[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw people forgot this was a pretty big deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>tfw people forgot this was a pretty big deal
>>
Yeah it's pretty funny how quickly people are willing to hand Golden State next year's trophy.

Let's not forget:

Irving totally outshined Curry all series and hit the dagger.
Love can certainly hold his own against Durant who was inconsistent.
Oh and GS has no answer for LeBron. No need to say anything more.

LeBron will win another ring for Cleveland next season and secure his status as #1b next to MJ.
>>
>>69354151
this was more of a slight towards Kevin Love, he was supposed be an acquisition on a level near Durant, now look at him, he's fucking trash.
Sorry to lead you on, fuck the Cavs, GSW dynasty inc
>>
>>69354263

Hey, fuck you. Golden State are fucking sellout chumps and I hope they get punished for it this season. They said "fuck it" to their philosophy and want to buy a trophy

Hope LeBron shits on you
>>
>>69354369
>They want to buy a trophy
>Signed a player who costs as much as Harrison Barnes
Well memed my friend
>>
>>69354369
I'm a Spurdora, and a Kawaii fan, I just calls it hows I sees it
>>
No one forgot. Bu they needed everything to go right, no injuries, GS injured, Silver suspending Draymond for them, and then giving them the next two games officiating wise.

Even one of those things doesn't happen and GS wins in 5 or 6. And that was before getting the best player outside their team in the hardest conference.
>>
>>69353964
Well they won a chip this year so I'd say it all worked out.
>>
>>69354151
b-but bogut was hurt!
>>
>>69354369
>hope LeBron shits on you
>implying Popovic won't shit on them before LeBron

Kek

Fucking retards.

Popovic will annihilate Golden State in the Western Conference Finals.

Durant is a cancer to the team and will destroy their whole game flow.

I have no idea why they made this trade. They already have two shooters. Durant can't guard for shit. The GSE won't win another championship in this decade.
>>
>>69358414
>implying popovich actually wants to win
You clearly dont understand his master plan.
>>
>>69354263
>now look at him, he's fucking trash.
If you're a casual retard, maybe.
>>
>>69358569
>Implying Popovich doesn't have a bounty on LeBron for Ray Allen's game 6, 3 point luck shot.
>>
>>69354369
As much as I would like to see that happen, I do hope that Westbrook destroys the Warriors. KD goes on suicide watch shortly after.
>>
>>69353964

>get destroyed by lebron and Kyrie when lost bogut's rim protection and ezeli choked
>try to solve the problem by signing a betamale who is lebron's bitch and get rid of bogut and half your bench

kek warriors GM is a fucking idiot

they will get swept in 5
>>
>>69361089

>implying you won't immediately replace the bench with ring-chasing vets
>implying cavs didn't get rid of their bigs and will now get their small ball line-up fucking raped against golden state's
>implying you aren't about to watch the greatest team in the history of basketball
>>
>>69358414

>tfw you realize Golden State has dodged the Spurs not once, but twice on their way to the finals
>>
>>69361262
>tfw the spuds let themselves get eliminated early two years in a row to avoid getting embarrassed by Golden State

They're so afraid of getting exposed that they'd rather go home early. At least then they can still pretend that they would totally have beaten the Warriors if not for [insert excuse here].
>>
>>69353964
fuck lebron is ugly
>>
>>69361335

i think he might be starting to bald
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.