[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGIZE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: saltomann.jpg (26 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
saltomann.jpg
26 KB, 620x430
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>69375132
for what Miro
Everyone already likes you
>>
>>69375154
For calling him a tap in babby.
>>
>>69375154
English posters on /sp/ hated him during 2014 because

>tap in man shouldn't break ronaldo's record
>tap ins shouldn't count
>>
>>69375132
You're welcome we exposed how shit your NT is without you.
>>
>>69375194
You realize the German team actually played better footbal yesterday, right?

Also, Hummels didn't play, Reus wasn't there, Lahm quit etc. It's not only Miro.
>>
>>69375132
What? He was on his way towards retirement.
>>
>>69375188
"tap in" is the really the dumbest meme
>>
>>69376048
how come they had less shot on goals than ours?

it's 2016 and you're still tricked by tiki taka and pointless crosses?
>>
>>69376618

>tricked by tiki taka

more like we have no other option since Germany has no Striker to replace Klose.
>>
>>69375194
>we
>>
>>69375194
>can't beat Italy with him
>finally beat Italy without him
>LOL I TROL U
je t'embrasse brah
>>
>>69375183
Well he is, but that's what Germany needed

Muh possession doesn't win games, too much passing and no efficient finishing
>>
>>69376717
>"beat" italy
Pelle beat italy more than germany itself
>>
>>69376717
You didn't beat Italy though

You knocked them out but winning on penalties isn't beating a team
>>
>>69375194
this
>>
>>69376588
I know right? If he scores, he scores. I bet England would have loved someone like him on their team.

>From 2002 World Cup to 2014 World Cup
>Miroslav Klose - 16 goals
>England - 17 goals (One of those was an own goal and one was a penalty)
>>
>>69375194
We won the WC when he was already past it but couldn't win it when he was in his prime. Go figure.
>>
>>69377088
Yeah, and if scoring was as easy as that shit meme suggest then top clubs would spend all their cash on wingers and midfielders to feed assists to some noname youth from their academy that they can pay minimum wage.
>>
>>69375132
>be a one-dimensional, one trick pony
>that one dimension and one trick is scoring loads of goals in the World Cup

Based Klose.
>>
>>69376618
It's not really tiki-taka it's just possession based football that Germany was playing

Their main issue was that they were static as fuck and weren't good at creating good chances
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.