[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How different would it have been if this sexy man hadn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr-msrgjkjxfa-rjev-166988825.jpg (367 KB, 1280x1740) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-msrgjkjxfa-rjev-166988825.jpg
367 KB, 1280x1740
How different would it have been if this sexy man hadn't gotten injured against Shitaly?
>>
well for once we wouldnt have that first goal due to Hector's fuck up and Schweini being Boateng.

Then we would have atleast one goal because he would have made one of those 100 Headshots work.

Well, I predicted a 2:0 for france here but still dissapointed.
>>
>>69340980
He would have scored every single clear goal that muller missed
>>
Who knows, but it would be difficult to do worse than mueller.
>>
>>69341293

You mean like when he choked against Chelsea in the CL final? :^)
>>
>no Goalmez, no Hummels, Boateng dies, no Lahm
Literally almost all the competent players missing all of a sudden. Our defense was the only thing we ever had. With Boateng and Hummels dying that was basically it and with Goalmez missing out we lost the only striker we had.

I still dont get why he only took one fucking striker. Like, who is supposed to score in that team? Oezil?
>>
>>69342882
Löw probably thought WC Müller would show up out of nowhere, ignoring his poor form toward the end of the season.
>>
>>69343208
The thing is that Mueller is trash as a striker, everybody know that. He scored a goal per match when he ASSISTS a striker and pulls attention away from one, but as a solo striker hes as bad as someone who plays in the third division of the Premier League. Thats why it makes even less sense. Mueller is someone who plays for the team, which is what makes him good. Mind blowing how this cuck coach still hasnt realized that.
>>
>>69343667
Will the DFB have the balls to sack him finally?
>>
>>69342882
who löw could have brought as a cover for gomez? kießling?
that striker drought across europe is crazy
>>
Can somebody please explain why germany refuses to play with forwards?
Even Gomez wasnt starting at first and somehow he was the only forward in the entire team
>>
>>69340980
Would've helped since Müller sucked in this tournament, but Khedira would've been far more important.
>>
>>69344054
I seriously hope that he fucking resigns.

>>69344115
True. But its still better to bring some second rate striker than to play fucking Goetze as one. Playing Goetze and Mueller as striker is completely retarded because NEITHER is one. They are both playing out of position.

>>69344168
Because MUH TIKI TAKA (I am Loew and forgot that I have neither a Messi nor a Lewandowski)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.