[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
discuss
>>
Obama
Reus - Kagawa - Castro
Schemello - Sokratis - Ginter - Piszczek
Burki
>>
>>69316452
Le buy all the young talent in Europe and sell it Club
>>
>>69316452
They do as well as can be expected when competing in an uneven playing field. Will always be second fiddle to Buyern unless the Bundesliga allows foreign investment.
>>
>>69317922
Looks like an american jew approach to sports to me
>>
>schalke
>>
Reason Bayern went for Hummels and not Sokratis: He is Greek and wouldn't sell shirts.
Discuss.
>>
>>69316452

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69319102
>this post
>that flag
>>
File: bvb just.png (316 KB, 570x636) Image search: [Google]
bvb just.png
316 KB, 570x636
>>69316452
hope they'll come back tho
>>
BEAT FUCKING BAYERN YOU SOFT BASTARDS!
>>
Tuchel seems to be taking a page out of Klopps book and is creating a fuckable twink team.

No homo.
>>
>>69322378
good luck beating poop next season, my guess is that he wont lose a single game in the PL. Maybe against Klopp's meme magic.
>>
>>69322518

I don't really give a toss, I'm a Crewe fan.
>>
>>69322518
klopp is a shit coach
>>
Reus missed his chance of a big move

no one wants him now he's permacrock
>>
File: 1466956458451.png (106 KB, 271x269) Image search: [Google]
1466956458451.png
106 KB, 271x269
I can't wait to see the new players in action.
>>
>>69322839
I can't wait to see them finish 3rd behind Bayern and RB
>>
>>69322876
their transfers sure are intimidating so far, oh wait.
>>
>>69322876
Red Bull finishing in a CL spot. Imagine the butthurt.
>>
LEIPZIG TRAIN INCOMMIIIIIIIING
>>
>>69316452
What sort of people follow this team in germany? Is it a regional fanbase, maybe class or something else?
>>
>>69325341
regional + hipsters + people who don't want Bayern to win again
>>
who /lifelong/ RB Leipzig here?
>>
Schmelzer will start over Guerreiro, what a waste.
>>
feeder club for Bayern
>>
>>69325409
Thanks for the input Hans. Good luck today btw.
>>
Dortmund is probably THE club to dislike at the moment. I think everyone agrees that Dortmund is going to get relegated this season. Do not bring out your pitchforks already.
First off, one of their ex-players was just sentenced to 6 years in prison after trying to bring down the Egyptian central bank.

Let's face the facts. Tuchel is a winning team joiner. Any coach can win the title with that Dortmund squad. Even Pep.

Dortmund is the nazi capital of Germany, BVB's biggest ultra fanbase "Desperados" are 99% Nazi.

They are the definition of "small club" mentality. Always understating their success.
>Watzke: "Going out in the groupstages this year wouldn't be that bad."

Dortmund is not nearly as good as people like to pretend. They didn't win a single trophy last season - hardly the sign of a top club. Having lost their best player to Bayern, they are even weaker this season.

Their now best player wants to leave because he foresees the decay of the club but Dortmund won't let him. There is nothing worse than having an unhappy player in your ranks let alone a player who publicly announces that he won't play with full effort if the club doesn't let him go.

Furthermore Dortmund has two Turks who will be happy to backstab them at the first opportunity if there is any benefit involved for them.

Some more points to consider:
>shit coach
>constantly backstabbing their fans by selling players to Bayern, then buying them for a higher price again (80mil for Götze? wtf!!)
>shit fanbase
>worst defense in the whole country
>pretend they're holding on to their "philosophy" whereas in fact they just stick to the same playstyle for 5 years while everyone else is adjusting

Keep in mind that this is only MY opinion, and is not in any way meant to offend you.
>>
>>69325861
>THE club to dislike
RB Leipzig, Hoffenheim, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Bayern

>Dortmund is going to get relegated this season
No.

>Dortmund is the nazi capital of Germany, BVB's biggest ultra fanbase "Desperados" are 99% Nazi.
Heck no, it's a hipster leftist club. You're probably mixing it up with Dynamo Dresden

>They didn't win a single trophy last season
They finished 2nd. Not too long ago Bayern couldn't even do that.

>Keep in mind that this is only MY opinion, and is not in any way meant to offend you.
shit opinion desu
>>
>>69326076
>not recognizing this age old pasta
>>
>Buyern's satellite club
>>
>>69326097
Who cares? At least I feel better now.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.