[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL WESTBROOK TRADE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: Smug_Kobe.jpg (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Kobe.jpg
25 KB, 200x200
ITT we work out which team Westbrook should get traded to.

My suggestions:

>Bucks
>Spurs
>Pelicans
>LA
>Boston
>>
it'll be Westbrook to LA for Ingram and Snitch
mark my words
>>
>>69308052
He will get traded to the Warriors to piss off KD
>>
File: tumblr_njsdhp8TJW1u6hgkxo1_1280.png (963 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njsdhp8TJW1u6hgkxo1_1280.png
963 KB, 640x1136
>>69308099
Westbrook, Kanter, and Waiters for Curry, Klay and Draymond
>>
Heat. Dragic+Winslow
>>
>>69308090
If he does go to LA I kinda want to watch him play with noodle-arms. maybe grow him into KD 2.0?

Trade D'lo and Jordan?
>>
Westbrook to knicks for porzingis straight up
>>
>>69308259
Why tho?

The knicks have no reason to do that.
>>
who says no
>>
>>69308259
>Westbrook
>Rose
>Jennings
LeBron and sons
fuck Kobr
>>
>>69308278

theyre in win now mode fampai
>>
>>69308298
lmao, that's the last offer OKC would take
>>
>>69308052
Bulls.

Rondo/Westbrook frontcourt, fuck defense
>>
>>69308347
blow it up senpai, embrace the tank
>>
>>69308373
Fuck shooting too, while we're at it.
>>
>>69308382
if Westbrook has any say in where he goes, it'll be LA
>>
>>69308259
Neegro you crazy. There is no player of the same value as Porzingod, not even KD or LeBeta.
>>
>>69308324
No, they are not in win mode now, they are in "fill the seats" mode and be "somewhat relevant" mode with these 1 year contracts. Rose is a filler until they can get their jew hands on westbrook and make him the highest paid pg in the NBA.
>>
What about New Orleans?

Anthony Davis ded?

OKC gets Holliday & Evans.
>>
>>69308548

>4 years to courtney lee and noah

face it, the knicks cashed in to be a middling and old team. might as well go crazy and try to get to the finals
>>
>>69308605
I'd like this specifically so that AD doesn't just toil away all these years to come on the shittest of situations with no hope in sight. He's seriously at risk of becoming KG 2.0 and only finally going to a nice team already slightly past his prime.
>>
>>69308416
Dunleavy can shoot. Maybe sign Ray Allen if you need meme chucking that badly.

Rondo
Westbrook
Butler
Gibson
Lopez

#3 seed and losing in 6 to the Cavs, here we come
>>
>>69308664
more like KG 0.5
>>
>>69308610
You do realize the cap is going up again next year, right??

Noah signing i didnt understand, but neither of those 2 signings are in any way prohibitive. They will have plenty of room in 2017 to max westbrook.
>>
File: MinnesotaTimberwolves2.jpg (430 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
MinnesotaTimberwolves2.jpg
430 KB, 1365x1024
WESTBROOK TO TIMBOWOLVES
FUTURE 74-8 TEAM PUSHED TO GREATNESS QUICKER THAN THEY EXPECTED
KRIS DUNN, SHABAZZ, AND WHOEVER FOR WESTBROOK AND WHOEVER
CAP IT
>>
Westbrook already wants to come to NY aka the fashion capital of the world.

If he doesnt go there then it will CP3
>>
Anthony davis's career is already pretty much over. Hes lost too much of his athleticism to injuries he'll be a perennial allstar borderline 3rd team all nba guy at best
>>
>>69308259
>Westbrook + Anthony

Actually, I'd like to see that. For scientific purpose. It would be like watching a cancer spreading live.
>>
Terry rozier
Avery Bradley
2018 nets first
Amir Johnson

Who says no
>>
>>69309010
they already have Oladipo, Kanter, and Adams
>>
>>69308052
Bucks

>yfw Delly shuts down Lebron in the ECF
>yfw GOATbrook outshoots Durant and manages to cuck the Warriors out of another finals

Tell me this isnt the GOAT scenario
>>
>>69309110
Seriously tho, just imagine teams trying to deal with Westbrook and the Freak on defense.
>>
>>69309165
It would be great to see any team cuck the Warriors out of their storebought championship. The shitposting would rival anything.
>>
File: 1467455004641.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467455004641.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
How about to LA for Clarkson and Bully? Then you run Dangelo, Kobe, Ingram, Nance and Mozgod

OKC would have Clarkson, Victor, Kyle, Sabonis, Adams with Bully off the bench with Kanter to form the Bang Bros
>>
>LA-area native
>Went to UCLA

Lakers are obviously the only option.

>Cloppers
Literally 0 prestige
>>
>>69312186
something makes me think they wouldn't trade Bully
but idk, I didn't watch a single Laker game last season
>>
>>69308090
lakers are JUST recovering from renting howard for a year, and they only did that because they were chasing a last chip for kobe.

you don't trade for westbrook now unless you think you can challenge this year and your window is closing.

who fits that bill?
>>
>>69312252
Dwight doesn't have the emotional ties to the Lakers that Westbrook does.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 660x330
>>69309010

> All that for Westbrook
>>
>>69312186
For what purpose?

>WB won't sign as a FA with Lakers team conisting of dlo, bully, ingram, clarkson but will resign with Lakers consisting of just dlo and ingram

No sense.

What is the point in gambling on westbrook if even with westbrook the team will get raped by the warriors?
>>
>>69312325

Thunder won't let him go to FA, im guessing hes gone by the deadline

But i agree Lakers should be patient but im not high on Bully

Clarkson is a stud though
>>
File: danny-ainge.jpg (71 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
danny-ainge.jpg
71 KB, 635x423
>>69312300
>Russ grew up in LA
>die hard Laker fan
>gets traded to the Celtics
>>
>>69312252

Clippers and play him at SG
>>
>>69312252
Westbrook to the Spurs would actually be so unbelievably nasty. Spurs/Warriors games would be complete insanity.
>>
File: 1465282401076.jpg (264 KB, 990x887) Image search: [Google]
1465282401076.jpg
264 KB, 990x887
>>69312398

He would sabotage them with a 1+1 then come home
>>
>>69312360
Yeah okc will want trade, but it makes no sense from the lakers pov.

Lakers can't trade clarkson until december as he just signed. Plus clarkson's contract is pretty cap friendly for the first 2 years (5.5 a year). It is just a huge gamble to go after westbrook who will be 28 and is a FA next year no matter what.
>>
>>69312291
may be true, but not worth the gamble. they're not contending this year anyway. if he is "emotionally tied" to the lakers and doesn't care that they won't make WC finals until 2020 at the earliest, they can sign him to the max July 1, 2017 and start selling off the kids then.
>>
Honestly the only teams that will compete for title in the next 3 years are warriors, and lebron. Maybe spurs and pelicans have hope provided they get another star to help out.

Everyone else just needs to be patient as warriors and lebron will age. Age is an asset.
>>
Cavs - trade Shump's 3 year contract and Love's 4 year for Westbrook's 1 and Adam's 2. Thunder get players they can lure free agents with in 2017 on good contracts. Cavs get relief this year from luxury and repeater tax cause you are paying 10 million less for the year. You can put Mo on waivers and let JR walk. Match Delly's 10 mil a year, retain Lebron/Jefferson/Frye/Triston/Kyrie. Then you can just play Kyrie/Westbrook in the 1st and 4th quarters. And match Westy with Delly for the 2nd and Kyrie with Delly for the 3rd. You only need 3 guards You can rest Lebron like Jordan at the end and start of quarters. A starting 8 of Lebron/Adams/Westy/Kryie/Triston/Delly/Jefferson/Frye.
>>
What is more probable?
>trade pre season
>trade at the deadline
>no trade
>>
I predict he doesn't get traded because the Thunder will probably still be playoff contenders. He'll leave the Thunder next summer and sign with the Knicks for the max deal.
>>
>>69312398
>>Russ grew up in LA
>>die hard Laker fan
Same thing with Pierce doe.
>>
>>69312186
>Kyle

Are you fucking talking about singlet starting
>>
>>69312633

The more time that passes by without comment from KD leaving by Westbrook, the more i worry as a OKC fan

Russell aint KD, he has integrity. He'll play out the season and make it clear to management if he's coming back next year right away so they can began plotting to get the most assets back

My prediction: 4 team trade involving Bully, Nick Young and Lou Williams by trade deadline
>>
>>69308219
Fucking this. Make it happen Riley
>>
76ers
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.