[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we be the bad guys if we have a good cop? Look at his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: William-Carvalho.jpg (381 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
William-Carvalho.jpg
381 KB, 2048x1536
How can we be the bad guys if we have a good cop?

Look at his ironed shorts
Look at his moustache

The cup is ours
>>
>>69367149
William is GOAT, please lead us to victory based mustache man
>>
>mfw when william bbc bulge
>>
>>69367149
He's totally one of the best middlefileders of the EURO
>>
>>69367496
lol no
missing all key passes
losing balls like a muther fucker
he's been shit since last summer
danilo pereira is the real GOAT
>>
>>69367496
He was by far the best defensive midfielder in europe in 2013-2014, it was fucking amazing watching a DM single handedly carriyng his team, he had a drop in form thanks to new coach being shit but hes getting back on form and back to being one of the top DMs in europe.
>>
>>69367613
How can you be so wrong?

I mean, just look at the games, idiot.
>>
>>69367613
t. deluted porto fan

It hurts me seeing Porto fans even argueeing that Danilo is better than william, Its not even fucking close William is better in ALL aspects of the game.

Danilo is your average DM that is average at defence and can't pass the ball very well so he always gives in to the CM, while William has the capacity of being both the DM and CM, and he does that most games, he occupies two positions thats how good he is, he is the game constructor, great passes great vision great capacity to hold the ball.
>>
William is absolute class. On and off the pitch.
Of course the lampionagem dominated press will only talk about Renato and how William is slow and other memes they spout.
I loved when Gary Linker, Alan Shearer and Rio Ferdinand shut them up and complimented Carvalho for the great play that he is.
>>
File: pipi.jpg (30 KB, 535x450) Image search: [Google]
pipi.jpg
30 KB, 535x450
>>69367651

>Jesus is shit
>>
>>69367720
this.

its the first time I see someone actually pointing out that william does both positions at the same time.
In Sporting you clearly see the impact he has, he gives complete freedom for adrien to be the game distribuitor and not worry so much about defending, thats why a average/above average player like adrien seems to be so good when hes playing for sporting.
>>
>>69367720
i saw every single game
danilo vs wales didnt let anyone pass
william in every one of his games did shit
nothing but
im not deluded
deluded would be thinking that none of your players should be on the team
and so far most of them shouldnt
william has been solid shit for a whole year
joao mario and adrien have been great for sporting
but adrien in the euros has let me down big time
the best midfield we could put would be danilo, joao mario, renato and quaresma and renato has only been good in that game vs poland
the other he was ok but vs croatia he was the absolute worst
disagreeing with this is deluded
that or you just watched the highlights (in which william and adrien only show up when they're shit...)
>>
>>69368058
> but adrien in the euros has let me down big time
Please, leave this site.

Like, how can one man be so fucking wrong.
This was burger tier.
>>
lembrete que africa é nossa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8uDSXgrUc0
>>
>>69368058
nice bait
>>
>>69368058
>but adrien in the euros has let me down big time
HAHAHAHA
Now I know you haven't watch any of Portugal's games and are only baiting.
>>
>>69368249
VAMOS CARALHO
>>
>>69368167
vai te fuder lagarto
presta atençao aos jogos pra proxima q ves q os do teu clube de merda tb fazem merda
>>
>>69368430
>vai te
Not vai-te
>fuder
Not foder

You have to be over 18 to use this site.
>>
>>69367821
He meant Marco Silva
>>
>>69368430
------AndréSilva--GonçaloPaciencia
Varela-------------------------------------------Hernani
--------------------AndréAndré
--------------------RubenNeves
RafaSilva-------------JoseAngel(internacionalizado)
---------------Pepe--RicardoCarvalho
-------------------ClesioBauque

Isto sim é um XI asério e sem clubite
>>
File: benfiquista.jpg (204 KB, 1068x1258) Image search: [Google]
benfiquista.jpg
204 KB, 1068x1258
O Danilo, na liga, teve uma melhor prestação que o William. Já no EURO é o oposto. O Danilo parece mais lento a distribuir o jogo e a posicionar-se. Talvez beneficie o William estar a jogar com o seu meio-campo do Sporting, não se pode menosprezar a química que os 3 trazem de uma época inteira a jogar juntos. Sinceramente, se o OP quer vangloriar-se dos bons jogadores que tem no plantel, devia fazer shitposts com o João Mário. Este sim é um verdadeiro craque. O Adrien este EURO também me surpreendeu muito, tem muita disponibilidade física para defender.

Viva o Benfica e rumo ao 36.
>>
>>69368611
Concordo. Pedroto as the manager
>>
>>69368619
O danilo teve melhor na liga o caralho.
O gajo destacou-se porque joga no meio de jogadores banais.

Já o William começou mal porque falhou a pre epoca e esteve lesionado mas acabou muito melhor que o danilo
>>
File: benficailove.jpg (166 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
benficailove.jpg
166 KB, 1024x768
>>69368619
OP aqui, sou benfiquista

Rumo ao 36, irmão
>>
>>69368611
>JoseAngel(internacionalizado)
kek
>>
>>69368667
Não, o William não se destacou durante a época porque o Sporting tem um jogo muito ofensivo. O Danilo destacou-se porque o Porto não jogava ponta de um chaveiro (fdps ganharam na Luz sem saber ler e escrever).
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 468x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 468x417
wtf he got a tan
>>
>>69368249
based benny
>>
>>69368830
That's an African tan.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.