[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Cmm8hRiWYAAFFvL.jpg (65 KB, 640x387) Image search: [Google]
Cmm8hRiWYAAFFvL.jpg
65 KB, 640x387
What did they mean by this ?
>>
As always they try to mock the opponent and then they get BTFO
>>
>>69347754
This and we are arrogant they said
>>
>>69347578
Remind of Spain in 2006 when they said they would make Zidane retire.
>>
>>69347754
it worked against you
>>
>>69347754
This. Germany does this all the time. Glad they're out.
>>
>>69347578
>Des Dieux les Bleus!
Fix'd for the pretentious cucked.
>>
I remember Spain medias doing this in 2006 saying they team will send Zidane to retirement

had a good laugh when he nailed them
>>
File: donaldo.png (191 KB, 427x570) Image search: [Google]
donaldo.png
191 KB, 427x570
From the inventors of Donaldo.
>>
File: Gerrard.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Gerrard.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>69348054
don't forget the insane media campaign from the British tabloids for 1 months before the game at the Euroe 2004
they went full retard with the force of a thousand suns, even by British standards, with actual calls to war and shit

the butthurt was immense after the game
>>
File: risitasfrager.png (32 KB, 137x103) Image search: [Google]
risitasfrager.png
32 KB, 137x103
Krauts on suicide watch.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.