[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder: this beautiful man hasn't received a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: babe.jpg (35 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
babe.jpg
35 KB, 620x430
Friendly reminder: this beautiful man hasn't received a goal during the Euro; at least not in a natural play, that is, other than penalties.
>>
>>69314683
Ballon D'Or 2016?
>>
File: 1467503698585.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
1467503698585.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>mfw that penalty ruined his record
>>
The incredible grease man will change that.
>>
File: Jerome-Boateng-error.jpg (33 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Jerome-Boateng-error.jpg
33 KB, 640x400
>>69319579
What was Boateng thinking?
>>
>>69326216

>I'm so preetty, oh so preetty..
>>
>>69326216
Something in the lines of:
>aw shite i betta hol my hands up so the ref can see else dem wogs gon dive and get a penultay
>>
File: 1467902623458.jpg (50 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467902623458.jpg
50 KB, 640x400
>>
>>69326216
>I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA
>>
>>69326216
>Me mum told me I play like a beautifull butterfly! Me luv me mum!
>>
>>69326402
thats exactly what he said in the interview right after the game

he had his hands up before the shot was taken, he did not aim for it. it was only done because he wanted to be 100% sure, that the Italians won´t get a penalty shot, since they like to dive with the slightest touch. That´s why he put his hands up to show that he dindu nuffing when he preparted to takle the shit out of them in the box. Too bad the ball landed exactly on his arm and he couldn´t get them down in time.

>wanna make sure to not cause a penalty
>cause a penalty
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.