[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else watching F1 right now? I'm a newfag to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1466394192188.jpg (562 KB, 1440x932) Image search: [Google]
1466394192188.jpg
562 KB, 1440x932
Anyone else watching F1 right now? I'm a newfag to this sport and I don't really know what's going on. How many laps do they have to complete? Who's the best at this?
>>
kimi
>>
>>69393725
http://www.formula1.com/en/championship/inside-f1.html

You're welcome.
>>
Lewis Hamilton.

He's the best driver on the grid and GOAT contender.
>>
>>69393733
Oh , he's at Ferrari now? Last time I've watched F1 was with my father when I was ~10 years old. I thought he was at McLaren.

Other big rules?
>>
>>69393725
not a sport.
>>
>>69393873
>>69393835
>>
>>69393916
Oh , sorry.

Also , I've got another question. How much can someone drive until they have to change their tires or get to the garages?
>>
You're at least two decades too late. Just leave it and let it die in peace
>>
Also , which was the worst / hardest circuit in the history of F1?
>>
>>69394016
all went downhill after changing the 10,6,4,3,2,1 system and introducing retarded qualifications
>>
Well , I didn't get this. Q3 finished and they're done?
>>
>>69394703
Race will be tomorrow, qualifying is to decide race order.
>>
Hammywinslol
Season is over after this weekend, wait till next year lad
>>
>>69394025
Monaco is probably the most intricate. Narrow circuit - qualifying is about how closely you can hug corners and its tough to overtake during the race.
>>
>>69394166
I think the final straw was when they moved from the 8, 6, 4, 3, 2 system.
>>
>>69395248
nah, it went to shit after they moved away from the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 system
>>
>>69393725
Hamiltonwinslol
Mercedeswinslol

See you next season
>>
>>69395773
It was pretty much done when they introduced points system. Championship should only be decided by amount of races each driver won.
>>
>>69395840
>a championship is better than individual Grand Prix with no connection to each other

Newfag, pls go.
>>
>>69393725
is F1 p2w?
>>
>>69395791
>implying that won't be the case next year as well
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.