin America to get with locals. I'm 28 now, my intention now is to marry a girl from Europe and bring her to the states.
>>
>>69410699
But if you want real love, then searching for girls on a sugar daddy site or otherwise trying to convince girls to date you based on your money is the wrong way.

You could get yourself an Ukrainian girl, she will probably very gladly come with you to the US, but she will see it as a business arrangement basically.
You are her way out of poverty.

Once she's married to you, she will then (as it pretty much always happen) get US citizenship, then divorce you, take half of your money and bring her family to the US and then maybe even end up marrying a Ukrainian guy, this time based on real love.

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>69410699
Nigga, just get a Russian mail ordered bride. It's basically the same thing and you won't waste your time trying to get some plastic gold digger to fall in love with you.
>>
>>69410879
>>69410895
Neither of you mentioned things I hadn't thought of before, however I will take my time with a decision here. I'm really interested in helping women out of poverty by giving them the knowledge to succeed if they have the work ethic to do so. Oh wells.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.