[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fernando Santos was questioned regarding the team's performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 277x182
Fernando Santos was questioned regarding the team's performance after drawing against Austria. He said:

>I've already told my family I'm staying. I like it here. I'm not leaving France until July 11th, after the final.

Everybody mocked the guy (myself included).
>>
He actually said that 2 years ago when he started as the manager, he just didn't changed his thought. People laughed obviously because they are retarded and they can't think for themselves.

Oh, and even said this "When Portugal goes to a competition like this the press and supporters are always expecting us to reach the semi-finals or finals, now that I say I will be in the finals and that we are one of the strongest teams and that any opponent will have problems to beat us, because we will not be easy to defeat, people mock me."
>>
ATÉ SAI BRITA
>>
>>69305980
desculpa santos
>>
Germany v France

Which team is an easier final for Portugal?
>>
>>69307232
England
>>
>>69306813
B A S E D
>>
>>69307232
Like they care. Portugal will fuck whatever comes.
>>
>>
>>
>>69307232

either team will rape them, but there's always the chance France choke on home territory
>>
>>69307301
Nah Germany naturally chokes on teams with a solid defense.
>>
>>69307301
>no Hummels, Khedira, or Gomez

don't worry Pedrp, don't worry
>>
>>69307301
If France win people will say that Portugal never stood a chance especially what with France on home soil. If France loses people will say that they choked and that's the only reason Portugal won. (All this assuming France can beat Germany of course, which I doubt.)

Either way it's like people would try to take the victory away from Portugal, it's a lose/lose situation. That's the one thing I hate most about the European sports mentality. Just take the game for what it is and stop making excuses one way or another.
>>
>>69307232
hard question I think we have about a 15% chance with either team
>>
>>69307558
I predict games very accuratly already for ten years.
After my analysis you will beat Germany in the finals.

Reasons:
France defence and team organization is a joke they will die on the german combination play and field positioning.

Germany is very weak to exactly the way Portugal plays. Very defensive and with lots of patients, just waiting until the opponent makes a mistake. And Germany will do a mistake.

Seems like it looks good for your first title chap.
>>
>>69307276
Yeah he is. The last part was from an interview to a broadcaster, but people don't give a shit because "lol who watches tv?". I also remember the faces from the sports journalists there like "is he crazy? what did he smoke?"
He also said that if has the best player in the wolrd, in his opinion, and one of those that scores more than 50 goals per season, then Portugal was obviously a contender for Euro16.
>>69307455
If the final was France-Portugal and we lose then it will be a huge butthurt here and the fado of "we can't win against the french fucks". If Portugal wins this against France shit will happen everywhere(internet, media, world), but the butthurt in France WILL BE HUGE and the portuguese there will be more cocky than usual and will not shut up for years.
>>
>>69307232
I think France looks like a much worse team than Germany. Germany will easily beat Portugal if they play in the Final.
>>
>>69307260
kek
>>
>>69307301
Last time France chocked on there home field it was in 1932
>>
File: geige.jpg (36 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
geige.jpg
36 KB, 450x450
>>69308248
>The only time a European team won a WC in south America was 2014.

>The first time Germany didn*t choke on Italy was in 2016

>The first time France loses on home soil will be 2016

>The first time Portugal wins a title will be 2016
>>
>>69307232
France

More pressure, weaker defensively

Germany aren't going to lose if they reach the final
>>
>>69305980

As A Greek , i only have one thing to tell u, u are damn lucky to have this guy as a coah.

His football might not be the best possible, but it brings result.

His absence from our NT and the results , are the difference of our team almost qualifying for the WC 2014 final 8 - and losing to faroe island twice on 2015
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.