[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur ope-36721892 MESSI MESSI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: MESSIMESSIMESSI.gif (2 MB, 359x360) Image search: [Google]
MESSIMESSIMESSI.gif
2 MB, 359x360
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36721892
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
>21 month prison sentence
>will not spend even a day in prison

Spanish law is a joke 2bh
>>
He actually got away with it kek
>>
File: image_0.png (1022 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
1022 KB, 1066x781
>no penalty
>again
>>
>>69287848
Meanwhile in britbongistan high ranking politicians and pakis go scott free for rape rings and yada yada.

Boring. Sad part is that it's true, tax evasion should be punished harder everywhere, at least on the level of drug trafficking. I know Messi probably doesn't even know what a square root is but at least his father should serve time in prison for being a shady fucker.
>>
File: cristiano laugh.gif (518 KB, 200x178) Image search: [Google]
cristiano laugh.gif
518 KB, 200x178
>>69287727
>mfw he's literally a criminal now
>>
>>69287848
It's basically just a convoluted way of saying he got a suspended sentence.

I kind of feel bad for him, to be honest. Everyone at the trial said it was his Dad that sorted his financial affairs out, and Messi didn't even see most of his financial papers. I feel like he's been screwed over a bit, by his own father no less.
>>
>>69288951
>I kind of feel bad for him, to be honest
dont fall for that crap. He is the only one responsible for his money.
>>
>>69290004
Yeah, they just used his father as a scapegoat because they didn't want the wondermidget to go to jail.
>>
>>69288484
underrated as fuck
>>
Ron Aldo can already taste those upcoming Ballon d'Ors
>>
>>69287848
>Wants to kill a nerd who exposed corruption of corportation
WOW dude, britain is the most psycopathic corporate goverment
>>
>>69287727
WHAT A MESSI
>>
DODGED THE LAW LIKE HE DODGES DEFENDERS
>>
>>69287727
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>69288680
>you are not responsible if you don't know the laws

People tend to pretend not to know basic arithmetic. Unless it is about money, then they turn into a calculator. Don't be gullible, Messi knew what is going on.

>cheater coke fiend
>tax evader criminal

nice national heroes Argentinians got there
>>
>"However, neither man is expected to serve time in jail."

there's that however thing again
>>
>>69291744
Is he gonna shout SREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this time?
>>
>>69292001
pls don't ruin the meme
>>
>Tfw Messi to United within the week
>>
i told you messi was a terrorist
>>
>>69291925
national heroes???
>>
>>69288484
Kek
>>
>>69288951
He is a grown adult, that lame excuse is not valid. Everybody knows taxes are a thing and require attention.
>>
>>69292254
the appropiate term is freedom fighter or moderate rebel
>>
>>69292662
i'm a year younger than him and i had no idea what taxes actually were until this year desu.
>>
>>69292662
>He is a grown adult
the case starts at him being 17
>Everybody knows taxes are a thing and require attention
you must be poor if you think messi (or his father) do their taxes. Even the accusation tax expert in this case claimed it was impossible they had a clue how to setup anything they've been accused of or if it was legal or not
>>
>>69292722
Wow wtf is wrong with you?
>>
no entiendo por que hablan en ingles cuando todos en este thread son hispanohablantes . solo para saciar el ego capitalista de la pagina, es 4chan chicos los dejo hablar español
>>
>>69292727
>people having money when they no idea what to do with it
One of my pet hates
>>
>>69292757
talk like that again and I'll send bongistan to push your shit in
>>
>>69292747
my dad always took care of it for me.
>>
>>69292780
CHINGA TU MADRE YANKI
>>
>>69291925

>you are not responsible if you don't know the laws

In some cases, yeah, that's how it works. It requires good faith, meaning you have to be convinced you are doing the action according to law, although you aren't. It has to be proven though, that's why only millionaires can get away with it, since it's expensive to hire techs to make your case.

Messi went with I'm an idiot who trusted my daddy, and well, he IS a footballer, so no much prove needed aside from all the representation papers he probably signed years ago.

Daddy is the one who actually got away with it. But it's a well known fact in the world that white collar crimes are.not treated as harsh as the rest, which should.be changed.
>>
>Under the Spanish system, prison terms of under two years can be served under probation
Lol what?
>>
>>69292785
Does he still tie your shoelaces as well? Grow up and learn to take care of your own finances.
>>
>>69292847
it's exactly the same in english law, two years limit for suspended sentence lel
>>
You are in prison and get Messi as your cellmate. What do you do?
>>
>>69292966

enjoy fifa, pizza and sprite everyday
>>
>>69292966
smuggle in a ps4 with fifa, two gamepads and a flatscreen up my ass and enjoy the rest of my comfy sentence
>>
>>69292966
Autism off bro, you and me.
>>
NO ERA PENAL
>>
>>69287727
>H O W E V E R, neither man is expected to serve time in jail.
>>
>>69291886
Uh, he didn't get away with it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-06-13-44-20.png (379 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-06-13-44-20.png
379 KB, 1280x720
>Willingly paying taxes ever
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet
>>
File: dumbledore.png (1 MB, 1305x667) Image search: [Google]
dumbledore.png
1 MB, 1305x667
Even outside the field Messi misses his penalty
>>
>>69294249
Ha that's good
>>
>>69292869
Fuck off piece of shit, I bet you don't have a father
>>
>>69294249
Even outside the field Messi dribbles his rivals
>>
>>69288484
kek. PS I love Farage.
>>
>>69292727
>you must be poor if you think messi (or his father) do their taxes. Even the accusation tax expert in this case claimed it was impossible they had a clue how to setup anything they've been accused of or if it was legal or not

That is such a lame excuse. Everyone should be paying attention to their money, whether their rich or not. It's why billionaires have so many offshore accounts, because they can take care and monitor their money.

Whether they are helped or not in monitoring money is irrelevant.
>>
File: dollar.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dollar.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>69292665
mfw the government is still shilling that moderate Syrian rebel bullshit
>>
>>69288484
10/10
>>
>>69294390
>That is such a lame excuse
how is it an excuse when even the accusation tax expert agreed it was the case. He literally said it was impossible they knew how to set it up or if it was legal or not. Doesn't make them any less guilty but it is what it is
>>
>>69294629
Kinda my point. This would not have happened in the first place if Messi handled his money properly.

Just because the tax expert is willing to give the benefit of the doubt (not sure why, tax evasion is tax evasion), doesn't mean it's not a lame excuse.
>>
>>69288484
Gold, Jerry
>>
>>69294714
>the tax expert is willing to give the benefit of the doubt (not sure why, tax evasion is tax evasion)
and it's still tax evasion lel but the expert claimed there was no personal involvement, intention or knowledge of illegality, reason why he got the suspended sentence. It's really quite simple to understand if you try
>>
>>69294828
Kek I get it. I'm just baffled how Messi and Co. let it happen in the first place.

At the end of the day it should be monitored (or at least reviewed) by him. He just got real lucky that he was not involved in the illegal aspects of it all.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.