[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France vs Germany predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1467578883654.jpg (129 KB, 769x320) Image search: [Google]
1467578883654.jpg
129 KB, 769x320
How hard are those nazis gonna get raped by based Pogba and Sissoko?
>>
>>69288265
Here's how the last game went (few months ago with the current teams)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGlDdkI92Yk
>>
>>69288307
England beated Germany too, that means nothing
>>
>>69288307
#JeSuisKouachi
>>
>>69288307
England beat Germany 3:2 and Germany beat Italy 4:1 just in March.
>>
>>69288307
Are you one of these nations that see friendlies as some kind of competition instead of trying new and awesome stuff, letting people play that would never play in a serious match on positions they never played before?

I expected more of you, France
>>
Glorious France will defeat Nazitown for the world shitskins.
>>
germany is gonna get blacked
>>
>nazis
>have Polacks, Turks and a black
>implying
>>
>>69288265
France has the best offense. Germany has the best defense. What do you think is going to win ?
>>
>>69288875
Defence is the best offence in modern football.
>>
>>61751062
its you, right?
>>
File: Untitled.png (622 KB, 661x885) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
622 KB, 661x885
>>69288265
pretty
>>
Reminder that if you root for France you are actually rooting for Africa
>>
Cant wait to see africas A-NT get btfo'd.
>>
>>69288709
France didnt have any qualification matches, so those friendlies were the only preparations matches France had before the Euro
>>
>>69289076
> 1 (ONE) million refugees
>>
It will be our first real opponent so I'm afraid we will be somewhat unprepared
>>
Reminder that if you root for Germany you are actually routing for Merkel and European Union
>>
>>69289076
> t. Mehmet Davutoglu
>>
>>69288265
>Pogba heads one home for le land
>He transfer for $200M to halal

you know it will happen
>>
>>69291525
>>69292439
You have more muslims than us and your team is 95% nigger, psssssssssshhhh Pierre psssssssshhhh
>>
>>69292172
reminder that if you root for France you are actually rooting for cultural enrichment
>>
>>69288265
>nazis
I wish. German team is 6/10 sandnigger and Slav.

Of course Germany is still somewhat whiter than France so you should hope Germany wins. Don't want this multikulti propaganda everywhere.
>>
>>69292172
Both teams are cancer but of course we rather root for the team that is not 99% black. You guys are even more cucked than we are.

Fuck, you got bombed multiple times the last few months and you still won't wake up.
>>
>>69296277
That will literally change within 2 years. At the rate which it is accepting refugees Germany will be 10% Muslim by the end of the decade
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.