[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Handsome >GOAT >Only fucks 10/10 supermodels >Never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: some faggot.jpg (120 KB, 1000x878) Image search: [Google]
some faggot.jpg
120 KB, 1000x878
>Handsome
>GOAT
>Only fucks 10/10 supermodels
>Never did HGH
>Pays taxes on time
>Doesn't have degenerate tattoos
>Doesn't grow hipster beards
>Going to win a international championship for his country

How is Messi even considered his counterpart again?
>>
>>69363098
:)
>>
>>69363098
That's not Griezmann though
>>
>>69363098
That's not Gotze though
>>
Yeah Missi has dragged his reputation through the mud during the last couple of years
>tattoo sleeve
>that pube beard
>not paying taxes
>having an absolute bitch because he is a choker and quitting international soccer

GOATnaldo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>manlet
>>
I don't think Badr Hari counts as a 10/10 supermodel.
>>
He's literally gay
>>
>>69363145

I think that ronaldo doing it in the wet and windy EPL is a huge huge plus. Also if he wins with this shit portugal team then it's a huge plus as well (both compared to messi). It's impossible to win ballon dors in england where you don't have tonnes of jobber teams like Real Madrid D and Rayo LiterallyWhocanno to score against.
>>
>handsome
I mean he's in shape and not bad looking but I really don't get why people think he is a 10/10 greek god, he looked like an absolute travesty as a teenager, literally being in soccer shape is what keeps him from being a fucking 3/10
>>
He likes to look at little boys posing in underwear and always throws super homo Yacht parties that are well documented.

He's still a good player, though.
>>
>handsome
stop it right here boland
>>
Ronaldo has more haircuts during 1 tournament than goals
>>
>>69363098

i doubt portugal win 2018 mate
>>
>>69363098
>daddy, why don't I have a mommy like my friends? what happened to her? is she dead?
>>
>>69363485

Ronaldo's "son" is an orphan boy who he adopted and is going to train to be the next GOAT. He's his Robin.
>>
>>69363185
Real Madrid and Barca would slay your WBA and West Ham to pieces, don't be delusional.
>>
>>69363098
>Handsome
really? he looks like your regular gypsy, especially the early C.R. looks like he's gonna mug you.
>>
>>69363485

their relationship makes me very uncomfortable
>>
>>69363098
only fucks young boys
FIFY
>>
>Only fucks 10/10 male kickboxers
ftfy
>>
>>69363661
Kek why?
>>
>>69363485

>Why don't you have a mummy? Well you see Cristiano Junior my latent homosexuality and emotional immaturity prevented me from ever fiding a long-term female partner. However my pathological narcissism demanded that I have a young copy of myself to display as a kind of fashion accessory, so that's why I paid some random woman to carry a child for me. Now go and get on with your sit-ups and tanning routine, Daddy's off for a few days to attend a yacht party with some male models (n-no homo)
>>
>>69363485
>Ronaldo is so strong he literally bred a Superman

you just can't compete
>>
>>69363881
You work at the cinema?
>>
>>69363404
I am now worried about "his son".
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69363098
>memehair
He's shit.
>>
>>69363098
he pretends he does this
Paparazzi are always seeing him with big muslim guys
>>
>>69363098
Let's not get crazy. He has bad taste in men.

Cioto.
>>
>>69363128
But Greasemann has degenerate tattoos.
>>
>>69363204

He looked at his best in his early 20s. Now he just looks like a goofy dude in his 30s having the style of a teenager.
>>
>Handsome
looks like a wuz kingz gypsy
>GOAT
not even top 10 all time
pretty sure he's never fucked a woman in his life
>Never did HGH
kek check his leg vascularity and tell me he is natural
>Pays taxes on time
you would never know since Madrid handles it and conspires against Barcelona
>Doesn't have degenerate tattoos
but his haistyles haven't been degenerate? or his poses? or his gay dances? or his stripper attitude?
>Doesn't grow hipster beards
because he literally cannot grow a beard
ok now this is confirmed troll
>>
>>69363185
Madrid and Barça curbstomb big PL teams,every time they play,let alone your crap teams.
>>
>>69363098
>>Never did HGH
>>Pays taxes on time
I bet he did both.
>>
File: 1466082563933.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1466082563933.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>69365675
>you would never know since Madrid handles it and conspires against Barcelona
>>
File: 14594.jpg (43 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
14594.jpg
43 KB, 670x377
>>69363098
>GOAT

what?
>>
>>69365675
(You)
>>
>>69363098
>is going to lose in a international championship
Messi did this twice already
>>
>>69365831
>Greatest
>Of
>All
>Time
>>
>>69363098

>only fucks big muscley muslims

fixed that for you m8
>>
>>69363141
I genuinely believe he doesn't do any of that shit on his own accord. Antonella or his PR people are trying to change his image.
>>
>>69366114
or maybe the humble innocent angelic messi is actually a bit of a cunt. Why does everyone try to defend him? he did this shit out of his own accord.
>>
>>69366155
>Why does everyone try to defend him?
Maybe because he's actually not a cunt.
>>
>>69363098
>nigger
>faggot hair
>faggot earring
>tantrums on the field
>grade 3 hermaphrodite
>>
did ronaldo ever evade taxes?
>>
>>69365946

Thrice
>>
>>69366408
Maybe. Avoidance and evasion are rife amongst high-earning footballers.
>>
The shameless Messi suckfest and constant excuses on /sp/ mafe me actually like Ronaldo
>>
>>69367060
>Americunt logic
>>
>>69367286
Manlet worshipping manlet spotted
>>
>>69367589
Fat faggot nigger spotted
>>
>>69367642
>they'll never learn
>>
>>69366408
he can't dribble his way out of them
>>
>>69367784
oh snap
>>
>>69367772
>they'll never be white
>>
CR7's ex: Iryna Shaik
/sp/ ex: his ex-box one
>>69363098
>>
>>69363185
>muh villa wouldn't get raped meme
>>
Imagine being Quaresma and having to be all like "damn, Ronaldo, you fuckin' great, all godlike with your tight passes and incredible shots. I would totally pair up with you, both as a team mate and a friend." when all he really wants to do is have another gypsy orgy in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Quaresma and not only run in that field while Cristiano Ronaldo flaunts his sloppy play in front of you, the favorable camera work miserably failing at concealing his slips and chokes, and just run there, pass after pass, hour after hour, while he continues to fuck up.

Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking play but his cocky attitude as every retard at every Portuguese bar screams out he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CRISTIANO RONALDO PLAYS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to be there and watch his womanly fucking goblin feet contort into types of positions you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the capital of Portugal.

You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can hear the "tsuuu" that's breaking out off his deformed throat as he blurts it out to make another one of his three celebration poses, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be there and revel in his "Masterful (for that is what he calls himself)" play, the play he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the manager calls for the team to pass him the ball again, and you know you could kill every single person in this stadium before the retarded french security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Quaresma. You're not going to lose your salary over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.