[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Portugal even have the slightest chance against either France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: PORT0001.gif (9 KB, 388x260) Image search: [Google]
PORT0001.gif
9 KB, 388x260
Does Portugal even have the slightest chance against either France or Germany?

Is my country only going to the finals out of the purest luck in only having faced bad to average teams at best?
>>
>>69314876
He are really strong.
He have the best defense.
He have the most complex.
He have 3 players that can do the difference in the attack.

The team is in sync with the coach and everyone is full of confidence.

We have a really good shot
>>
I don't give a shit
Im just in for the ride and the memery
>>
>Is my country only going to the finals out of the purest luck in only having faced bad to average teams at best?
Maybe, but so does France
Nothing to worry about dude, it's a final, anything can happen
>>
>>69317782
>inb4 7-1
>>
>>69314876

France had a far easier time of it than Portugal

>Group A with Romania, Switzerland, and Albania. Beat Romania and Albania, draw with Switzerland
>First round against IRELAND
>Quarterfinal against ICELAND

France has had a joke of a run and they are going to get found out HARD tomorrow unless refball saves them.
>>
>>69314876
The team has potential to do it legitimately, but your coach has you playing in literally the most boring way possible.
Still France/Germany can't sleep on you, so there's that.
>>
It is going to be devastating to see if Portugal lose in the finals AGAIN
>>
File: ohhshit.jpg (40 KB, 469x851) Image search: [Google]
ohhshit.jpg
40 KB, 469x851
>>69317896
Honestly they've massively overachieved getting to so many semis and finals the past decade or so. Remember, Portugal is a pretty small country.

Just shows how good Ronaldo is, even though he is the bad guy.
>>
>>69317896
I think you mean hilarious
>>
>>69317896

They're have been three clear cut pens that should have been given to Portugal but have been waved.

Portugal is not supposed to be in the final, and even if they are doing really well they will get refballed in the end.
>>
>>69317938
It's going to be utterly tragic to watch unfold. The Portuguese were good boys..
>>
Upsets are very common in football, so yeah, Portugal has a chance.
>>
I'd like to see Portugal win a major tournament. They always punch above their weight for a small country.
>>
>>69318240
>small country
we have former hue and nig colonies to recruit players from
where do you think those nigs come from
>>
I think Ronaldo deserves to win something with his country, it would really cement his place as one of football's greatest.
>>
>>69318156
>>69318240
>>69318297
samecunt
>>
>>69318330
First two are my posts, the third is different.
>>
File: no.png (35 KB, 814x435) Image search: [Google]
no.png
35 KB, 814x435
>>69318330
dumb leaf
>>
>>69314876
>Does Portugal even have the slightest chance against either France or Germany?
I hope not.
>>
>>69318297

i hate ronaldo and his inability to show up in big games but it would definitely put him inside the top 5 if he wins
>>
>>69318386
>the country of btfo
>>
>>69314876
They unironically do, yes. This isnt the same team as in 2014, 2012, or even 2010. Everyone is performing. From the defenders (Fonte was clutch today) to the midfielders who actually run the ball up and even Ronaldo and Nani if they get it together. Danilo was really good today in place of the other guy and he made some good clearances when the ball came into the box.

France has had an incredibly easy road to get to where they are now. A good portion of Germany's team is out for tomorrow's game so it could go either way. If the Portugal team work together cohesively like they did today, they can very well take this cup home.
>>
>>69318430
I wouldn't say top 5 of all time, maybe top 10 or 15 but top 2 of the 21st century would be an obvious one if he can win.
>>
We have like a 30% chance against France and a 10% chance against Germany.
Still, I hope Germany wins the semi-finals, just because I'd rather lose to them than France, 2bh.
>>
Of the 3 Germany's matches the one against Portugal is probably going to be the worst even when it's the finals. Matches against Italy and France are way better.
>>
>>69318077
We played those friendlies without quite a good chunk of starting players, including Ronaldo and Pepe
>>
>>69319396
>we literally never won against france
>yet somehow have a better chance against france in their home country than germany.
>>
File: 1431670843219.png (22 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1431670843219.png
22 KB, 530x444
My Dubs are with you Portuamigos
>>
>>69314876
>my country
I can't wait until you're out and you stop shitting up /sp/
>>
>>69320524
yea you cant wait to post more dick pics can you
>>
5% chance against nazi
15% against froggies
>>
Maybe, but I'm going to root for you this time. I want to believe that we lost to the future champion in a close match.
>>
>>69317836
refball against Germany when Adidas is one of the biggest friends of both UEFA and FIFA? ahahah dream on.
>>
Tsugal has actually favourable odds against France. And It should beat Germany in a good day.
You fags needs to realize all nts are pretty shit.
>>
>>69320824
Actually is more the opposite. Portugal has a curese against France since 1984. Even in the last qualifications, in which we only played against France as friendlies, they won both games.
>>
Yes, you've won one game in 90 minutes

You do not deserve to be in the final
>>
>>69320954
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69320954
>deserve
>LELgland
>It's coming home
>>
>>69320974
>Spain on their knees for their moor brothers
>desperate to see whites lose to North Africans

Iberia is literally the detroit of Europe. Poor, no jobs, no whites.
>>
i stand with portugal
>>
>>69320954
>>69320974
Each day I find brits more autistic.

You're like that kid at the back of the bus, who no one wants to be friends with and desperately shouts dumb shit in hopes of getting noticed.

>literally a dentist

I bet your parents are related, I hear it's common on that shit hole of an island.
>>
>>69321052
>t. Ahmed "CR7" Abid
>>
>>69321070
>Being a Moor

No wonder you're seething with jealousy. I would be too if I had been born an African in a worthless country instead of a strong, muscular white in one of the greatest countries on Earth and in history.
>>
>>69321071
nah, just love the butthurt they are causing with autists like you
>>
>>69321101
Eid has made you bold again Ahmed, the sudden rush of food is getting you too hyper.
>>
>>69321129
t. projecting self-hating mudslime
>>
>>69314876
>Does Portugal even have the slightest chance against either France or Germany?
Germany would be by far the best case scenario for Portugal.
>>
>>69321141
Does your real Madrid shirts have the cross removed from the crest so your dad doesn't beat you for wearing it?
>>
>>69321165
having flashbacks of your childhood again, rasheed?
>>
>>69314876
Portugal is shit, but the winner of tonight might be way more tired for this final.
Only 2 days of rest and tonight's game will probably be very demanding unlike yours that looked like a fucking friendly.
So it may compensate and give you a shot at winning.
>>
>drawtugal
>>
>>69321254
England why are you even here? you were eliminated by the city of Iceland
>>
>>69317836
That joke run of iceland was penaldos toughest challenge
>>
>>69317836
>everybody on /sp/ unironically saying that Iceland will beat France
>5-2 blowout
>ha ha it was an easy game lol
Remind what Portugal did against Iceland? I wipe my hairy ass with your fucking leaf.
>>
File: rehakles.jpg (225 KB, 628x421) Image search: [Google]
rehakles.jpg
225 KB, 628x421
>>69314876
>>69317782
>>69317782
>>
>>69314876
Hope germany annihilates you 7-0
>>
>>69317836
Refball saved Germany in 2014
>>
>>69321350
>joke run
triggered.
Let me guess, you probably wear Paco Raban One Million cologne as well
>>
Reminder that we've literally beat 3 out of the 4 semi finalists in the past couple of months so should be considered the real champions regardless.
>>
File: rzl.jpg (174 KB, 924x520) Image search: [Google]
rzl.jpg
174 KB, 924x520
>>69318077
Now compare it to France
>>
>>69321709
If you're so great why did you lose the 4th Cod War?
>>
>>69317739
Same
I just want our country to win to see /sp/ burn
>and in their ashes we will build a better world
>>
>>69321714
Looks like you've removed a result there
>>
FIFA ranking of 2010 (and why it is a meme):
Iceland: 113
Wales: 112
Poland: 73
Belgium: 57

Norway: 12
>>
>>69321606
We are not hue country
>>
>>69321714
lol we lost a friendly against england mate
>>
>>69321750
>>
>>69321757
>6 years ago
>>
>>69321775
Well, then it's over, we can't win
I mean, how bad must one be to lose against fucking ENGLAND?
>>
I must be one of the few who thinks Portugal has more of a chance against Germany than France.

Still, I think it'll take a small miracle to beat Germany (fluke goal and then parking the bus), and don't think you'll beat France regardless.
>>
>>69321096
You're confused as fuck son.

But it's prime quality comedy, keep them coming!

>strong
>muscular
All I see are half deformed inbred cucks in need of a dentist, but it's fun to see autistic fucks such as yourself kicking and screaming.

Also
>literally a dentist
>>
File: 1467323275224.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1467323275224.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>69321096
>Englel declaring a higher moral and racial ground

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B R E X I T
R
E
X
I
T
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.