[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the Europeans are out, is anyone actually going to bother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 5.png (529 KB, 911x716) Image search: [Google]
5.png
529 KB, 911x716
Now that the Europeans are out, is anyone actually going to bother watching the Final?
>>
Memes aside I honestly don't plan on it.
>>
>>69354245
>ronaldo
>eduardo

Prove that you are whiter than Ronaldo- without a tan. You know, you've seen the pic with Meireles.
>>
>the Europeans are out
>boateng
>Can
>Ozil
>Mustafi (albanian muslim)
>leroy sane
>khedira
>Jonathan Tah

/pol/ should at least be consistent with its stupidity
>>
>>69354415
I've had Maori friends that were whiter
>>
>>69354415
>Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional footballer. One of his great-grandmothers was from Cape Verde.
>>
>>69354245
Ghana vs Brazil
>>
>>69354245
>conveniently leaving out lloris, koscielny and greizmann
kys
>>
File: ä.png (68 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
ä.png
68 KB, 420x420
>>69354245
Imagine if these were actually the starting lineups?
>>
>>69354540
Congrats, you just proved Ronaldo is whiter than you.

>>69354719
>he doesn't know his best and whitest player's grandparents are portuguese
Kek they rekt themselves, I don't even need to bait them
>>
>>69354245
yes. white players only drag the quality down
>>
>>69354245
Probably not.
>>
>>69354245

>Yurop
>White
>>
Why are white people so bad at Sport? Even the sports they are good at have started to get rattled by up and coming black players i.e. tennis and golf.
>>
>>69354415
Again with this shit. Being white isn't just about skin color. Where are his blue eyes? Stop being so obsessed with being white you stupid portuguese manlet wife beater.
>>
>>69355926
Portugal is white frend :0)
>>
>>69355974
I have realized that I'm not white years ago but these manlets haven't realized it yet. Portuguese people are really stupid, what can I say.
>>
Daily reminder that "white" is a totally arbitrary term and means nothing.
>>
>>69355926
>Being white isn't just about being white.

KEK
>>
>>69354540
>I've had Maori friends
liar
>>
>>69356074
Cringe
>>
>racebait /pol/ thread #1827873129 of the day

This board is fucking awful.

Can you autist fuckwits think of anything else to talk about?
>>
>>69355860
Germany just won the world cup. What are you in about.
>>
>>69357338
Yeah with all those muslims.
>>
>>69354245
To be honest, as an European a don't feel represented by this people. I'm not going to watch the final.
>>
>>69356074
But European has a meaning, and the vast majority of those guys are not European.
>>
>>69355860
just watch the Olympics in a few weeks, see who will get the most medals, then come to a conclusion
>>
>>69354245
How can Eduardo is not white? Lol look at his face, he has white features. Jews sometimes have extreme white skin and they are not white, you find tanned people all over Europe that are white and are tanned. Even in Germany. You guys don't know what are you talking about. Ronaldo has a fake tan, look at old pictures of him. They say that one of his grandmother was from cape verde but I don't think so
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.