[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /sp/ like Joe Rogan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: Karl Pilkington.jpg (29 KB, 654x372) Image search: [Google]
Karl Pilkington.jpg
29 KB, 654x372
Does /sp/ like Joe Rogan?
>>
Really makes me think.
>>
>>69315292
He is a comedian that really makes me think
>>
File: 1467649150924.jpg (32 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1467649150924.jpg
32 KB, 500x491
>ufc 200
>tfw no ufc network subscription
>>
He was the only bad part of tonight's episode. Although to be fair that might be because I don't care about MMA.
>>
>>69315355
>not downloading or streaming the events

why latino america don't follow our ancient traditions on piratery?
>>
>>69315292
>Karl Pilkington
pretty good
>>
>>69315292
he's a degenerate pot head, I don't.
>>
>>69315292

he's bro tier. anyone have the video of him on simmon's show an hour ago? hopefully it's not 10 minutes of them jerking each other off about boston
>>
File: eddie-bravo.jpg (108 KB, 300x479) Image search: [Google]
eddie-bravo.jpg
108 KB, 300x479
Dr. Pavel, I'm UFC
>>
no jumper is a better annoying host podcast
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIBi_lszsg

he puts cucks in their place
>>
File: villager.jpg (5 KB, 243x102) Image search: [Google]
villager.jpg
5 KB, 243x102
Rogan?
>>
He really makes you think
>>
>>69315530

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4

this is one of the most brutal BTFOing of a professional athlete ive ever seen
>>
>>69315292
DUDE
>>
He's a little too CANNABIS OIL CURES CANCER DON'T BELIEB ANYTHING NATURALNEWS.COM UNLOCK YOU CHAKRAS BRO for my tastes
>>
>>69315631
not necessarily, he's more like the person who starts believing coffee gives you cancer after it's "proven" by a single study that he hears on the morning news.
>>
File: bluepilled.jpg (40 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
bluepilled.jpg
40 KB, 400x225
>>69315292
>>
>>69315292
Literally who?
>>
He's cool. His podcast is entertaining.
I don't agree with him on every issue tough
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

He's the best.
>>
>>69315292
he's a fag who used to be a huge conspiracy theorist because he was stoned off his ass 24/7 and now that he's growing up he's trying to pretend that all that shit never happened. he hasn't been entertaining since Fear Factor was on the air. also MMA sucks.
>>
>>69321480
Kek
>>
>>69315432
way smarter than you, way more successful than you. You people really need to learn the meaning of words
>>
>>69315292
No hes a dumb cokehead
>>
>>69323001
>learn the meaning of words
Shit grammar
>>
>>69321480
Nah he admits that he talked a lot of shit when he was younger. I think some stuff he says bullshit but most of it isn't and his podcast is entertaining.
>>
>>69315292
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE:THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDTEC™ BLENDERS, EQUIP YOUR UFC FIGHTKIT™ AND HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE KRILL RESIN HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO TAKE A TOKE, SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, AND POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN ™
- SHROOMTECH ™
- HEMP-FORCE™
- ORANGUTAN GROWTH HORMONE

ITS TIME FOR YOUR WORKOUT. JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE ORGANIC JUNGLE GYM, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CROSSFIT ACTION COURSE. KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN SCORPION VENOM THROWN OFF HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>ACTIVATE YOUR ISOLATED SENSORY DEPRIVATION HIGH ALTITUDE YOGA POD AND PACK YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH ROGAINE BROWNIES

INJECT YOUR COCONUT MILK ENEMA JUST AS THE LSD KICKS IN. LISTEN TO GIORGIO TSOUKALOS ON SHORT WAVE PIRATE RADIO CONFIRM YOUR HYPOTHESIS THAT THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

- This public service announcement is brought to you by Corn Nuts™: CORN TO THE CORE. Use promo code 'ROGAN' for 1% off your next order.
>>
>>69315292
he's the typical idiot that will preach about something he learned just yesterday and didn't really understand
>>
>>69323269
he did more than talk a lot of shit. he always had the be the loudest voice in the room and he would deride anyone who disagreed with him. that's what happens when you discover drugs late in your life. you turn into a fucking asshole. anyone who listens to his podcast is a cuck.
>>
File: joerogan.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
joerogan.png
262 KB, 446x456
Joe Rogan podcast with Milo Yiannopoulos yesterday,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnH67G7vAu4
>>
>>69323419
>that's what happens when you discover drugs late in your life
so true and fitting to rogan
>>
>>69323419
>cuck
stop using this word for everything. this site has fucked the meaning of this word beyond repair.
>>
>>69323567
i think i used it correctly. he degraded and derided people for years and years and now all of a sudden that he's not a dickweed anymore he wants people to respect him, and they do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWc-xtlMxHs

"DOLLA DOLLA BILLS YALL"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69315292
No, he is retarded.

Every time he was on O and A and tried to hang with real comedians, he fell flat. And his pseudo intellectual stuff is just drivel.
>>
I don't think he is funny. Various comedians he is friends with are though. Jim Norton, Bill Burr, Tom Segura etc. are funny.
>>
You can do a whole lot worse than Joe Rogan. But still, the guy is a fucking drag sometimes. He's a good writer, presenter, media personality etc... but not funny enough to hang with even a halfway good comic. Nor is bright enough to keep up with conversation on the rare occasion he actually has someone smart in the room.

You'll also notice that he becomes obstinate or starts cracking shitty jokes at everything his guests say every time he starts to feel like he's no longer the biggest man in the room.
>>
>>69323567
oi get a load of this cuck
>>
some of his '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''comedy''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' shows are (or used to be) on youtube if anybody is interested. I can't believe anybody would willingly pay to watch that live
>>
>it's a joe telling the same story for the 3rd time in a month episode
>>
i like hunting and arrows, i have meat for you
>>
>>69323905
Most dead on post so far. Agree 100%
>>
>>69323905
It is funny when he has someone really smart on his podcast. He seems like a stoner high schooler talking with a professor. He always steers the conversation to something he vaguely understands rather than explore actual new ideas despite claiming he likes new ideas.

>but not funny enough to hang with even a halfway good comic.
Define funny comic. I want to see him eat his ass. I have a feelings most comedians interact with him because his podcast is huge.
>>
DOOOD ALPHA BRAIN & SHROOMS LMAO
>>
>>69324289
>I have a feelings most comedians interact with him because his podcast is huge.

It's mostly because he was a stand up comedian long before the podcast and most notably, stands up for himself and other comedians whilst others steal said comedians material.

He's not afraid of getting bad publicity because he knows he has other things going for him other than comedy while other comedians are afraid of speaking their mind because they'll piss the big wigs off and stopped getting booked for talking shit.
>>
File: noicee.png (426 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
noicee.png
426 KB, 600x515
>>69315550
>>
>>69323444
listening to it now desu
>>
>>69323302
Fucking kek
>>
File: 1462397623069.jpg (37 KB, 278x281) Image search: [Google]
1462397623069.jpg
37 KB, 278x281
>>69323302
>>
>>69315292

Love Rogan, listen to his podcast all the time. He's a great fucking guy
>>
File: smug_pepe.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
smug_pepe.png
59 KB, 500x402
>>69323302
>ROGAINE BROWNIES
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.