[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finnish baseball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20533353.jpg (224 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
20533353.jpg
224 KB, 700x467
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pes%C3%A4pallo

It's basically the same sport as the one they play in the USA and the Caribbeans.

If if wasn't those traditional cunts we could be trashing Americans in their "national past time" right now.
>>
btw how the fuck is Japan leading this ranking?
>>
>>69403362
>It's basically the same sport as the one they play in the USA and the Caribbeans.

Not with that tiny ass "field" that features no grass.
>>
>>69403507
Because Japan actually sends most of its best players to play international games.

There's not THAT many great American players in the MLB. Half the all-stars this year I'm willing to bet aren't American. But out of all the great American players there are hardly none play international games.
>>
>>69403507
We don't let our major leaguers play in international competitions
You look at our wbc and olympic teams, it's all minor leaguers and college players
>>
>>69404120
>We don't let our major leaguers play in international competitions
Besides the World Baseball Classic.

But even then most of the US team is just guys that are just average MLB players at best. Especially pitchers. Teams don't want their star pitchers throwing in what are deemed "exhibition" games.
>>
>>69403362
>we
>>
>>69404114
Are you retarded? Using the best American players for a national team would completely rape everyone.
>>
>>69403507
What fucking flag does Tapei have?
>>
>>69404412
I didn't say it wouldn't. I just said it's not like Americans are dominating the MLB.

If the best Americans actually did play in these things the US would most likely win yes. But the best Americans don't and there's not that many great American players to fill the void which is why they don't win these international tournaments including the WBC.
>>
>>69403507
Our professional players don't play international games

>>69403362
>trashing
You'd be fucking slammed by the fucking Pirates
>>
>>69403362
Except it appears that there's no actual pitching going on here

Is the vertical pitching just like softball or am I missing something here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.