[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>german defending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pogba_skillz.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pogba_skillz.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>german defending
>>
>>69403556
The atrocious first touch by Kimmich was even worse 2bh, and it was this mistake that gave the ball to Pogba.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 302x225
>>69403556
>tfw can't watch WEBMs on mobile
JUST JODER MON MERDE ARRIBA FAMIGLIA
>>
>>69403556
followed a few seconds later by >german goaltending
>>
nice lag
>>
Yeah but I dont forget how atrocious we were the first 45 minutes.
>>
So glad they won
>>
>>69403586
tho whole thing was a mess.

Howedes should have cleared instead of passing to kimmich

Kimmich had a shit first touch, instead of letting the ball go to his right foot

Mustafi gets fucked with a shitty dribble

Neuer inefectively went out of position
>>
>>69403601
> Applefag
>>
>>69403664
Leave me alone frog. I've had this phone for 2 years and it's worked for me just fine
>>
>>69403644
>Neuer inefectively went out of position
He had to clear the ball to prevent a Giroud header
Nobody marked Griezmann and then they conceded a goal
>>
>>69403634
>muh possession
>>
>>69403634

you were bad from minute 10-40
better the rest
in fact Griezmann almost had the goal of the tournament just 5 minutes into the match
>>
>>69404146
I'm not even talking of the possession
>>
>>69403708
>He had to clear the ball to prevent a Giroud header
not really, since giroud was covered by a man and the ball wasnt in Neuers area. plus, he did a shitty job clearing it. if wouldve at least punched it, it wouldve been much better regardless of where it went, but instead he just got a hand on it and squared it.
>>
File: 1444243671404.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1444243671404.png
330 KB, 330x319
>>69403556
There's even worse, watch that video from 0:25 to 0:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1YH5BombU0

It's like the Germans are a team of 10 years olds
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.