[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D WADE TO THE BULCE WOJ CONFIRMS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 0858470001433768861_filepicker.jpg (78 KB, 624x960) Image search: [Google]
0858470001433768861_filepicker.jpg
78 KB, 624x960
D WADE TO THE BULCE

WOJ CONFIRMS
>>
>>69312898
Are the bulls going to even be good next year?
>>
>>69312898
Why? Didn't they just unload everybody but butler?
>>
>>69313766
Gar and pax are both retarded
>>
>>69313766
Speaking of that are they putting butler at the three then?
>>
What's the point?
>>
>>69313779
It would of been interesting if rose and gasol were still there. But fuck. This trade makes no sense. It's like going to raptors but if they just traded derozen and lowry.
>>
>>69313825
Not a trade, Dwade was a free agent. The heat werent paying him what he wanted and he found that in the bulls
>>
>>69313852
Oh I see. It's all about the money. Fuck oh well I guess butler and dwade combo could be interesting to watch.
>>
>>69313758
They'll pretend to bed good and possibly get blown out the first round if they even make it.
>>
>>69313825
Reinsdorf refuses to admit the team sucks and so he keeps trying to make these dumb moves for a fleeting, unobtainable chance to win it all. He's doing the same with the Sox and it doesn't work.
>>
>>69313758
they could have a fucking brutal small ball lineup with rondo, wade, butler, gibson and mirotic.
>>
>>69314106
>small ball
>both guards shoot <30% from 3

You do realize small ball doesn't work without stretching the floor, right?
>>
>>69315177
>the only way to stretch the floor is with meme chucking
lel
>>
File: file.png (308 KB, 485x362) Image search: [Google]
file.png
308 KB, 485x362
What the fuck are the Bulce even doing?
>>
>>69316215
Find me one NBA team in the modern era that has won a championship without decent 3pt shooters

this is either bait or you're a casual
>>
>>69313758
First round exit at best.
>>
>>69316263
Same shit the Knicks are thinking.
>>
>>69317363
Pretty sure Doug McDermott was top 10 in the nba last season in 3 point percentage.
>>
>>69317802

The Knicks realized that Melo only has a few years left so they built the team around guys who only have a few years left, or that they can dump as soon as next offseason. The Bulls are acting erratic.
>>
That was big slap to Heat management. They disrespected player who sacrificed for club all his career. Happy for Wade.
>>
>>69318024
Pat Riley is a bitch ass nigga
>>
is this real?
>>
>>69318024
>Yeah Pat Riley is a tool for not paying $25 million a year for a guy who has no knees

Duncan was in the $10-$15 million range for the past ten seasons and you don't hear him bitching for a raise. He didn't even reach the $25 million a year payday even during his prime and was grossly outpaid by Kobe, Shaq, Garnett, Iverson, McGrady, Carter, etc.
>>
>>69319157

Yeah but duncans a fag who got dicked in the ass by his mentor and coach

You can't fault wade for not being a faggot bitch like him
>>
>>69317363
are you fucking retarded? literally the chicago bulls won with precisely that formula. and the bulls have a power forward who can drain threes anyway.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.