[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you want France to win, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: eiffel_tower_lit.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1778) Image search: [Google]
eiffel_tower_lit.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1778
Why don't you want France to win, /sp/?
>>
>>69351514
You support IS.
>>
>>69351577

>Support IS
>They bomb us

They're not very grateful
>>
>>69351514
i like france but the possibility of tsuman winning the euros with all the butthurt he causes is simply too appealing
>>
I do want france to win

je suis americain mais j'habitais la bas pendant deux ans et c'est un pays incroyable, j'aime la france comme j'aime mon propre pays
>>
>>69351514
>living in a flat with windows at street level
urrgh
>>
>>69351632
This is actually a good reason, and I'm conflicted about who I should support come Sunday.Will probably go with France, so I can smash some French birds should they win.
>>
cuz portuguese people are small and ugly
>>
>>69351514
I want Europeans to win the Euro
>>
>>69351633
that's cool were did you live?
do you use it to get grill in the us?
>>
what we are living right now: peoples cheering on the streets flags and music during all night
remind me 98 it's amazing
>>
> He don't want a TSUUUU shitposting
>>
File: ♡.png (22 KB, 331x286) Image search: [Google]
♡.png
22 KB, 331x286
>>69351633
>>
But I do. Messi will be a hero if Tsunaldo manage to not choke like him.
>>
How can any proud Frenchman cheer for a team of literal Africans. How do you identify with them? They don't represent you.
>>
>>69352231
You have to listen to bongo drums all night? Why don't you just move to a white country?
>>
>>69352235
OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>69352298
please go /pol/.

god these shitposters are fucking annoying
>>
>>69352298
>i lost against dentosts
>pay attention to me
>>
I do.

Portugal have memed their way to the final. Beating Germany 2-0 is 1000000× more impressive than beating Wales 2-0. Portugal is gonna get exposed so hard.
>>
>>69352165
Paris et Rouen but I got to travel all over
Luckily yes, american grils love French :^)
>>
>>69352341
I'm welsh
>>
My grand pappy taught me to hate the French. In his words "Those damn frogs were cowards back in WW2 and they are still cowards now"
>>
>>69352486
forgot your proxxy nigel ?
>>
>>69352149

T*rkey didn't make it past the group stage so we're good
>>
>>69352717
c'etait du sarcasme
>>
File: dollar.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dollar.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>69352335
>he fights the good fight against bigotry on 4chan's /sp/ (Sports) board.
>>
I do want France to win

t. Arsenal fan :3
>>
Griezmann will do it!
>>
File: 1451736856808.jpg (219 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1451736856808.jpg
219 KB, 1280x853
I don't really care who wins because I made so many french friends over the years that I'm happy either way for us or for them. The thing I hoped for the most already happened which was for France to make it to the final to be an epic match between both of us. If you think about it France actually deserves to win since they're the hosts.
Bonne chance mes frères!
>>
>>69351514
But I want to. They are objectively better than Portugal. Don't let some asshole win who mocked our Icelandic friends.
>>
>>69351514
because its gonna be hilarious to watch messi cucks go on full tilt if ronaldo wins euro while messi choked
>>
>>69352939
Upvoted
>>
>>69351514
portugal has never won anythin.I'd like if a new team joins the club of those with a trophy.
And portugal winning like this would be hilarious.
I think france winning is the most boring and predictable outcome
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.