[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: New Arg NT.jpg (104 KB, 850x760) Image search: [Google]
New Arg NT.jpg
104 KB, 850x760
L-leave Germany to us
>>
y caruso siempre no fue el tecnico??
Y Dybala porque no esta en la lista??
>>
>>69312529
less nigger looking than the remaining ''''''''''''european'''''''' teams in the EURO
>>
>>69312921
Only Vietto is white
>>
is Lo Celso good?
>>
>>69312954
from this pic alone i'd say that Ascacibar was Lo Celso were white as well as Vietto like you mentioned
my point still stands, its less nigger than '''''''''european'''''' teams
>>
>yfw the Nazi's are having their pre-match orgy with a bunch of farm pigs and Axel Werner sneaks in there and gives the entire german team lactose pills, they all die of diarrhea and the 2014 World cup is retroactively awarded to Messi

Axel Werner, the hero we need and deserve
>>
File: u wut m8.png (83 KB, 532x550) Image search: [Google]
u wut m8.png
83 KB, 532x550
>24 hours ago
>"we can only field 6 players"
>martino resigns
>today they have 20

was this all a ruse
>>
>>69313119
martino got tricked
>>
>>69313119
its the u23 for the olympics...
>>
>>69313137
dybala should be there what happened??
>>
>motherfucking SANTIAGO ASCASCIBAR

>google him

>see these pics

LITERALLY
THE
WHITEST
MAN
IN
ALL
OF
EUROPE
IS
ARGENTINIAN
>>
Whats the chances Based Lanzini starts? Surely he will right?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93 KB, 1920x1080
>>69313159

Juventus won't let Dybala play and Inter won't let Icardi play
>>
If >we don't win the gold now, we'll never win it ever.
>>
>>69313238
yeah Benfica wont let fucking Jimenez play lmao
retards should have called Dybala for copa america
>>
>>69313319

well it wasn't just Dybala, it was everyone. That's why yesterday they only had 6 players to field at the Olympics and were at risk of being fined/kicked out. So Martino quit, and now today they have OPs pic of literally who domestic players lol.
I guess Vietto/Correa are there because Griezman and Higuain will be the Atletico starters. But other than that it's all domestic (save Rulli, but he is trying to be one of the best GK's in the world so he must have begged hi ass off)
>>
>>69312529
Don't worry, (you) are challenging a nation that literally didn't play the first few Euros because it didn't give a fuck and refused to play the Confed Cup until >we were hosts. I didn't hear a single word about the footy tournament in Rio yet, I bet they bring the worst of the worst and we won't even know or see how we get kicked out of the group stage.

...or do you already talk about Russia 2018?
>>
>>69312529
So you guys aren't pulling out?
>>
how did Dybala get so famous?
>>
File: ascacibar-1645602094.jpg (48 KB, 700x438) Image search: [Google]
ascacibar-1645602094.jpg
48 KB, 700x438
>>69313181
>>69313238
yeah he's pretty handsome desu
>>
>>69312529
I forget to say this is the -23 to team. But they are our future NT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.