[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 years...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 720x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 720x551
Where were you when it was happening?
>>
In my house
>>
File: 1466122829198.jpg (24 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1466122829198.jpg
24 KB, 600x238
sat in the same chair I'm sitting in right now
>>
On /sp/ being a faggot

Just like i was in 2010

Just like i was in 2008 during beijing
>>
>>69378516
In hospital.
>>
at a bar with coworkers
we were all joking around after the 1-0 but then it became terrifying, we sat there emotionless and grey, just like everyone at the bar. It was like watching September 11 again.
>>
>>69378516
with waifu at home... stopped watching at 4-0
>>
>>69378571
Same here. And in /sp/.
>>
File: huelocaust_fixed.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
huelocaust_fixed.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>
I was working onboard a 50m superyacht and we were watching on our phones as while doing morning duties. 3 goals in we called an early morning tea and sat in the crew mess and watched the massacre.
>>
>>69378516
>hello darkness my old friend...
>>
Need the picture with the old man please
>>
>>69378724
THIS
I'm so glad somebody else made that comparison
>>
>>69378724
Fucking this. I finished work early and rushed home to watch the game with my father. I was happy when the Germans took the lead early on because I thought they were playing great football during the WC but when they went 3-0 up I didn't enjoy any of the remaining minutes.
>>
>>69378571
This.
I moved from home though.
>>
I went to a crazy place after that. Never came back.
>>
>>69386445
no kidding
>>
>>69386445
wew
>>
I was on a camping tripp so I followed the whole thing on the radio and had a hearty kek the next day checking the sports newspapers headlines.

>>69386445
rarest of all flags
>>
>>69378516
jerking to t-girls
>>
Sitting at my couch with my brother, we were freaking out, couldn't believe what I was watching
>>
>>69386552
A very Brazilian and honorable thing to do.

At home on couch, smugly smiling.
>>
i was at black keys concert. random guy shouting in between songs that brazil were down 5 at halftime has been the highlight of the night.
>>
>>69378516
Passed a hard exam in college so I missed the match. I remember i was in the bus back home and people was laughing in the streets. Pretty much a good day for me as I recall.
>>
File: 1456853236269.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1456853236269.gif
1 MB, 290x189
Me and my mates,live near the dutch border.So we went to the netherlands.We rented a house for a week in a nice park.And when the game happened we already were 3 days,completly faded.It was just very unreal to see the match actually it felt like a dream,pretty strange.We were celebrating at first but later just pure silence.
>>
>>69378595
>>69383852
>a blowout in a soccer game was as bad as 9/11
gonna have to ask that you give up your citizenship m8's
>>
At home, tuned in for 1-0 then my jaw dropped
>David Luiz
/sp/ was ridiculously glorious to browse post-match, the third-place game was the cherry on top
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.