[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1467478568350.jpg (217 KB, 1256x1611) Image search: [Google]
1467478568350.jpg
217 KB, 1256x1611
>woke up still drunk
>still lost
>still asking 'why'
>>
>>69361870
Who cares? It's just the Euro Cup.
>>
>>69361870
>still posting on the wrong board
>>>/r9k/
>>
it's just a game :^)
>>
>>69361870
Just the Euro, who cares.

Also: What did you expect when Götze joined the team?
>>
>>69361879
>>69361901
Fuck damage control the Euro is pretty huge
>>
>>69361870
>ridiculous handball
>poor back pass poor goalkeeping
>poor finishing

You gave it to us
>>
Tony said that this was the best performance by germany in this EURO and I agree

you guys were bossing france but then everything went wrong

footy is a bitch sometimes
>>
Literally won the World Cup two years ago
>>
TELL ME WHY
>>
Cmon Fritz, don't cry. Here, I'll let you do a 7-1 joke courtesy of the house, how's that for cheering you up?
>>
>>69362014
7-1 hehehehe thanks...
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (44 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
44 KB, 615x409
>>69361870

You guys literally won the WC 2 years ago. People don't forget that shit man, and you can't win every tournament.

Think of it this way OP, your defense will be bar none in a few years time. You have many young prospects (like Kimmich, who has proved himself time and time again) and a strong national identity in sports. Keep your head up Hans
>>
>>69362014
>2014
>>
>>69361982
You cry
AND WHY YOU LIIIIE TO MEME
>>
>why

because this is football not handball
>>
>>69362045
>like Kimmich, who has proved himself time and time again

Proved what? his ability to screw up? He's the main reason why Germany lost yesterday burgerbro, and imho he's quite far from the "omagad it's zidhun" image.
>>
>>69361870
What happened was that France disgraced itself, and football, by walling up their penalty area with massive africans and hoping to score randomly on the counter, while playing at home.

Germany score ifirst, they win effortlessly.

Oh, and shoulda put Podolski up front instead of the inexplicably now shit Muller, even if just for morale - and never played old man Pigmounter against the rubbish but physical French negroid behemoths
>>
>>69362194

If the Germans didn't heiled Hitler in their penalty area, maybe they'd have a shot at it.

Btw Podolski was shit all year, and that's why he didn't play, do you know better than "ballasack smell in the morning" YogI?

Truth is YOU disgraced yourselves with all you banter, your "2010" revenge! and your "We didn't forget Henry".
Pathetic, not even able to win against a team of "negro behemoths", you should just join back the english empire, it's a worst disgrace to stay by yourselves.

Just my 2 cts, potato bro
>>
>>69362118
>He's the main reason why Germany lost yesterday
Schweinsteiger's handball and the strikers' inability would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>69362358

If Kimich had successfully relayed at least one (1) of the pass he received,maybe those strikers wouldn't have such troubles creating even a single occasion.

So he's young and all, but he's already shit. Don't let this happen without reacting or you'll have a new Gotze by the end of the year
>>
>no striker
>in a semifinal

worked well
>>
Müller was shite this tournament

Is he a World Cup babby or something?
>>
Thanks for the cheering up and shabbat shalom everyone!
>>
>>69362449
Pretty sure there were plenty of chances to score at least in the first half and in the second half Kimmich almost scored himself.
>>
File: DFBEagle.svg.png (86 KB, 1090x346) Image search: [Google]
DFBEagle.svg.png
86 KB, 1090x346
Sometimes, football isn't fair. We just have to deal with it.
>>
>>69361982
TELL ME WHY YOUR FRAID
>>
>>69362720
no, playing muller up top is so dumb you deserved the loss
>>
>>69362673

You had one clear chance in the first half and like two or three in the second half.

As far as I remember Kimich was always outplayed and had to shoot without controling if he wanted to have a chance before being tackled.

Much less when he was on the axis, but most of the time he was on the right side of the field.
>>
Haha.

Loser
>>
let me just look at your World Cup "wins"
I'm not even going to point out the times you played like fucking niggers like 1982 against Battiston and still lose the wc because that would just take me forever. So let's have a look,

The problem is you can find a problem with their wins

World Cup 1954: They somehow beat a Hungarian team that hadn't lost in 33 game. The Hungarian team that crushed Germany 8-3 a few days earlier. How? they doped. There was a doping scandal and half the team had jaundice (eye disease).

World cup 1976:
Again, the German team wins over a heavily favored Dutch team led by Cruyff. How's it possible for Germany to win?
Joao Havelange, who was FIFA President from 1974 until 199 said that this world cup was fixed for Germany victory. Why would a FIFA president lie?

World Cup 1990:
this one you don't even have to look too deep into it. Once Italy failed to make it to the final after losing to Argentina, the Italian ref heavily favored Germany. Argentina ended the match with 2 red cards and Klinsmann scored a penalty in the final minutes for a German 1-0 'win'

2014:
the two teams again, although this one was probably the only legit German world cup victory. The only questionable call was Higuain being kneed in the chin (which can actually kill a person thanks to the tremors sent up to the brain, that is the reason any time it happens in UFC/MMA the guy is usually knocked out cold and the fight is stopped) but Neuer doesn't even get warned because he punches the ball first.
Germany wins in second extra time.

I'm not saying they didn't deserve the 4, but fuck Germany. Good guys? never.
>>
>>69361870
>>69361879
>>69361886
>>69361901
>>69361926
>Germans btfo
>>
>>69362744
13th Minute: Kimmich plays the ball with one touch to Can who crosses, Müller misses
https://youtu.be/gxLgOvNDTPs?t=1m31s

32nd minute: Kimmich crosses, Müller just misses, Draxler can't control the ball
https://youtu.be/gxLgOvNDTPs?t=3m51s

That's two dangerous sitation, that could have easily resulted in a goal in which Kimmich was involved in. Not saying this is world class or anything, but blaming this on Kimmich is ridiculous.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.