[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do white people even play sports anymore? This is depressing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1467928712862.jpg (235 KB, 620x765) Image search: [Google]
1467928712862.jpg
235 KB, 620x765
Do white people even play sports anymore? This is depressing.
>>
>>69355196
Yes, but white cunts can't compete with us superior blacks
>>
>>69355196
blacks are the superior athletes
>>
>>69355236
lel your nt team just got demolished by a band of amateur white cunts and a dentist
>>
No they're too busy pursuing pencil pushing middle management jobs and running youtube gaming channels with <100 subscribers.
>>
This is why I stick to Horse and Dog racing. Name one successful non-white trainer.

You actually need strategic thinking in order to train/ride a horse. It's truly the white man's sport.
>>
>>69355304
>your nt
>implying

I support Jamaica
>>
yes
>>
>>69355342

Yeah you also have to be a physically weak manlet to be a jockey.

Not something the white race should get to proud about.

And are you trying to imply football is a mindless game devoid of critical thinking?
>>
File: charles-de-gaulle_m.jpg (34 KB, 480x279) Image search: [Google]
charles-de-gaulle_m.jpg
34 KB, 480x279
>>69355196
>implying you play sports
It's entertaining, you should try.
Only poor people play sports to become professionals.
>>
>>69355395
No,but who does the thinking? Managers and Trainers. What ethnicity are the best managers/trainers?
>>
>>69355442

Yeah, but you have to have a lot of mental attributes that are external to the manager,
i.e Discipline, vision, self confidence.

And you have to be adaptable and switch tactics dynamically. Theres a reason why retarded football players are generally successful for very brief periods of times. The truly smart ones become legends, and they're not limited by whiteness.

Also, horse racing and dog racing is for fucking pikeys and geriatrics.
>>
>>69355555
Horse racing and Dog racing are for Gentlemen you simple minded commoner.

Discipline and self confidence aren't traits that are very hard to come by either. You have to switch tactics, that's true but that almost never occurs unless you are getting dominated.
>>
>>69355359
They're even worse.
>>
>>69355629
Better than USA tho :^)
>>
How can whites compete?
>>
>>69355624

Ok, I see you're very set in your ways and truly believe that non-white are incapable of problem solving and strategy.

Im sure Irish road bowling is the height of sportsmanship, strategy and atheticism.
>>
>>69356088
Actually,road bowling does require skill. But that's beside the point.
>>
>>69355196
To answer your question, no.
>>
Soccer is still pretty white as a whole but not as white as hockey, baseball, or tennis
>>
File: XV-France_equipe_visuel.jpg (107 KB, 1140x361) Image search: [Google]
XV-France_equipe_visuel.jpg
107 KB, 1140x361
>>69355196
French rugby team
>>
This upcoming Olympics should be interesting
>>
>>69356596
>Soccer is still pretty white as a whole
>>
>>69355236
If blacks are so superior why are you in Europe? Why are you not in the superior Africa?
>>
>>69355236
this
>>
>>69356699
thicc
>>
>>69355196
better having them in our stadiums than in our wives desu
>>
>>69355196
There are good players of many different ethnicities
This is not the NFL
>>
>>69357936
>French "women"
>>
>>69358096
women be women senpai
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.