[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone who genuinely believes Portugal will win tomorrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1000x1000
Is there anyone who genuinely believes Portugal will win tomorrow? Fuck off with memes, I want serious answers. Portugal is worse in every part of the field.
>>
>>69405077
>Toothpaste intellectuals
>>
Portugal will win as a TSSSUUUUUUUUUUrprise
>>
>>69405077
France is capable of both the best and the worst.

everything is possible with us.
>>
>>69405180
>losing a final at home
>against the eternal chokers (Portugal, not us kek)

Come on.
>>69405102
this isn't /mass shootings/ la
>>
You underestimate >our capacity to make other teams play like shit.
>>
>>69405277
But France has consistently played like shit and won.
>>
File: trash.jpg (55 KB, 414x427) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
55 KB, 414x427
>>69405077
>Fuck off with memes
>>
Portugal has a tough defence and if Ronaldo and Nani will be at their best they can win. Also they need griezmann to suck.
>>
Portugal will win easily
>>
>>69405478
It's a final. Against a strong opponent. Merchant, do you really expect Ronaldo to be at his best? It would be a first considering the circumstances.
>>
>Croatia is one of the favorites, a real dark horse, they'll smoke Portugal
>No, Poland is an actual underrated dark horse, and a real good team, they'll crush Portugal
>No, WALES, is the REAL dark horse, they're actually superb and will embarrass, Portugal
>No, France is the dark horse, they got by GERMANY, come on it's 2016, are you kidding me? They will beat Portugal
>>
>>69405666
Quick question: Did you watch the Champions League Finals against Chelsea in 2008?
>>
>>69405666
I don't expect it at all but it might happen. It's much more likely that both team would be scared and defensive and france would win 1-0 from a header at the 70 minute. That's boring as fuck though.
>>
>>69405725
I think people only doubted portugal to win against croatia

rest was pure logic for anyone who watches football (5 euro semis final in a row)
>>
>>69405725
Do you know the meaning of dark horse? France was the outright favourite to win it all according to the bookies. Come on man, don't be so stupid.

Croatia was the true dark horse, and they failed miserably. Poland was never good enough, and Wales was a dark horse but not a very good one.
>>
>>69405767
>yfw portugal was much better internationally than england the past 20 years
>>
>>69405749
The one where he missed a crucial penalty? Yeah, I did.

It was long ago, I only remember being happy for van der Sar. I'm sure Ronaldo had a good match, but United were the overwhelming favourites, weren't they? It was also very long ago. Just look at his recent finals in the CL. He was awful.
>>
>>69405797
england has never won a knock out game in the european championship,
>>
>>69405866
hahahaha what a joke. england is pretty much hungaria level
>>
obsession
>>
>>69405882
>>69405866
w8 that's not true
>>
>>69405926
PART
>>
>>69405960

they won a game in 1996 after penalties but it's technically considered as draw by Uefa.
>>
>>69405077
>image.jpg
>>
>>69406068
>parttimedentist.jpg
>>
I think we're likely to lose but I also think we definitely have a chance.
>>
>>69405834
You are comparing Atletico Madrid to fucking France. Come on m8.

And he wasn't fully fit in either of those finals anyways.
>>
>>69406082
>implying English
>>
>>69406099
If he wasn't fully fit then, why would he be now?

Also, I think the difference in quality between France and Portugal is much bigger than the difference in quality between Atleti and Real.
>>
>>69406097
>I also think we definitely have a chance.

Stopped reading there.
>>
they have been pretty lucky

maybe park the bus and with a bit of luck they can take it in the penaltys
>>
>>69406243
We will park the bus m8
We Atletico now
>>
>worse in every part of the field
Giroud is better than Ronaldo?
Umtiti is better than Pepe?
>>
>>69406215
>stopped reading there
That's generally what you do at the end of a post you smeg.
>>
>>69408048
that's the joke
>>
File: god is with portugal.png (7 KB, 530x63) Image search: [Google]
god is with portugal.png
7 KB, 530x63
>>69405077

Tommorow i'm gonna win 220 x 12 = 2640 euros, thank you based Portugal, I put this money after that comeback against hungary, I knew based Portugal were gonna make it.
>>
>>69407827
The French offense and defense are superior to the Portuguese ones. France has scored more goals and conceded less.
>>
>>69405077
This is football mate, There has been several examples of worse teams on paper defeating better ones. This's what makes this sport exciting too
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.