[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WILL HE WIN ONE FOR THE CITY? https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Pep-Legacy.jpg (50 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Pep-Legacy.jpg
50 KB, 620x388
WILL HE WIN ONE FOR THE CITY?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abPeajnuPZk
>>
no one really?

im gonna kill myself if i get no responds
>>
Don't think so
>>
If you really analyze their team, they're shit.
Aguero is a lazy fuck who has no drive and is always injured
Yaya is a lazy fuck who knows Pep doesn't like his lazy ass
Navas is useless
Silva is old
Sterling and Hart are shit
Apart from DeBruyne who would you want for your team?
>>
>>69384205
your wrong about agureo and silva

aguero is still a great striker and silva is only 30 players like him who never relied on pace or strength don't decline as quickly
>>
>>69382312
> Grown man named Pep
>>
>>69385907
He is but he doesn't seem to have drive these past years and seems generally lazy
>>
>>69389493
Hypocoristic of the name José (or its Catalan variation Josep, in this case). This stems from medieval times when the Bible was read in Latin and next to the name of Joseph, the husband of Mary, there was often featured the acornym "p. p." (pronounced "peh-peh" in Spanish), meaning "pater putativus", alluding to the fact that he was considered his dad despite not being his biological father.
>>
>>69389608
Thought it was short for Pepper
>>
pee pee lol hahahahahaa
>>
>>69389608
Was Joseph a cuck? Do you think he liked spending time with his wife's son?
>>
>>69389758
He's the original cuck
>>
If he wins the Premier League it would be a big achievement
I've rarely seen a league so packed with championship caliber managers and ambitious clubs at the same time
>>
It's been a long time since he managed a club that not every top player would want to play at. I say he'll finally get exposed (again).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.