[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP UFC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
AYYYYYYYY LMAO

TATE VS NUNEZ IS MAIN EVENTING UFC 200.

So Much for it being UFC's biggest event lol.
>>
Is Miesha even a draw? If it were Honda I'd get it, as much as I hate her
>>
>>69360182
Not really.

I asked the casuals at work and they are still think that Brock is going to Main Event after Jon Jones was busted.

There's going to be a lot of head scratching tomorrow.
>>
>female fight is headlining UFC

What the fuck happened to this "sport"

Stopped watching 5+ years ago
>>
>>69360263
Ronda could have headlined UFC 200, but not this horrible match.
>>
>>69360128
dana is going to literally murder jon jones
>>
Meisha had to blow Dana for this to happen
>>
>>69360223
Couple news outlets were saying the Bork fight was the main event

This is just dumb now
>>
>main event is some literally who girls

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK WHAT A DISASTER
>>
>biggest event in UFC history
>headlines are two wwe "superstars"
>Main event is wiminz fight
Tell me again why anyone considers this shit a sport fuck off to /asp/ with the rest of mandrama
>>
Even a fake "sport" like WWE hasn't stooped low enough to try and convince their fans that a women's match is worthy of the main event of a PPV
>>
>>69360380
Might improve the WWE tbqh

Especially once they split the brands and if they bring up Asuka and Bayley
>>
>>69360298
pretty sure she just sends brian
>>
>>69360128
I heard on jre fight companion that Anderson silva is replacing Jones for the main event. Its still in the works though
>>
>putting the tate fight before brock

how stupid are they, that just killed the hype and mystique surrounding lesnar. they had good promo going, building him up as a rare unicorn. now hes just another bout on a fizzled out card.
>>
when is /sp/ going to get back behind the 21st century boxing revival
it's one of the oldest modern professional sports and has legendary lore
>>
>>69360691
They put Tate fight AFTER brock
>>
>>69360825
When somebody consolidates the titles or the federations merge so that there's only one dude per weightclass that is champion
>>
if Tate is the main event, why does the tweet say 'follows by Hunt-Lesnar'

Doesn't that imply that Hunt - Lesnar comes after?

Not that I give a shit, I'm never supporting another UFC PPV after what has happened
>>
This all wouldn't have happened if Dana never took down Conor vs Nate just because of Conor not wanting to show up to one press conference due to wanting to focus on training.

Then Jon Jones vs DC wouldn't have been in 200
Then their fight wouldn't have been cancelled in another PPV
>>
Why? Your titles mean nothing in this league. Put Brock in the maim event. This is just murder for these girls. Its like when wwe puts divas matches after amazing big matches at wrestlemania as a cool off for thr next match. Except this will be the last match.
>>
>>69360380
Does NXT count?
>>
>>69360128
lel what a shit main event
>>
>>69360889
Fucking this
Boxing pisses me off like that
>>
>>69360128
> Bantamweight Championship is the main event

How the fuck could one man turn a PPV from based to shit-tier with a single test?
>>
>>69360358

It has become full meme.

UFC is so dead it begged Vince McMahon to let Brock fight so all the drunk rednecks will buy the PPV. Brock is a literal meme fighter, exposed by Cain an actual athlete.
>>
>>69360825
I'm paying close attention to the heavyweight division.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.