[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that empty feel after the euros are over oh boy I c-can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: c13.jpg (389 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
c13.jpg
389 KB, 1000x1000
>that empty feel after the euros are over

oh boy I c-can't wait
>>
Olympics soon my friend

No need to be sad
>>
Why would you be interested in football as a Finn? Your country sucks so fucking hard at football. Do you like sado maso as well?
>>
>>69346560
for you
>>
>>69346560
for you
>>
>>69346560
for you
>>
>>69346567
They are so late this year not to mention being in Riowith all the scandals might ruin the usual comfiness of the Olympics
>>
>>69346560
for you
>>
>>69346586
I'm interested in respect, togetherness, fair play and no racismo. Sports provide that to me :_:
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27[2].jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27[2].jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>69346776
And still you watch football alone at home instead of doing it together with friends,
>>
>>69346560
for you
>>
>>69346567
it will be a long month... but you're right
>>
>>69346858
shh, shh now. it's over for you rolf.
>>
>>69346516
Football being the only good thing in your life is completely okay if you are 40<

If you are in your 20's though you need help m8
>>
time to watch some champions league or europa league or something
>>
>>69347173
>Calling it football
Kek, how you Eurocucks so easily forget history when it suits you
>>
>>69346516
EPL is in 2 months. Hang in there, senpai.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.