[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the top 5 players in the world from the same league?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: Five best.jpg (280 KB, 762x1149) Image search: [Google]
Five best.jpg
280 KB, 762x1149
Why are the top 5 players in the world from the same league? Shouldn't you have some rule against this?
>>
>neymar
>top 5

no
>>
>>69363750
You should replace Bale for ronaldo
>>
Because it's a country where teams play anly for one star. 10 player play in one way the way that the superstar will be the best. So it create a superstar system.

and they got a lot of money when it came to football too.
>>
>>
wheres harry kane he's gonna win the golden boot at the euros
>>
>>69363840
My grandma would have played better than Kane at the Euros
>>
>>69363797
Should replace Neymar instead desu
>>
File: kevin-durant-kd-warriors.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
kevin-durant-kd-warriors.jpg
241 KB, 1200x1200
>>69363750
Sorry, what was you saying?
>>
>>69364011

>all on one team

are there no rules against this?
>>
>greaseman
>top 5

kek
>>
Had to be American... What a waste of land... Russia pls do us all a favor just press the red button.
>>
>>69363899
This. Neymar is meme player with his meme leg twitching dribble.
>>
>>69364055

>literally carrying france
>literally carried atletico
>not top 5
>>
>>69364770
Simeone carried Atletico. They would be nothing without him.

Oh that's right, they were nothing before him.
>>
>>69363797
it's a shit bait and you fell for it
>>
>>69363750
what about that kane la'... its bloody coming home la' what about alli best league in the world la'
>>
Am I supposed to understand why Griezman is suddenly top 5 after having scored a penalty and not having missed a wide open goal without a goalkeeper inside of it?
>>
>>69367201
He's a meme player
Can only score against teams with shit tier defense
>>
>>69367304
>Before the match: Germay has the top tier defense la
>After the match: their defense is shit tier anyway
Fuck you
>>
>>69363750
but William carvalho is in the portuguese league la'
>>
>>69367359
Welcome to the club, Pierre.

>before Croatia match
BLOODY CROATIA IS PLAYING SOME GREAT FOOTBALL. MOORTUGAL IS FUCKED LA'
>after
croatia is not that good
>>
>>69367359
No fuck you smelly cunt, of course the defence turned to shit once Boateng was send off, if it wasn't for that stupid Pigfucker you would not have scored a single goal from open play before that, you didn't win the game because you were good and outplayed us, but because we were just shit and ineffective.
>>
>>69367359
When they lost Hummels at the defense due to bullshit yellow card rule, everyone with half a brain knew that their defense would crumble with enough pressure. Boateng's injury just made their situation even more unbearable.
>>
>>69367359
tbf a defense that tries to punch corners away and drops crosses on strikers feet isnt all that good.
>>
>>69367480
We're in the final, that's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>69367480
And because Lloris pulled a blinder. He's a very good gk, but yesterday he was on fire. German players could be shooting all night that he would've stopped everything.
>>
>all of them play in spanish teams but none of them are spanish

Seems ok to me
>>
>>69367359
>before match
Hummels, Boateng are actually fit

>after match
Hummels didnt play and Boateng injured himself mid match
>>
>>69367539
You deserved to advance, because you shamelessly exploited our weaknesses and shortcomings of which we had many yesterday, but I still think we have the better team overall, if all players including Reus are fit (not that it mattered yesterday), I'm sure you won't agree with me, but that's ok.
>>
>>69367539
the discussion was about greekman scoring against strong or weak defenses.
German's defense was great with hummels and boateng, poor without them, when glieceman scored.
did you see loew's reaction when boateng injured himself
>>
>>69363750
There should be a rule against them NOT being on the same team
>>
>>69363750
>no Rashford
>>
>>69367759
I agree it would have been harder, and maybe we would have lost, but in any case I don't think it would have been a stomp for either side.
The game yesterday was very nice to watch so I'm just happy with the result and Griezmann not choking on the penalty.
>>
>>69367562

Lloris is unironically the best in the epl m8
>>
File: Klaugh.jpg (90 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Klaugh.jpg
90 KB, 960x720
>>69363750
>tfw no Sturridge.
>>
>>69364770
LIKE LIUTERALLY? OMG
>>
>>69363750
I'm pretty sure the top 5 gridiron football players are all from the NFL.
>>
>>69363750
Kevin Großkreutz has won more World Cups than ALL of those players combined.
>>
>>69363750
Subtle bait. But yeah is true
>>
>>69367359
germanys defense consist mainly in keeping possession and pressing high (which requires a solid defense able to do that job) but in the common old meaning of a "defense" like the role they play in Italy or Uruguay and most of not possession oriented teams they arent that good.
>>
File: 1462394896822.gif (3 MB, 636x355) Image search: [Google]
1462394896822.gif
3 MB, 636x355
>>69369492
>yet if Messi doesn't win a WC he's not the GOAT
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.