[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARE YOU READY ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1405287748490.jpg (47 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1405287748490.jpg
47 KB, 960x640
FOR GERMANY TO HAVE BOTH THE WORLD CUP AND EURO CUP ONE AFTER THE OTHER ??
>>
Spain already did that.
>>
>>69305827
well now its germany turn
>>
>>69305827
even more reason to win this

canĀ“t have fucking spain having this all time achievment
>>
>>69305778
1972 and 1974
>>
>>69307006
>West Germany
>>
I'm scared :(
>>
We did it too. Remember, Italy ?
>>
>>69307037
Yes, we didn't even need East Germany then to win something, won the cup with basically half the country.
>>
>>69305827
As did France.
>>
yes my body is ready

DEUTSCHLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>69307037
yes and?

East germany is a shithole. We are still paying for these lazy assholes.
If you think refugees are lazy you know nothing about east germans.
>>
>>69307037
Uhm, there is no difference between the West Germany then and Germany now. Both were the BRD. The same federal state, with the same constitution, we just let the east german states into the federation.
>>
File: germ.jpg (53 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
germ.jpg
53 KB, 217x320
I'm sick to argue.
Germany has no fucking chance, the euro is staying at home, that it.
>>
Yes, they need to beat Portuglel

I don't think I could handle seeing Ronaldo holding any sort of trophy. Want him to retire trophyless like the cuck he is.
>>
>>69307251
hello newfriend
>>
Well Germany, Well Done.

HOWEVER.
>>
I hope you guys do it.
I have no German heritage, but that's okay. Where I live is filled with sons/daughters/grandsons/granddaughers of Brazilian and Portuguese immigrants, and these people are shameless; they don't watch a single match for year after year and then all act like HUGE FANS after Portugal wins anything. Same with Brazil. The same people, too. It's disgusting.
I hope a nation with a good soccer heritage like France or Germany wins.
>>
>>69307225
As did Germany.
>>
>>69307390
Maybe they forgot football to blend in and be accepted and now International competition is all that reminds them of who they once were
>>
>>69307297
so tell me, Charles, how many times have you seen your team win any trophies?
>>
CAAAALMA, EU ESTOU AQUI!
>>
>>69307533
I hear you, but I would be much more accepting if they simply watched a SINGLE match outside of international championship tournaments. They're simply american glory hunters who are 3 generations removed from Portugal or Brazil, and it's disgusting. They should support their home country, not their distant past
>>
>>69307390
All people in the US are like this.
They are mixed between one billion countries and then just chose what them sueds the most.
Brazil wins = Everyone is Brazilian
Germany wins = Everyone is German
Ireland shits once again on England = Everyone is Irish
England shows as very often done by them how much of an emberasment they are to the world = nobody is english

That's why I hate filthy murricans. Your just spineless and culturless niggers nothing more.
>>
>>69309997
Or maybe those are different people and you see people of a country which is doing well post more.
Like you see a lot more portugal flags on /sp/ at the moment.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.