[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what you call delusion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 18
File: topkek.png (30 KB, 659x269) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
30 KB, 659x269
This is why english football will never succeed
>>
he's just trying to get the england job
>>
Smalling, Kane, maybe Walker.
>>
>>69392561
If Griezmann is the only French player better than them, how do they explain that Giroud, Pogba and Payet all scored against Iceland when only one English player could (and on penalty)?
>>
>>69392588

>kane

haha
>>
>Key man Antoine Griezmann aside, France aren't better than England
>>
>>69392576
Honestly don't think he wants it.He has always said it's an old man's job and he clearly still thinks he's young, given all his mid-life crisises.
>>
To be fair, the only players that are better than France's are the strikers.
And even then, I wouldn't put in my team a player that has been outperformed by Giroud or Pellè.
>>
>>69392597
He's up against Giroud. Not exactly a challenge to put him out of the squad.
>>
>>69392561
That level of delusion is amazing
England's level of play is so poor that I lack words to describe how shitty it is
It's not even a problem of talent, it's a problem of football IQ, these guys can't take apart a below average team that parks the bus
>>
>>69392561
England wont win until the media let the manager do his job. Everyone in England thinks they're a manager but how many of them go see their training.
>>
>>69392628
Let's be honest, it's not like they have crazy talent to begin with.
>>
>>69392609
Giroud can score though
>>
English coaching seems poor in almost every sport.Look at the difference in the Cricket and Union teams when half-competent Aussies take charge.Need to get rid of these old, dumb, inept coaches living and dying by their dinosaur tactics and refusing to embrace change.Next England manager should definitely be a foreigner.And the FA should be looking to get young English coaches up to scratch with modern tactics.This might sound classist but they should be trying to get more educated, middle-class and above people into football management.
>>
>>69392691
Only sport where we have the best 'coaches' or great grass roots people is F1 tbqh.

German drivers, British engineers is the GOAT combination
>>
>>69392643
They have as much talent as you have on the offensive side right now but you have tactical intelligence to make a team work and perform pretty well
You based your team on your strength, your defense, and it worked because Italian players have a high football IQ
England players looked completely clueless against Wales, Slovakia and Iceland, that level of dumbness was embarrassing for professional players
>>
That's some cognitive dissonance right there. Even losing against the part time dentist doesn't break the hubris.

>>69392691
English coaching reminds me of an old general who would launch a cavalry charge against modern machine guns, tanks and fighter jets. Yes, everybody died, but they died the honorable British way.
>>
>>69392708
i think you mean british drivers/british engineers
>>
>>69392721
I honestly think the EPL is partly to blame, most of the team's just spam speed and strength, there is little in the way of tactics.And I don't say this as a typical Spanish EPL-hater, I love the Premier League and watch it every week, I just think it has hindered the national team and the tactical ineptitude has seen them get left behind in Europe.
>>
Dele Alli is better than any French midfielder but the rest of the England squad is piss poor.
>>
>>69392816
I doubt Dele Alli is better than Pogba or Payet.

The "Pogba is actually shit" is just a meme, fampai.
>>
>>69392815
thing is, even when english football was dominant in europe (short phase in the mid 2000s, and the 70s/80s) our NT has always been poor, so i don't think it's the league's fault. no one has been able to crack the riddle so far, although i think we're getting closer. people have now started to realise england has never had a coherent system like teams such as germany and spain have. euro 2016 was probably the worst i've ever seen for that.
>>
>>69392815
This
Their tactical shittiness is obvious when they play in the Champions League
>>
>>69392628
>>69392643
>>69392721
it's a problem of football school.
The coaches who teach children who start paying football at 7-8 up to when they are fifteen.
Those suck at teaching football and at finding good talent.
Just look at beckham. He had great crossing and was nothing special in nothing else. But his crossing was different from anyone else, especially other english players. It means he was never taught that, he developed his ability on his own.
Enland, as a nation, sucks at football.
We have the same problem in rugby, but the federation is trying to solve it and improve the level of the basic coaches and start programs to try and find good talents.
>>
>>69392816
I'd take Alli in our squad but he would be a sub right now
>>
>>69392561
This dumbfuck probably also thinks the England of Rooney, Ferdinand, Terry, Gerrand and Lampard was a "golden generation" rather than the shittest generation of English players of all time as well.
>>
>>69392927
It was a golden generation in terms of what they did at club level.
>>
>>69392936
It wasn't even that.
>>
Imagine how good players like Barkley and Alli could have been with proper coaching and a decent education.I really believe that's all there is to it, the coaching and the mentality is second-rate.Yes, Wales has proven that players coming from the same leagues and the same youth systems and the a manager coming from the same country as the England team can have a good tournament.But to really move forward, England has to change things from grass-roots level.

If you look at Euro 2000, where England and Germany both had a poor tournament(Germany even worse than England), the Germans went on to overhaul their grass-roots level from the ground up and changed the way the looked at football, they moved on to the modern times whilst their English counterparts stagnated.In the 90s, England were as strong as any team, in the early 00s they had an amazing group of players.But they've been left in the past.
>>
>>69392875
it's the grassroot coaches.
just look at this post for instance
>>69392721
he mentions the players' football IQ. Tactical knowledge and intelligence is one of the things coaches spend more time in teaching to young players. SO sometimes you have 15 year olds who can barely kick the ball but can perfectly execute extremely complicated professional tactics.
This is why often our players emerge when they're well into their 20es.
>>
>>69392875
>euro 2016 was probably the worst i've ever seen for that.
We've played worse than at Euro 2016. Hell, we were worse at the last two world cups.

Not to mention the tournaments over the last 25 years that we didn't even qualify for.
>>
>>69392816
Alli is only good when he is comfortable with the system. He was shocking in the Euro's as he didn't have a fucking clue what he was doing.
Still young though and has a lot of potential as well, same with Dier.
>>
File: 1467565010810.jpg (10 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
1467565010810.jpg
10 KB, 236x237
>>69392996
>we
>>
Anyone else feel that when England win a match that we 'got away with it'?
>>
wuz
>>
File: joe hart.jpg (56 KB, 559x960) Image search: [Google]
joe hart.jpg
56 KB, 559x960
Hart > Lloris
>>
>>69392959
This
I saw a documentary on the German youth system
They're doing an amazing job to detect kids at a very young age, giving them advice on how to improve their game and they have clubs in the Bundesliga which are willing to play young German players instead of overpayed below average foreign players
>>
File: 1462452214781.jpg (161 KB, 866x838) Image search: [Google]
1462452214781.jpg
161 KB, 866x838
>>69392561
Their delusion never ends.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69392959
The overhaul in the UK started 4 or 5 years ago, something is being done and that includes a large recruitment drive for coaches.* There's finally been changes to the way youth football is played, including reducing the pitch sizes at young ages and focussing on better technique and tactical awareness. Crucially, part of this plan has been to not simply copy Spain/Germany/whoever, but to try and build an actual English style.

Whether this works or not we won't know for another 4 or 5 years imo. Already I'd say that English youth teams generaly look more confident, flexible and tactically aware than their predecessors with arguably better technique. But then we run into the issues of how to get them adequate playing time, not have them physically exhausted going into tournaments and to somehow get over this mental block England players have. It would be nice if the FA appointed a decent fucking manager too.

I's also venture that England are really depending on Chelsea and Manchester City to promote their young English players. They've both got outstanding academies, I can't see Chelsea promoting anyone to be honest, I'm more optimistic about City.
*there's a common stat that England has significantly fewer coaches than other countries. It's exagerated because when the licences were introduced England allowed their existing coaches to continue without the qualifications whereas other countries registered them.
>>
>>69392561
>look at this one man's opinion everyone

I mean, he's not far off. Evra and Sagna are shit and Kane is better than Giroud. Also if Shatuidi can get in the French team then Dier could.
>>
During the englel vs portugal friendly before the euros, Jorge Jesus was a commentator for thaf game. I hate the dude as much as anyone else, but he talked about how little creativity english football has in general and their difficulty in finding solutions.

Fast forward a few minutes, englel is having trouble scoring a single goal vs a weak 10 man portugal that parked the bus. They eventually do, but in like the last minute (and portugal was down a man for like an hour iirc). Meanwhile Quaresma runs up in the only counterattack portugal manages, and almost singlehandedly scored an amazing goal that would have embarassed england imo.

The man is right, england is ok at following whatever guidelines, plans and formalities were given to them before the game, but when the bus shows up they are seemingly dumbfounded and cant find solutions to surpass a team that effectively closes itself. I have no idea how england trains its youth but it doesnt look like it promotes technical ability and creativity that allow for strokes of genius on the player's part.
>>
>>69392884

The Welsh team got to the semi finals and all their players (aside from a lot of them essentially being English) come from the same mould of youth football and grassroots coaching. I agree with your points in general, but if the Welsh can get the semis with the same level of youth coaching surely England's problems are deeper than that.
>>
>>69392561
he's right desu. how to fix the english team?
>>
>>69393289
By implementing actual tactics instead of "let the lads have their fun".
>>
>>69393235
>englel is having trouble scoring a single goal vs a weak 10 man portugal that parked the bus.

well that's normal for anybody.
>>
I guess the english are homesick and can't handle dry weather
>>
>>69393217
Chelsea have a great academy, probably best in the world in terms of results.A lot of blacks though, so I wonder if they're just getting by on physicality and will get shown up when they make the transition to men's football.
>>
>>69393382
i dont agree with that, portugal was actually really weak, worse than in the euros.
>>
The reality is Woy was a fucking retard and couldn't settle on a single system so players had no idea what the fuck to do from game to game. contrast this with qualifying and our friendlies against some top teams where we played pretty much the same way and you can see the difference in performances.
>>
>>69393443
parking the bus is parking the bus.
>>
>>69393235
I think England have always had a problem being really creative. Hodgson can take a large portion of the blame in this tournament for his nonsensical tactics and playing players out of position, but England have had this problem most of the time - even with very creative players. A decade ago we had Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Scholes, go back to the 90s and you had Gazza and Mcmanaman who were creative and 86-90 we had prime Gazza, Waddle, Barnes. But there's few performances where England had been really creative. '88 was a shit show, '90 there was a good 0-0 draw with Holland and England were unlucky to lose the semi final against Germany but realistically we weren't the best team at the tournament by any means.

I'm hoping it'll be a similiar situation to Spain, where everything clicks and we get a couple of bits of luck and finally win something. But I don't think anyone in England is confident we won't find a way to fuck things up.
>>
File: traditional-scarecrow-7-0255.jpg (83 KB, 283x344) Image search: [Google]
traditional-scarecrow-7-0255.jpg
83 KB, 283x344
>>69393065
>england
>goal keeper

a scarecrow would be more efficient
>>
File: english defence vs iceland.png (1 MB, 1193x1167) Image search: [Google]
english defence vs iceland.png
1 MB, 1193x1167
>>69392959
They've been in the past for a long time.
>>
>>69393234
You can't compare Matuidi to Dier
Kanté is way better than him at n°6 and he's way ahead of Dier
With Clyne and Rose we would have great fullbacks though
I'd take John Stones but we have great CBs who aren't here because of injuries so we wouldn't need him
>>
>>69393494
I mean, if you hit a scarecrow with a ball it usuall deflects it succesfully.

I'm not sure you can say the same about Hart.

He used to be much better though, or at least I remember him not being absolute shit.
>>
>>69393461
iceland parked the bus (for the most part) and got nailed by france, it doesnt guarantee that youre not gonna get scored on if youre not gold at parking thr bus. imo pre euro portugal was not good at anything.
>>
>>69393540
good*
the*
fuck mobile
>>
>>69393490
> England
> doing like Spain
I know you're trying to be optimistic here but for real mate it's really, really far fetched
>>
>>69393234
>Kane is better than Giroud

lol
>>
>>69393245
wales reached the semifinals only once in their history, and they were helped by the skewed sides of the knock out stages.
Greece won once too, that doesn't make them a strong football nation in general.
Wales massively overachieved this year.
The fact that england never seems to overachieve and in fact often underwachieves is a problem in itself, but it doesn't change the fact that the english level is low in general, and given england's resources and sport organization(which can be seen in the GB results for the olympics) their level should be a fair bit higher.
>>
>>69393513
He's way too cocky
He would be a n°3 in our team and I don't think Sirigu is worse than him
Even if Salvatore has some troubles with high balls
>>
>>69393245
The key difference is that almost all Wales players fell out of top academies and had to play their way back up.

Not much coddling and no guaranteed national shirt because you were 6'2 and could do a stepover at 16.
>>
>>69393490
At '96 they were the best team at the tournament and I think it's a real shame they didn't win.The 4-1 against the Netherlands was incredible, I saw an old rerun the other day.
>>
>>69393556
Nowhere near as dominant, that Spain were arguaby the best of all time.

What I meant was Spain always underachieved and couldn't win anything. I'd be optimistic in saying one tournament win for England in the next 10 years, but that's what I mean, breaking the cycle of underachievment like Spain did.
>>
>>69393490
the only creative player among those who could be rated among creative players of other teams is scholes.Although I think he's a bit overrated like all EPL players. But he is the only one whou could have had a chance at being a starter in one of the NTs that won the cup in the last 15 years
>>
>>69393569
Belgium really underachieved big time
Wilmots wasted 2 more years of their greatest generation ever
If I had the Belgian squad I would be cumming buckets
>>
club football is much more competitive than international football, and plenty of englishmen have won the CL (although no english manager has)

all this talk of lack of technical ability and youth coaching is a crock of shit really. the issue is poor managers and a lack of a coherent plan for the NT. just look how germany transitioned from very poor in the early 2000s to world champions in the space of a decade. they set out a plan and followed it. we dont have one
>>
>>69393630
Belgium is wildly overrated though. Lukaku isn't near world class, De Bruyne looked ineffectual most of the times, Hazard is very good but too inconsisteng, Mertens is just a power sub, Fellaini is cancer and their defence, apart Courtois, is pretty much shit.

But if you lose 3-1 to fucking Wales you've underachieved no matter what.
>>
>>69393234
Your meme clubs are ready to pay 30M for Matuidi because they can't find an equivalent players in their academy.
Dier could maybe replace Schneiderlin on the bench, another player bought 35M by the "english" clubs because they can't rely on english player.
>>
>>69393606
Should really have won that semi final too in fairness, Gazza had THAT miss in extra time and Anderton headed it onto the inside of the post and straight into the keepers arms in extra time.

We were lucky to get past you boys in the quarters mind. Interestingly England have reached the semis on two occasions when the 4-4-2 was dropped. In '90 we looked good once Gazza, Waddle and Barnes were given more licence to roam in midfield once we played the sweeper and in '96 we played the christmas tree formation.
>>
>>69393540
don't underestimate the importance of a good keeper.
At least 2, possibly 3 or 4 of the goals scored by france against iceland would have been saved by buffon or degea or even neuer.
If spain had iceland's goalie against italy they might have lost 4 or 5-0. If they had englel's goalie it might have been even worse.
>>
>>69393643
How many Englishmen are good enough to play for Barça, Real, Bayern or Juve?
I wouldn't even take one at PSG and God knows our Ligue 1 is shit
>>
>>69393691
>Rating De Gea above Neuer

nigga u serious?
>>
>>69393691
This
Without Lloris Germany would have destroyed us
>>
>>69393068
That DW doc is GOAT. It is very inclusive in its approach.
>>
>>69393694
how many frenchmen are? 1 or 2? your team is hardly stacked, yet you're in the final.
>>
>>69393630
everyone underachieves or overachieves at least once or twice in their history. The problem is when a nation underachieves regularly.
>>
>>69392609
Giroud had a better Non pens goals p90 v Kane last season though
>>
>>69393670
>tfw beligians really really hate us right now.

they were convinced their team would win it all and feel like we robbed them from their guaranteed euro title
>>
>>69393643
english teams have foreign players bringing in tactical and technical skills. And have enough time for their managers to teach them how to perform the tactics they need.
When they're in the NT and there isn't time to perfection good tactics and there are no foreign players, all their limits in football IQ and creativity emerges
>>
>>69393779
there are frenchmen who play the champion's league final every years.

ffs there was more french players at Sevilla than english players at Liverpool during the last Europa League final. Guess who won?
>>
>>69393711
i was rating their performance in this tournament. France's second goal came from neuer's error. While lloris made a great save.
>>69393723
with inverted keepers it would have been 1-1
>>
File: Capture111.jpg (60 KB, 1160x173) Image search: [Google]
Capture111.jpg
60 KB, 1160x173
>>69393877
yet more englishman than frenchman have won the CL in the last decade. even historically england >>>>> france in the CL. see this image for example. english teams comprising mostly english players dominating the biggest club competition in the world. yet where was our NT at this time? in the gutter
>>
Limit the number of foreign youths in club academies
Make it cheap to get coaching badges (UK is most expensive in Europe)
Focus on courses to try and install tactics from the ground up
Encourage people from different backgrounds to take up coaching (from working class to people with degree etc.)
Find a couch for NT who can build a system
Stop the media from complaining when a star player is dropped
>>
Iceland has more UEFA coaches than England FACT
>>
>>69393859
That doesn't explain English teams European dominance in the late 70s through the early 80s mind.
>>
>>69393779
> Evra, Pogba Juve
> Mathieu, Umtiti Barça
> Coman, Ribéry Bayern
> Benzema, Varane RĂ©al
> Ousmane Dembélé Dortmund
> Martial, Schneiderlin United
>>
>>69392588
>Smalling
can somebody explain to me why he's so highly rated?
his positioning is a mess, he can't play the ball, he's got no real talent
>>
File: oyitscominghomelads.jpg (63 KB, 570x576) Image search: [Google]
oyitscominghomelads.jpg
63 KB, 570x576
>>69393921
cant wait to see your players from the 70's at the next world cup.
OUAHAHAHAHA

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/11940300/English-players-less-represented-in-201516-Champions-League-than-those-from-Israel-and-Belarus.html
>>
>>69392561
you are not allowed to be critical of the millionaire babbies
>>
>>69394129
cute you can't follow an argument and get butthurt and start shitposting instead. fucking imbecile.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Cup_and_UEFA_Champions_League_winning_players

England: 79 players
France 34 players
>>
>>69394124
> dat FA Cup final though
>>
>>69394124
It is a mystery
>>
>>69393513
Hart is a very good keeper. Its that fucking England shirt mental block that makes him shit. It happens every time with every english keeper probably for the past 25 years at least. At city hes fucking great and even manages to up his game when facing better opposition, he was a fucking beast against Barca and Real in the previous 2 years, literally the only City player keeping them in the game.
>>
>>69394030
what about Atletico's Antoine Griezmann and Lucas Hernandez?
There is also Theo Hernandez at their academy.
>>
>>69394202
Most of them are ancient history, they won't help you win a Euro or a WC.
>>
>>69394269
That's not the argument is it?. Please get an IQ above double digits
>>
>>69394256
Damn it I forgot the great Grizou, our national hero
>>
>>69394124
He's decent, but far from the quality England had a few years ago - would've been 7th choice behind Campbell, Terry, Rio, King, Carragher and Woodgate off the top of my head a while ago.

England have a dearth of good CBs, and Smalling looked piss poor for a few seasons. Now that he's a bit more solid people have really started to overrate him, English football fans tend to think someone is either world class or dog shit, when the truth is he's just decent.
>>
>>69394325
>Woodgate

oyy
>>
>>69394325
> Carragher
> the own goal scoring machine
>>
>>69394384
>>69394398
Both players better than Smalling, and most national teams would be happy enough to have those two if they lost their first 4 CBs
>>
>>69394299
Of course it is. English players overall have less CL experience than French players. But at the end of the day the worst piece of the puzzle is definitely your shit managers.
>>
File: 1440713506112.png (305 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1440713506112.png
305 KB, 1600x900
>>69394202
>oy mate liverpool won the champion's league in 1830 let me tell you about football
>>
>>69394484
Yet that CL experience hasn't helped as in the past when we were dominant, which is the point. There is no correlation between club success and NT success when it comes to the england team which means the problem is not the players.

>>69394486
mouthbreather.
>>
>>69394486
If Reims had won it in the 1950s they wouldn't be talking shit like that
100% French squad
>>
>>69394525
Players are to blame when they show absolutely no spirit. Losing is one thing, giving up and doing fuck all for over an hour against Iceland is another.
>>
File: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (70 KB, 618x579) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
70 KB, 618x579
>>69394525
>sterling and rooney will win the world cup 2018, I can feel it lads
>>
>>69394565
Great contributions mate. Maybe you should fuck off back to /b/ with the rest of the pubescent virgins.
>>
>>69394607
Your contribution only consist of delusion because your inbreds genes don't allow you to see something else than your Island.
You've been proven wrong many times and when you posted that screencaps from the 70's I knew you were a joke.
>>
>>69393045
>oui
>>
>>69394754
Ah yes, enjoy your "french" success when a bunch of africans and arabs win the "european" cup for you. It's not like you even have rugby to fall back on because we dominate you at that as well.
>>
>>69393490
>Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Scholes
Apart from Scholes these guys aren't creative, which has been a big part of our problem since the 90s.
>>
>>69394838
>that shitty comeback
I'd rather enjoy multiculti success than inbred failure.
>>
>>69394384
Probably the best natural one out of those mentioned but got fucked by injuries.
>>
>>69394754
Sorry that you're a literal mouth-breather who lacks the mental capacity to follow a basic argument. The whole point of the screencaps was to outline that our NT is shit regardless of how well we do domestically, but because of your inferiority complex, you got asspained and started shitposting like a retard foaming at the mouth. Almost as embarrassing as our football team.
>>
>>69394894
I'm fairly sure all of them have more career assists than Scholes.
>>
>>69394949
Assists aren't the only thing a creative midfielder is about. It's relatively easy to deliver assists in an open game, but against a team that parks the bus you need more than just crosses and through balls.
>>
>>69394838
>arab

but Delle Ali is English and is already out of the competion lad.

don't forget that even if your players have a coal burner mother, they are still black at the end and ask yourself why the english women love the black fathers so much :D
>>
>>69394908
>calls other inbreds
>so genetically inferior his team has been overtaken by niggers and muslimes
>only bastion of white frenchman, rugby, and you get crushed by big strong englishman every year

such is life as a frenchcuck
>>
>>69394949
I'm not American so I judge players by what I watch them doing, not their stats.
>>
>>69394945
>regardless of how well we do domestically

But that's wrong. The only english player who plays the CL is a fucking goalkeeper called Joe Hart.
>>
File: 1433787049795.gif (475 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1433787049795.gif
475 KB, 499x374
>Thread is good, some serious discussion going on
>Suddenly, someone loses an argument
>Calls the other a muslim
>This is now an IQ chart and refugees general
>>
>>69395017
I couldn't care less about rugby so I don't know why you bother bringing it up in a footy thread.
And if our white players are genetically inferior then what the fuck does that make your NT?
>>
>>69395051
How is it possible to be this dense? Please get a fucking education
>>
>>69395075
at least a team of white englishmen won the world cup mate. yours was won by arabs and niggers. also a reminder that only 1 french team in history as won the CL and that was due to match fixing
>>
>>69395099
>nigger nigger nigger
>cuck cuck cuck
>muh 66
Are we about done here?
>>
File: 1403804343030.png (268 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1403804343030.png
268 KB, 499x499
>>69395099
daily reminder that one muslim won the london election without any fixing
daily reminder that his main rival was a proud english man called syed kamall
>>
>>69395121
yeah, you are. can't wait til we blow you out in the olympics as well and a brit wins le tour again. france is truly a cuck country of inferiors
>>
>>69395138
Couldn't care less about any of this, but considering the performances of your football NT I can see why you'd hang on to other sports.
>>
>>69395099
Oh boy, the assrage is real.
>>
>>69395168
considering you're shit at every sport, im not sure what you have to hang on to?
>>
>>69395169
>start shitposting
>get out-shitposted
>a-asspain

lmao at frenchcucks
>>
>>69395138
>Le Tour de Dope

Kek, eternal anglo scums can only win a doping contest.
>>
>>69395182
I wouldn't know, my interest in professional sports is limited to football.
>>
>>69395213
we use magic wheels mate

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2012/aug/05/london-2012-wheels-gb-cycling

>the city of french butthurt
>>
File: 1434413251777.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1434413251777.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>69395182
you suck at every sports including : tennis, basket, volley, handball, swimming, biathlon, skiing.

I don't understand how you haven't killed yourself after the game against Iceland.
>>
Sigh, this thread was going alright for a while as well. Cheers dickheads.
>>
>>69395209
It was my first post iTT, but please continue to entertain me.
>>
>>69395296
>bunch of irrelevant sports and meme olympic ones

we're better than you in the olympics though mate. the only other worldwide sport you play is rugby, and we crushed you for the grandslam this year
>>
>>69395346
What was the most embarassing? Your rugby team at his own world cup, or your football team at the Euro?
>>
Classic english vs french shitposting.
>>
>>69392628
that is bollocks. the same players look far better when playing for their club sides.

it's simply pressure and crap managers
>>
>>69395314
blame the french and their inferiority complex
>>
>>69393677
But Arsenal has Aaron Ramsey and Granit Xhaka
>>
>>69395505
You need a manager who has a strong character, and preferably someone who actually achieved something during his playing career.
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.webm (411 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.webm
411 KB, 853x480
>>69395491
Eternal frenemies mate, I hate the French but deep down I'd be sad if we couldn't engage in bantz any more
>>
File: 53b.png (376 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
53b.png
376 KB, 651x481
>>69395491
tfw you are shitposting against the english
>>
You know you are right when people starts to shitpost about "your team is full of niggers anyway hurr"
>>
>>69395586
agreed, but there aren't really any current English managers with those attributes. I'd go foreign again as long as the manager can speak decent English and doesn't need a translator to speak to the players.

I'd be happy with someone like Bilic or Klinsmann desu
>>
>>69395596
>Eternal frenemies mate, I hate the French but deep down I'd be sad if we couldn't engage in bantz any more
Fucking git gud already. A French-English final would be something interesting for once.
>>
File: england france.png (778 KB, 848x4969) Image search: [Google]
england france.png
778 KB, 848x4969
>>69396242
The age old fight must continue, we'll get there some day - just need a better management
>>
File: 1.jpg (656 KB, 1599x1599) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
656 KB, 1599x1599
>>69395099
>we may have lost to part time dentists and France may be in the final, but at least we won the WC 50 years ago with an all white squad.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.