[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most autism friendly sport? I say baseball.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2175x1450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2175x1450
What's the most autism friendly sport? I say baseball.

>players have strange routines
>will literally play bad if their routines are changed
>rules are strict, leaves little to interpretation

Agree?
>>
you definitely need to have a mental disorder to like boreball
>>
i love baseball, but the anons in /mlb/ are autistic
>>
tc is right but for the wrong reasons

>sabermetrics
>>
>>69359206
>not hockey
Sure someone whos autistic won't know wtf icing is but at least he can see some dudes bunching into each other and loud horns.
>>
how the fuck is it not lacrosse? you have to be born to a six-figure family to even know what it is, and then there are seven different rulesets depending on your skill level, it's an autist's paradise
>>
>>69359206

hockey is pretty autistic
>>
>>69359206
Except the strike zone on any given game.
>>
>>69359206
And lots and lots of statistics.
>>
>>69359206
baseball is very autistic
part of what makes it fun, there's always weird shit that happens that you never knew was possible
there are stadiums that have literal hills and flagpoles in play
>>
File: bigbaseballfan.jpg (37 KB, 340x239) Image search: [Google]
bigbaseballfan.jpg
37 KB, 340x239
>>69359206
don't ever say that again! we all love to watch baseball at our bingo games
>>
>>69359206
None of this is what makes it autistic or even accurate you fucking idiot
>>

Lost me at this. Unwritten """"""""""""rules""""""""""" everywhere. Infinite amounts of judgement calls my brainless umps.

It's actually a sport for the fucking stupid since everything can be easily fixed but they're just lazy and fucking dumb.

>muh tradition
>muh history

etc

Literally bible belt: the sport
>>
>>69360195
>>69362571
I'm saying the actual rules are strict. Yes the strike zone is up to interpretation but it's never egregious and the guidelines are generally pretty clear. In other sports like soccer or basketball no one seems to actually know what a foul is.
>>
>>69359396
this desu
>>
>>69359206
>even failing to mention how stat heavy it is and all the nerds in its fanbase
>>
>>69359206
obviously chess
>>
>>69364550

He's full of shit. Homeplate umping can be inconsistent at times, but it's not anywhere close to influencing game outcome as much as officiating in basketball and football, nor is it anywhere near as arbitrary.

>Player gets hammered going driving the rim during the last seconds of a game
>Refs swallow their whistles because, "the refs shouldn't decide the game in the final seconds!"

And the NBA refs will change up their officiating mid-game. They'll physical play go for the first half and then suddenly tighten down and call touch fouls everywhere.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.