[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
Miss me yet ?
>>
>>69344131
honestly I don't understand what did he do to deserve being out of the EUROs
>>
>>69344391
blackmailed someone in the team?
>>
>>69344131
Why doesn't he sing the anthem?

It's one of the most beautiful anthems there is...
>>
so he was the cancer all along
>>
>>69344561
Lyrics are about spilling his blood
>>
>>69344499
That's not what I've read tbH. I only know that he tried to mediate between the manlet and the blackmailer.
>>
ahahahah!! he could play for algeria though!
>>
>>69344750
it's still being investigated

obviously you can't let someone under investigation of blackmailing a teammate play for the team

besides Giroud has been better for griezmann anyway
>>
>>69344750
that's what his "defense" says

once the complaint has been filed his cell phone has been tapewired, and some of the conversations he had with his brother got leaked and let few doubts about his involvement.
>>
>>69344750
Stop reading pro-madrid newspaper.
>>
>>69344131
FUCK OFF
>>
>>69344131
We would have lost against Ireland if he was playing. He's the worst when Tsunaldo and Bale-sama aren't here to give him gold passes
>>
>>69344685
wow I hate france now
>>
who's this algerian guy ?
>>
>>69345423
He was pretty decent at 2014 WC though
>>
>>69345106
I read that conversation (was it with his brother or with the guy that did the blackmail?) and I honestly don't think he did anything that wrong, he just knew both guys and was trying to mediate between the two.
>>69345341
I don't even support Madrid
>>69345090
That's the thing, if he's not guilty how come everybody in France seem to have condemned it already?
I think its just an excuse to get him out of the NT for saying that thing about France being a professional choice. But I'm sure all the naturalized would say that.
>>
>>69344131
Who is this ?
>>
>>69344131
I don't know him
>>
>>69344131
No, hopefully he never gets to come back.
>>
>>69345471
and that's the censored version

actual version is "the impure blood"
>>
>>69345634
anyway, with him the the team 2 years ago, France lost against Germany in quarter finals
>>
>>69346350
It wasn't the same Germany though
>>
>>69344131
who?
>>
meme forward, would have been like Muller was for Germany.

good call by Deschamps.

what happened to.Valbuena though, he could have been good in this squad. was one of the best French players in the 2014 WC.
>>
>>69346387
And it wasn't the same French team. Your point ?

>>69345471
>t. Abdul
>>
fuck i was gonna make this thread but forgot

well done pierre
>>
>>69346273
wtf, i love France now
>>
>>69346529
>what happened to.Valbuena though
he had a terrible season with lyon, and payet is way better than him now
>>
>>69346610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laWIjgWDesE
>>
>>69344685

> T. cuck who doesn't know what his anthem means

the "sang impur" refers to our blood, as opposed to the pure blood the nobility.

It bascially means that the death of revolution fighters will help for a better future.

Y'a même pas de mots pour les mecs de ton espèce.
>>
>>69346803
So Benzema is from the nobility ?

Are you fucking retarded ?
>>
File: liberty-leading-the-people.jpg (209 KB, 1000x791) Image search: [Google]
liberty-leading-the-people.jpg
209 KB, 1000x791
>>69346991

No, Benzema has nothing to do with it, La marseillaise was never intended to be directed towards anyone but the nobility..

You just want it to be a race thing but guess what it isn't, please get a real education, and stop embarassing yourself on a chinese puppy trading circlejerk
>>
>>69344750
it's a fucking arab he tried to help one of his sandnigger friend to robb valbuena
fuck benzema keep it now
>>
allahu ackbar
>>
>>69344131
Pretty sure this jihadist not being there is the reason we do so well
>>
he was cancer with nasri.
hope we'll never see him back again
how a player who don't like france can still play in french team ?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.