[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At least our team was built without having stealing any players.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1365x1024
At least our team was built without having stealing any players.

Enjoy your fake and stolen team Warrior fucks. Don't you dare step in Oklahoma with a Warrior jersey
>>
But the team itself was literally stolen
>>
Why would I ever willingly step foot in Oklahoma?
>>
>>69293682
>stolen

No it wasn't

We literally fairly got the team
>>
>literally steal the team with 2 superstars
>hurr durr angry

Will be happy to have the Sonics back in 5-8 years once Westbrook takes off.
>>
It's hilarious that people think the Warriors are some big market team like the Knicks or Lakers or Bulls

But you'll always be the Lakers bitch
>>
>>69293723
How did we steal the Sonics you fucking Hipster fuck?
>>
>>69293967
>new owner says he won't move the team
>moves team
>NBA goes 'yeah okay we don't want to travel to Southern Alaska anyway'
>lol we are the 76 nba champs
>>
>Don't you dare step in Oklahoma

why would anyone go to Oklahoma
>>
>>69294448
Well a lot of California has

No wonder Texans hate your ass
>>
SEATTLE 2021
>>
Tbh I'm a bandwagon warriors fan yes I know they are all bandwagons but holy fuck all this hate for durant is deliciously Classic a good team gets a good player and everyone starts crying I love it so much I just want to thank you all for ending California's drought with your tears.
>>
File: knicks ecstasy.png (570 KB, 607x607) Image search: [Google]
knicks ecstasy.png
570 KB, 607x607
>mfw westbrook is going to knicks in a year
>>
If this were to happen to literally any other team, I'd feel sorry for them. But fuck OKC. Literally 100% of their "fans" are - by definition - bandwagoners. You cannot be fan of a team that didn't exist 10 years ago.
>>
>>69293714
And those other teams fairly got their players.

I'm hardly a Shittatle enthusiast, but you have MASSIVE bad karma on your way. Retribution time baby
>>
>>69293780
The Lakers will unironically never be good again.
>>
>literally stole a team
>wahh wahh you stole our player who was perfectly free to leave in free agency
enjoy trading westbrook and watching 60% of your fanbase stop caring
>>
>>69295798
Nah you're fucking stupid every fucking team has bandwagon fans the difference you're saying is there is that some have 100 percent bandwagon fans based off their span of existence
>>
>>69295798
>burning durant shirts and jerseys

I mean cmon who wouldn't want to be on the Warriors rn
>>
>>69293714

And KD literally fairly went to GS. Your point? Ok, you guys probably should have one 'ship by now, but every team has had to rebuild. Welcome to the feel the rest of the NBA fanbase has felt at some point.
>>
>>69295916
LeGod.
>>
>OKC

Babby's first rebuild? OH I AM LAFFIN!
>>
File: 1430775192503.jpg (337 KB, 867x848) Image search: [Google]
1430775192503.jpg
337 KB, 867x848
im sure KD made a "good faith effort" to stay in that shithole oklahoma
>>
>living in any flyover state

Wouldn't wanna go anywhere near Oklahoma tbqh
>>
Oklahoma isn't really as bad as people say it is desu.
>>
>>69293659

You guys are literally the Utah Jazz.

>Crap team that moves
>still bit crap but get future stars in draft
>suddenly tearing shit up
>playoff runs every year
>go to finals but lose

You could be worse off.
>>
>>69296217
>>69296218
Oklahoma isn't bad, it's just bland. Literally nothing ever happens in Oklahoma.
>>
>>69296103
Well not right this second...
>>
>tfw curry and thompson leave at the end of their contracts
>>
>>69293659
Except that literally the last 20 seasons have proved it's impossible to win a title rebuilding through the draft.
>>
>>69296275
except for domestic terrorism kek
>>
>>69295798
Oklahoma has the most passionate fans in the nation, it's the only state where the most listened to radio program is a sports talk show and that was before the Thunder got there.

We sold out every game for the New Orleans Hornets when they came.

And our college sports have a rich tradition, fuck OU was just voted the best sports university of the year by CBS.
>>
>trying to hold a guy hostage in your shitty ass flyover state when he's already devoted 9 years of his life to it
yeah fuck off
KD has given you guys enough
>>
>>69296388

Do the San Antonio Spurs not exist to you?
>>
>>69296275
Nothing happens anywhere to you faggot. Show me your bottle parties with hollywood stars and then we'll talk.
>>
>>69296475

Slow clap
>>
Durant would've stayed had the fans done more to try and convince him. They obviously took him for granted and you can't blame him for leaving when he doesn't feel support.
>>
>>69293659
>At least our team was built without having stealing any players.
It wasn't for lack of trying. Also you don't own players, Colonel.
>>
>>69293659
You butthurt bro? you sound butthurt. The warriors dont need kd unlike your team.
>>
>>69296275
>bland
Apart from nature's murder boner
>>
>>69296475
fucking kek

They don't know what losing feels like wait till they are .300 and we'll see how passionate they are.
>>
File: thunder.jpg (17 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
thunder.jpg
17 KB, 400x268
Fuck the Thunder. They still owe us a new mascot.
>>
>>69299660
Motherfucker looks like Bibleman
>>
Fuck you from Seattle. You deserve every piece of it
>>
>>69296475
>WE ARE SO PASSIONATE
>literally made the playoffs in 6 out of 8 seasons

Top lel you hick faggot, it's pretty easy to fill the seats with your fat asses when your team is winning, let's see how you cope with the Thunder being dogshit in the next few years.
>>
>>69296470
>domestic terrorism

Yeah an explosion from 20 years ago is still the most notable thing about Oklahoma, that tells you a lot about that state.
>>
>>69299820
You're tough behind a computer

Come to Oklahoma and talk shit. See what happens>>69299820
>>
>>69296475
Who the fuck where is Listening to based Jim Treber and AL
>>
>>69296479
Yeah except this team is the best team Durant could've ever had and he gave that up

He's cursed
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.