[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/itscominghome/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: wayne_rondo.jpg (73 KB, 950x662) Image search: [Google]
wayne_rondo.jpg
73 KB, 950x662
England is going to win the World Cup in 2018. Why? Well... it's really simple actually.

Look at how inept Germany is going forward. They were totally clueless. They're also not getting any younger. The Italians and Spanish have the same similar problems. They can't fucking score. There just isn't much striker talent out there. It's like there's a global shortage. The only team with a legitimate, consistent, goal scoring threat up top is France. Argentina is in shambles and Beligium's "golden generation" meme is already expired.

I know we're 2 years out but, to be honest, the only team that looks to be nearly as balanced as England is Brazil. That's only if Firmino can solidify himself as their #9 - which I think he can.

And then you have England:

Vardy
Kane
Sturridge
Rashford

All world class and capable of scoring in a number of different ways.

England wins in Russia. Do yourself a favor and cap this now.
>>
>>69350482
>Do yourself a favor and cap this now.
ok
>>
no doubt about it Shaun, its always coming home
>>
>>69350482
This is why England always fails. Their media and population delude themselves into believing some obvious b8 like this
>>
File: jurgen-klinsmann-576x400.jpg (27 KB, 576x400) Image search: [Google]
jurgen-klinsmann-576x400.jpg
27 KB, 576x400
>yfw US Soccer fires you for making My Little Soccer cry
>yfw you get your revenge with the Three Lions and bring football home
>>
>>69350482
>England is going to win
>Win

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>69350860
embarrassing that people unironically want him out

>M-muh MLS
>M-muh homegrown players

Yeah I'd rather have Pulisic playing against the corpse of Ashley Cole than in the Bundesliga, that would help him develop
>>
>>69350482
>Vardy
>Kane
>Sturridge
>Rashford

you forgot Sterling, mate

definitely the best offensive squad ever seen on this planet
>>
For the Glory of England!
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjLNw25XLVY
>>
>>69350482
>guardiolel manages barcelona
>spanish nt based on barcelona
>wins wc
>guardiolel manages bayern
>german nt based on bayern
>wins wc
>guardiolel manages city
>there are no english players in city
>the city of englel
TOP KEKS
>>
>>69351081
No this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHq3vy_7cJQ
>>
>>69351104
>brexit
They'll be forced to have british players in a couple of years.
>>
There are some days when you wake up and feel like its going to be a good day. You eat a good breakfast, take your vitamins, and hell even go for a jog. After your jog you go home and decide to go on the internet. You decide to check out 4chan and your favorite board /sp/ I mean, everything is going so well and then you see something this stupid. This fucking guy on /sp/ goes on about England winning the World Cup. Your good day just ended. You can't believe there is something this fucking stupid. You just can't believe it. So you an hero.
>>
>>69350482
>IT'S COMING HOME LADS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 146149868878.jpg (50 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
146149868878.jpg
50 KB, 800x533
>nearly as balanced as England is Brazil
>England
>this Brazil
>as contenders for the next World Cup
>with brazillian and britainish managers
>>
>>69351148
nobody watch the premier league for shitty games with average brits players
>>
File: 076Bilic_228x268.jpg (14 KB, 228x268) Image search: [Google]
076Bilic_228x268.jpg
14 KB, 228x268
HE DRINKS A WHISKY DRINK

HE DRINKS A VODKA DRINK
>>
You have a point, but what about iceland? how will you be able to do it against them? they seem like a rough opponent

I hope we will be able to face you in this world cup and may the best win!
>>
>>69350482
Shut up America
>>
>>69350482
tell me about kane.
why does he choke the ball?
>>
i agree, we look pretty unstoppable going forward

the euros were used to gain experience for our young team, a nice warm up for russia
>>
>>69350482
Fuck off, we're a shit team. Vardy is 29 years old so his time will be up soon. Besides, he's a one-season wonder who can only play hoofball (and England almost never play hoofball since they now prefer muh possession). The other three may show promise but there have been plenty of promising young English players in the recent past and look how they've all turned out. Kane just had a shit tournament as well as being part of that massive Spurs chokejob, Sturridge is injured 90% of the time anyway and Rashford has barely played so it's too soon to make a judgement on him.
>>
REMINDER THAT >WE WON THE TOULON 2016 TOURNAMENT AND THE WORLD CUP IS THEREFORE OURS WITHIN THE NEXT TEN YEARS
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 226x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 226x277
>>69350482
>ironically comparing England to Brazil
holy fucking kek my sides are gone

but then i saw that
>star spangled flag
this has to be bait
>drawing comparisons to Brazil has now become an insult
>tfw Brazil vs England for the Cucked Cup
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 470x470
>>69350956
Holy shit, now I understand why everyone is so quick to
>that flag
You're sarcastic comment is so utterly ridiculous and stupid, I can actually feel my brain slowly caving in while trying to decipher wtf you are trying to say.

>Pulisic v Ashley Cole
>MLS
>Klinsmann
These three things are in no way at all directly influenced by each other. Do you work for ESPN, retard?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 428x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 428x705
>>69350482
wow anon you really cracked the da vinci code of world footy
>so genius, so simple, nobody can score!
>mighty England has highly classed too class strikers
>so many class they will simply out score everyone! it's foolproof

all those amazing striker lads you listed, granted not without the help of their team mates, just got btfo by iceland
let that sink in for a second
>problem at hand: can't score
>solution: score more goals

so let me get this straight, the team who couldn't out score mother fucking iceland (congrats ice lads btw) using the SAME GROUP OF PLAYERS that you listed will out score teams like
>France
>Germany
>Italy

it's simple guys! just score more goals!
>>
>>69350482
>the only team that looks to be nearly as balanced as England is Brazil
Well considering the current state of Brazilian football, this statement is actually right.
>>
fuck I knew it would come home eventually but I didn't think it would be so soon
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.