[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did it all go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: messi-7.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
messi-7.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
when he was born black
>>
Who cares. Pay your fucking taxes. What an embarrassing "role model". Have fun in jail.
>>
>>69286281
He's not going to jail. Why do you fucks not read the news? Now enjoy scrabbling on Google to find proof he is, before going "I just won't reply..." and shuffling off to shitpost on /pol/ or something, Eskimonigger.
>>
>>69286238
Underrated
>>
He's the greatest.
Not of our time mind you, of ALL TIME.
Stop talking shit about him.
>>
>>69286822
You could have prevented this. You are trained in the mystical Jew lawyer arts. Yet your love on shekels drove you to punish him.

This is YOUR fault, schlomo.
>>
>>69286822
Really, how many championships did he win with the NT? Or do you suffer from assburgers as well that you can't see how retarded your comment is.
>>
>>69286238
Came here to post this.
>>
>>69286822

Go dodge a missile.
>>
>>69287024
Go die from a heart attack.
>>
File: 1466000886882.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1466000886882.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
The fact that this guy will be forgotten eventually just because he never fucking managed to win anything for Argentina almost makes me sad that we beat them in 2014. Almost.

This goddamn manlet better go full Maradona in 2018, for fucks sake.
>>
>>69286281
Fucking dumb moosenigger.
>>
>>69286925
Just a reminder that the artist and the artwork are two different entities.
So what if he gave in to his materialistic urges? We're all human after all.
>>69286940
Who gives a fuck? As a player he is an absolute beast, better than literally anyone else. He has broken too many records to count.
>>
He was never the GOAT and people are just now realizing that. Overrated hack.

Make way for the Mkhitaryan dynasty
>>
at birth
>>
File: 1465652342816.jpg (8 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1465652342816.jpg
8 KB, 295x295
>>69287216
>better go full Maradona in 2018
snore coke and get fat to join a scripted reality show, that exploits your miserable life?
Is this what you mean?
>>
>>69286628

>yuropoor legal system

explains the rampant rape in eurabia
>>
Honestly how the fuck has he not won anything?

I get Germany because they were pretty Godmode in 2014 but CHILE? REALLY?

You can't fucking beat Chile? It's not like his team is shit either, he has a pretty good team and he's fucking Leo Messi

What's his fucking problem?
>>
>sentenced to 21 months jail
>Spanish law allows sentences under 2 years to be served under probation

So do people really think Messi is going to jail? You'd be fucking retarded to think he's gonna serve time.
>>
>>69287216
>The fact that this guy will be forgotten eventually just because he never fucking managed to win anything for Argentina
Just like people forgot Cruyff, Maldini, Puskas, Best, Eusebio, Baggio, Kahn etc

No, wait...
>>
>>69287262
>Implying records matter when he doesn't win with fucking Argentina
Reminder that either Bale or Ronaldo will be in a Euro final with way worse national teams.
>>
>>69287494
I'm sorry you get sent to prison for 25 years if your third strike in USA is stealing a candy bar.

Oh, and who has the largest prison population in the world, anon? United States of... Of... Something. I forget.

But what do you expect from a country with 60%* white people?

*this includes North Africans and Middle Easterners according to US Government Official Statistics.
>>
>>69286281
>paying taxes is the right thing to do
fuck you gubmint slave
>>
>21 months in prison
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1467000744031.jpg (29 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
1467000744031.jpg
29 KB, 367x367
>Where did it all go wrong?
Right after he loses to Chile twice.
>>
>>69287498
M-maybe we are good?
>>
>>69287498
Delet.
>>
>>69287627
But why does he have to take the blame for this? Sometimes bad teams play better than the good ones.
>>
File: 1467002408284.png (689 KB, 1010x778) Image search: [Google]
1467002408284.png
689 KB, 1010x778
>21 months in prison
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69288224
Right. Only dumbasses pay taxes. Who wants public lighting, roads, or cops? Pfft, jerks
>>
>>69287398

Got to bed, Henrikh
>>
>>69287573
I forgot all of them. Literally who.
>>
he can't go to prison, because Spanish law is so lazy that any sentence under 24 months is thrown away if it's your first time.
>>
>>69288400
Stop trying to be relevant, araucano. Nobody cares about you.
>>
>>69294665
We are still laughing at you
>>
>>69294665
So butthurt lel
>>
>>69288224
>brazil
not surprised
>>
>>69293451

Has nothing to do with the laziness of spanish law.

More like messi misses the penalty even off the field.
>>
File: 1465173832925.jpg (7 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
1465173832925.jpg
7 KB, 320x238
>>69287498
>>
>>69287498
Chile are a decent side though
>>
>>69295298
Underrated
>>
>>69287498
Chile has been historically garbage but this generation of theirs is pretty Elite to be honest.
>>
>>69286281
>What an embarrassing "role model"

for being too dumb and autistic to understand anything beside how to kick ball(and sometimes not even that) and trusting his father?

>Here Leo, our accountant has wompleted your tax forms, you need just to sign them
>oh, thanks, so uhm is is everything alright?
>of course it is, we pay that guy generously because he's a great accountant. Just sign and don't worry
>ok, I- I just want to read it a bit bec
>What for? do you even understand anything about taxes?
>well no but
>so don't worry and just sign, I took care of everything already
>but
>what? don't you trust your father? Is that what you think of me?
>n-no
>tthen just sign, it's stuff beyon your understanding anyway
>ok
>>
File: messi.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
messi.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1080
Leave Jail to me
>>
>>69287116

Go kill some schoolkids
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.