[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this guy honest or will he steal another penalty from us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: Mark-Clattenburg-529151.jpg (26 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Clattenburg-529151.jpg
26 KB, 590x350
So is this guy honest or will he steal another penalty from us?
>>
>>69366804
No, he's a poor ref. I know him very well due to watching a lot of premier league games.
If they wanted to go with a english ref, Michael Oliver should have been the choice.
>>
English referees are the best since they aren't okay with diving. I wish all European leagues had English referees.
>>
>CL Final
>Euro final

What a year for the la'
>>
Problem with Clattenburg is, more than anything, he seeks celebrity.He wants the cameras on him at all times, he needs to be the center of attention.If that means a controversial decision, then so be it.Pure ego.
>>
>>69366888
Also FA Cup final.

The guy is literally THE referee in world football now.
>>
I see the Moors are getting their excuses in early.

They've already decided that Clattenburg will deny them the right to win because he cares nothing for the faggoty cheating theatrics of Pepe, Nani and Ronaldo
>>
>>69367524
>three clear penalties denied
>hurr durr moors

its okay, nigel. its definitely coming home in 2018
>>
>>69367554
>clear penalties

Only in the mind of faggoty shitskins.
>>
>>69366849
Why choose a shitty ref for finals. I understand why they picked an English man but shitty?
>>
>>69368769
He's a good ref.

Portugal dislike him because they know he can't be bought.
>>
>we're represented in the final

ITS COMING HOME
>>
>getting 3 penalties denied
>penaldo would have attempt
lets just say its for the greater good my friends
>>
>>69366804
Was hoping for rizzoli but a semi final is well deserved for him
>>
>>69367524
>>69367632
>>69369140
Do you realize how much of a stupid cunt you are?
>>
File: Velasco Carballo.jpg (56 KB, 634x368) Image search: [Google]
Velasco Carballo.jpg
56 KB, 634x368
>>69366804
He's a clueless moron who often gets confused in big occasions. I think UEFA love him because he's easy to manipulate.

The best referee in the tournament is pic related
>>
>>69372384
shut up you fucking shit canuck cunt

holy shit just fuck off, i fuckign hate canadians fuck
>>
>>69369197
Actually keked
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x412
check em
>>
>>69372384
Rich coming from a Poo in loo.
>>
Howard Webb and the other baldy were GOAT, clatterburg is decent, plays great advantages and doesn't give noncy dives.
>>
File: ref tongue.webm (791 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ref tongue.webm
791 KB, 1280x720
clattenburg is based
>>
>>69372909
kek
>>
>>69372909
Wew
>>
>>69372909
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69372909
casemiro seemed so disoriented here ;_;
>>
>>69372909

fookin reptilian
>>
He'll probably make a mistake but he won't get bought off.
>>
Clattenburg lets the boys play, doesn't give cards easy, and doesn't like giving penos over small calls.

He's a good ref and the chances of Portugal getting 'refballed' are much lower with him in charge.

>>69369140

Yeah because Portugal has a history of buying refs in international tournaments and not France....
>>
>>69372909
wew
>>
>>69366804
>ref grants a penalty for a foul in the box (like yesterday)
>hurr refball

>ref ignores foul in the box
>hurr refball

What's the solution then?
>>
File: 1434642336001.jpg (54 KB, 496x501) Image search: [Google]
1434642336001.jpg
54 KB, 496x501
>>69372909
is this when pepe pretended he got hit in the face isnt it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2JkCQrGF2o
>>
I don't even care. I've made up my mind not to watch the finals after the sleazy disgusting mess that was Ger v Fra. I keep seeking excuses not to watch this shitty sport, and act surprised at every turn when this shit happens.

It isn't that the call didn't go in favour the team I'm rooting for, it just wrecks the atmosphere and shreds any element of competitiveness since all the players know the ref is off his rocker and they're playing to avoid being sent off. Good referees will find a balance between both extremes, and will never become the centre of attention in the game.

Copa America final is a perfect example of how a ref can "steal the show", and make it feel less like soccer that you're watching, but more of a theatrics special.

My heart is perpetually broken every two years not because my favourite team, who I will personally never meet, and are probably assholes IRL but nevertheless deserve the award that they worked so hard for but are being robbed, not because the other team were better, but because drama arises.
>>
what can possibly go wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPzELC7LLNk
>>
I really, really hope France will win with a massive refball only because of the never ending portuguese butthurt.
>>
>>69366804
he knows you're big divers so he doesn't automatically award you with penalties
>>
>>69379005
I don't think i would ever watch another nt game if something like happened
>>
Can't we get some guy from Nepal, fly him to France, have him read the official rules of Soccer on the plane, and then he can referee the match?
>>
>>69379101
Pretty sure even a legit decision like yesterday's penalty would be enough to make you butthurt
>>
>>69379165
With all the french diversity you can probably grab one on the streets of Paris
>>
>>69379165
top shelf mate
>>
>>69366804
I am part french and I hope they will fuck you
>>
>>69378487
Yes I am pretty sure it is.
>>
>>69372909
really makes u think
>>
>>69372909
>an actual frog in charge of the final
>>
>>69367632
Go back to playing cricket Nigel
>>
>>69381917
Fuck you, wafflefag.
>>
>>69372909
Illuminatty Lizard confirmed
France got this in the bag
(implying this guy doesn't work for the elites)
>>
>>69372909
Always provides ample keks
>>
>>69372909
guaranteed red card for pepe in the final
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.