[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAUSE NOTHING COMPARES NOTHING COMPARES TO TSUUU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault(3).jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(3).jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
CAUSE NOTHING COMPARES
NOTHING COMPARES TO TSUUU
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 760x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 760x430
nice
>>
File: 1467323435217.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1607) Image search: [Google]
1467323435217.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1607
TSURNADO INCOMING IN THE FINAL
>>
>>69303799
Дa чтo, блять этo tsuuu знaчит, cyки вы eбaныe?!!
>>
>>69307193
Okay I'll show mercy on you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CblBu04QGAE
>>
I WENT TO THE FINALS
AND GUESS WAT THEY TOLD ME
GUESS WAT THEY TOLD ME
>>
THEY SAID "TSU YOU BETTER TRY TO HAVE FUN
NO MATTER HOW YOU DO
YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE"
>>
CAUSE
>>
That's actually a really good song

Also apparently Prince tried to beat the shit out of Sinead once
>>
>>69308343
yeah because bitch stole his song
>>
G-guys, what if Portugal actually do it?
>>
>>69308591
Nah

>"He summoned me to his house after 'Nothing Compares 2 U.' I made it without him. I'd never met him. He summoned me to his house—and it's foolish to do this to an Irish woman—he said he didn't like me saying bad words in interviews. So I told him to fuck off." O'Connor said: "He got quite violent. I had to escape out of his house at five in the morning. He packed a bigger punch than mine."
>>
I KNOW THAT LIVIN WITHOUT A TROPHY IS SOMETIMES HARD

BUT IM WILLING TO GIVE IT ANOTHER TRYYYYYYYYIIIIIIE
>>
>>69303799
Sinead scares me in all honesty
>>
Fuck you, I had to go listen to Sinead O'Connor now.
>>
I love this song desu /mu/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.