[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Europoors have the Third-place playoff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: bronze.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bronze.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Why don't Europoors have the Third-place playoff?
>>
why not handle draft picks from african teams to the worst euro teams
>>
WTF THEY DON'T? I was expecting a Germany-Wales match
>>
>>69349358
>you're the second worst loser congratulations
>>
Because it's actually a serious match
>>
>>69349434
>second worst loser
>>
>>69349434
It's good

1. For the bantz
2. For a nice light-hearted match, unlike the final
3. For the golden shoe dispute
4. To make a little more money
5. For the bantz
>>
File: 1463496648564.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463496648564.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
have the euros ever done that?

the gold, silver, bronze system is more like an olympic thing. there is only a champion in a championship.
>>
>>69350131
>have the euros ever done that?
They did in 1960-1980
>>
>>69349358
>having two teams of sad loser players play for no trophy in a game nobody cares about
I wonder why
>>
Can't afford it. Did you see all the empty seats today and this whole Euro?
>>
>>69350216

this is objectively wrong, the players are still playing for money, the difference between 3rd and 4th place should be a couple million euro
>>
>>69350181
1984 too, I think
>>
>>69350270
>implying Yuropoors can afford it
They have to spend billions of euros every month on refugees, there is no money for a 3rd place match
>>
South Korea gave themselves fourth-place medals during their own World Cup.

The more you know.
>>
>>69349358
we ain't sugar coating it for losers.
You lose you lose GTFO. None of that feelgoodery here
>congratulations you were the best of the losers!
>>
>>69350475
Then why does the World Cup have it?
>>
>>69349358
Quite a lot of people wants to have it back, but the jews wants a few more shekels sent their way before they allow it.
>>
>>69350517
because the wc is a minor meme tourney open to all kinds of shit teams who are happy to get a pat on the back and a sticker for being losers
>>
>>69350635
>meme tourney
Then what the hell are the Euros?
>>
File: Robben smile.jpg (59 KB, 599x828) Image search: [Google]
Robben smile.jpg
59 KB, 599x828
>>69350635
Look, I know you're still mad about 5pa1n, but you need to let it go.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.