[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he the most alpha as fuck man in the world? there is no grey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: GettyImages-144029164.jpg (32 KB, 615x411) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-144029164.jpg
32 KB, 615x411
is he the most alpha as fuck man in the world?

there is no grey area for him, it's all black and white

you give him what he wants, he takes your team to new heights.You lie to him or limit him somehow, he goes on vacation and turns off his phone.

based.

that being said, who would let this autistic tyrant have 100% control of the federation?
>>
>>69377394
>there is no grey area for him, it's all black and white
No wonder you, as a US-American, are losing you shit over him.
>>
>>69377432
ayy lmao
>>
I'd love to see him torture those England fags
>>
>>69377506

the tabloids would chew him a new hole
>>
He's a brilliant football manager. I wish he would become the new Arsenal manager. Obviously the same conditions Wenger has, he should be given them as well. No pressure to win titles and he signs whoever he feels like.
Sadly i can simply imagining. The likes of Walcott, Ramsey and Giroud would began to show twice the effort.
*sigh*
>>
>>69377622
They need a guy who will literally threaten those fat alcoholics with strangulation. What can those fucks actually do to somebody like him? Nothing. Pity he'll never take it.
>>
>>69377394
He's a fucking treacherous cunt who like ruining football clubs after one year, worse than Mourinho.Inb4 >muh crazy hipster coach, >muh workrate, fuck off he has never won something relevant and will never win.
>>
THE MADMAN
>>
>>69377870

look at this beta french cuck lol
>>
He can't win titles, but he can create you a team that wins titles

You have to make him go away though

See Chile
>>
>yfw he left Lazio because Ravel Morrison said "go suck your mum blud"
>>
>>69377394
He's a goddamn gentleman too.
>Dad is a real state agent. He does well, but it's not really well known.
>When Bielsa was still in Chile my Dad sends him a letter to offer him his services just in case.
>Bielsa took the time in his autism for football filled schedule to actually call him back personally, thank him for the offer and decline because he wasn't intersted in adquiring property right now.

I would take him back to Chile or have him manage the team I badwagon anyday.
>>
>>69377394
>that being said, who would let this autistic tyrant have 100% control of the federation?

Chile. Look how that worked out for them.
>>
i wish my autism focused on something useful like his did
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.